Is PRO p2w?

Omgupta2

Hi Guppy,

I consider P2W as a player having an advantage over a player who does not donate anything. I would consider PRO to be P2W for a few reasons, You can buy tools, 20% chance H.A, membership which takes some really nice Pokémon out of the game, CC so you never need to worry about money. Now, if it was 100% cosmetics then my answer would be no, but if you factor in the tools/CC/BM and what they enable to a player then the answer is yes. Sure, said paying player doesn't gain much but what he does gain is an advantage over a free to play player. 

If you do not donate you're at a serious disadvantage unless you grind $ to buy membership/CC from someone else. I could not imagine having to grind for what I need and have to grind for membership. There is plenty of money sinks in PRO so not everyone has millions laying around. IMHO the membership allows you to earn the good money (better pokes). You could compare it to IRL; working vs welfare. Taxes/benefits of working (pension, health insurance ect) are better than pay check to pay check living on welfare.

Just my opinion, I myself bought all the tools + membership + a CC every week or so to fund 999 pokeball hunts

B