Prestige Mount Borders

B0t

Prestige Mount Borders

Hello guys this is my first suggestion post, so about this idea of mine upon equipping the prestige mount the user will have a border on his/her username showing its coolness for everyone to see, and when the mount is remove the border will be banish as well. 

Spoiler

PMBorders.png.515b8ddbe2beea87c2cbb80406d51dce.png

I'm aware of this bad border editing skills, keep in mind I've just given the idea of it.

I don’t know if its possible to code and easy as it is as myself don't know how to code, I’ve gotten this idea when I saw username borders is already in devs list 

and I think it’s pretty cool to add something like that. Feel free to suggest even more plausible if u agreed to it

Lastly I’m aware of this changes will benefit only to those few who can afford the prestige mount but when I see as it is, it will promote the mount and gives another purpose to buy it, I’ve seen many prestige mount sellers hardly ever to sold one so making this possible will only give pros to it therefore will help the economy.

• Like 4

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

I think they should add more things than that, a prestige mount does not have that much difference, it is only based on the shiny (and it greatly doubles the cost of pvp coins)

• Like 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

20 minutes ago, Limit said:

I think they should add more things than that, a prestige mount does not have that much difference, it is only based on the shiny (and it greatly doubles the cost of pvp coins)

Yes ^ but it does make sense to name it as prestige ^^

Edited by B0t

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png