Megastones Third Wave Guide (Draft in Process!)

Bhimoso

mawile quest start at valley of steel eastern peak.

pinsir stone as reward when winning bug catching contest, not sure how many times.

aerodatyl stone by exchange artifact

pidgeot quest start at viridian city

medicham quest start at mr pyre

metagross quest start at steven house at mossdeep city

That is all the information I got for now

this is a picture of all founded mega stone atm

unknown.png

Edited by Yellovv
  • Like 1
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

Added Mega Tyranitar and Sableye, I have info on many megaquests, I just got a bit of IRL work to do so I'll be editing it throughout the day with the info you guys post 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Mega Mawile - 100LVL Mawile, Max hapiness
Valley of steel 
Eastern peak - Go eastern peak talk to looker 1st ,then granny, then again looker
Go Western peak in Storehouse try to hide (should be only night time)
When u hide , mysterious girl should be appeared, u should hide from her, she gonna sleep 2 times, try wake her up both times without notice u,follow her fast before police guardian block the way (if u cant get it, go pc), then u should fight her with boss team and mawile 100lvl max hapiness
Mysterious girl Team- Absol, drifloom, zoroark(banette), mimikyu, Spiritomb,Mega banette
When u win her, go back to eastern peak and talk to looker
Now u should fight only with mawile byron in cave of steel - Byron Team - Bastiodon, Omastar, Bronzong , then u get mawilite

image.png.a821ff86e0cc3006f0f054fac5e5d674.png

Untitled_05-11-2022_02-19-54_3.png.7cd2a6e6399b345f7aac3b31080a5e7e.png

image.png.9eaed02a6dc50fd0630c98091975ed9c.png

to clarify sableye last step. 

NPC will give you dialog with 2 main option. option 1: Dig the ground to find gem stone, Option 2: collect the gem. if you dig to many times, the gem will broke and you have to wait 30 mins cooldown. If you collect too early, you wont able to get the gem and have to wait 5 mins cooldown. For me ( this should be random for everyone) if I dig more than 5 times, the gem will broke. That's mean I have to collect in either 1,2,3,4,5 times using dig. the exact mount of times you have to dig is random ( for me it's 3, dig 4 or 5 times wont work)

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

26 minutes ago, Yellovv said:

image.png.9eaed02a6dc50fd0630c98091975ed9c.png

to clarify sableye last step. 

NPC will give you dialog with 2 main option. option 1: Dig the ground to find gem stone, Option 2: collect the gem. if you dig to many times, the gem will broke and you have to wait 30 mins cooldown. If you collect too early, you wont able to get the gem and have to wait 5 mins cooldown. For me ( this should be random for everyone) if I dig more than 5 times, the gem will broke. That's mean I have to collect in either 1,2,3,4,5 times using dig. the exact mount of times you have to dig is random ( for me it's 3, dig 4 or 5 times wont work)

i found this happen to me, can you help ?

Untitled.png

Updated with @Yellovvand @Ferocityy's explanation, sadly I couldn't post the pictures they sent as the Forums break a bit. I will do some work now and upload other quests asap. I have the Alakazam and Medicham drafted so I can post them as soon as I finish some stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

for medicham
1. go to mt pyre exterior top left corner of the map
2. speak with Brawly standing with his medicham
3. speak to John who will then scam you for buying a fake medichamite
4. follow them to mt pyre summit
5. Brawly will compensate for your lost by giving you a medichamite. However, his medicham will intervene, requesting a battle so you can earn it's trust
6. ev train, get a good nature a fresh medicham and battle him to obtain the stone
Adding more details to whole story side of things

Edited by OblivionWingNSK
changing my last thoughts on the subject