A Reason to Smile : Banned Mawile

G3n3r4l

Considering that many players are stall, I think skarmory and alomomola can handle it well. About what you say about skarmory with counter: so they take it. If it's not counter, it's whirlwind or roar. And skarmory is one of the pokes that you see the most in the game, or at least the one that I usually find the most. Alomomola has access to soak + toxic, or scald. There are ways to stop it. Then it depends on your ability not to let Mega Mawile use sword dance. And if you tell me that Mawile forces you to use those movements, I will comment that, just to mention one case, Mega Sableye forces you to bring a fairy type in your team, otherwise, it is difficult to stop his stall. So, considering how the metagame is, I don't think I have been outraged to use Alomomola and Skarmory, but the opposite, since many of those I have come across use them. That's my opinion. You have a good day.

3 hours ago, FacilSha said:

Man any Pokémon fire + sash stop this. Only ban this poke for stall no love. GL and don't cry wallero. Dragonite h.a + choise band earqueake k.o on first 100%

yep choice kills with no hp investments, but if you pump hp, it's only a 50% chance to kill

and otherwise, mawile kills it through multiscale. Try again though.

And just so you know, i've never once played stall on PRO. as i mentioned, i'm a trick room player.

But yes i do understand, you hate stall and want this to remain beacuse its the easiest no skill way to beat stall.

3 hours ago, FacilSha said:

Ratata lvl 100jolly, sash endevor, quick atk and 100 % k.o. 

ok yea you go play your PvE team in PvP, we'll watch, you can play.

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

3 hours ago, FrozenVamp said:

Considering that many players are stall, I think skarmory and alomomola can handle it well. About what you say about skarmory with counter: so they take it. If it's not counter, it's whirlwind or roar. And skarmory is one of the pokes that you see the most in the game, or at least the one that I usually find the most. Alomomola has access to soak + toxic, or scald. There are ways to stop it. Then it depends on your ability not to let Mega Mawile use sword dance. And if you tell me that Mawile forces you to use those movements, I will comment that, just to mention one case, Mega Sableye forces you to bring a fairy type in your team, otherwise, it is difficult to stop his stall. So, considering how the metagame is, I don't think I have been outraged to use Alomomola and Skarmory, but the opposite, since many of those I have come across use them. That's my opinion. You have a good day.

you peaked my curiosity with alomomola. A common wish protect poke, and on common protect turns, mawile will most likely SD. especially so if you're running soak toxic lol. Allow me to demonstrate what happens with your set in battle (with low rolls):

Turn 1: soak vs knock off

252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 166-196 (31 - 36.7%) -- 72.5% chance to 3HKO

Alomomola Soak vs. 92 HP Mawile-Mega: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Turn 2: wish vs play rough

252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 154-182 (28.8 - 34%) -- 2.1% chance to 3HKO

Alomomola Wish vs. 92 HP Mawile-Mega: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Turn 3: obvious protect vs SD

Mawile-Mega Swords Dance vs. 252 HP Alomomola: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Alomomola Protect vs. 92 HP Mawile-Mega: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Turn 4: play rough vs wish again

+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 307-362 (57.4 - 67.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Alomomola Wish vs. 92 HP Mawile-Mega: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Turn 5: SD on another protect

bla bla bla

Turn 6: death to the rest of your team, starting with alomomola

+4 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 461-543 (86.3 - 101.6%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

31%+28%-50%+57%-50+86=102%
As a result, alomomola is dead, and now you have a +4 mawile with sucker punch looming on the rest of your team.

Please rebut this
Do not counter by saying "click scald" because Soak + Wish + Toxic + Protect is already 4 moves. And scald, does like 20% tops, and all you do is pray for the burn, with nothing else.

Edited by g3n3r4l

Can use Torkoal bold relaxed 

+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Sucker Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Torkoal: 164-193 (47.8 - 56.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

Possible damage amounts: (164, 165, 167, 169, 171, 173, 175, 177, 179, 181, 183, 185, 187, 189, 191, 193) and torkoal lava plume  take 89% // 106%

Are you aware of what you just said? With all the respect it deserves, and without the intention of offending with pride, if you play alone with alomomola in front of mawile, it is more than obvious it would destroy you. What I mean is that there are ways to slow it down, or annoy it. Even ferrothorn can be worn down with leech seeds + iron barbs. Do not take as a 100% reference the case of alomomola. And I repeat, letting a mega mawile use sword dance is already a matter of his ability to read the game, or how the game develops. And please don't try to use irony on me. I address you with respect. If I'm wrong, excuse me, it just looked like this. Also, do not say that I am suggesting "click scald" as something that guarantees a win. I only mention a few ways to annoy that pokemon. Only that. I will not say anything more about it. Have a nice day.

48 minutes ago, FacilSha said:

Bro all world use stall?. No. You can play h.o or balances.  And no problem wid mawile. Meaby need new team. GL. 

Just because stall games are the only ones you remember doesn't mean they're used all the time. Look at teh most used pokemon list, very few stall pokemon are there.

And please, don't tell me i need a new team, mawile has not been a struggle for me. i can abuse it in trick room until the cows come home, so it's not a problem whatsoever.

42 minutes ago, FacilSha said:

Can use Torkoal bold relaxed 

+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Sucker Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Torkoal: 164-193 (47.8 - 56.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

Possible damage amounts: (164, 165, 167, 169, 171, 173, 175, 177, 179, 181, 183, 185, 187, 189, 191, 193) and torkoal lava plume  take 89% // 106%

Why would you need to use sucker punch, if knock off does more and mawile is faster.

also what the heck are you calcing, how do you get 25% chance to OHKO, when it does at most 56.

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 1

BIG -1! Stallers cry now go use normal pokes then u got nothing to cry lol and use ur energy to write this kind of stuff about real unfair pokes like rotom wash tornadus t lando t and chansey who are way more threatening than some 200 speed sweeper. u could write a lot more stuff about them and who is the only normal poke that can compete with 400 evs bosses without any tricky moves? xd chansey yea but heyy just use taunt, dont cry about stall XD
oh noo a cool looking poke is strong now?!?!? bann it!!
and all these people who complain dont even play pvp only talk in posts with some theory calcs that can be done with any OU poke
i barely even use OU pokes and never tanks and i never had a problem with mawile killing lol even ru pokes like arcanine can wall anything he makes xd cant believe ppl even dare to complain about it, they using same team for 3 years but now complain cuz they might have to switch 1-2 pokes to deal with mawile.
if people really complain about his high attack stat why not complain about chanseys hp? wake up dude
-1 again

Edited by finnderboss
  • Like 3