Megastones Third Wave Guide (Draft in Process!)

Bhimoso

Mega Manetric

Requirements:

You can only bring one Pokemon - needs to be as lightweight as possible

Examples: Rotom, Rotom Forms, Gastly, Lake Guardians, Joltik, Flabébé (non specific as to whether not there's a set limit to the lightweights, needs further testing) 

Have a surf mount

Objective:

You have to RACE with Farmer Chuck's Manetric around the garden and TOUCH the STATUE on the other side (the one directly behind Farmer Chuck) and COME BACK to Farmer Chuck

Starting point > go right > beat the first trainer (think he'll remove the trees) > go up > beat the trainers > surf across the pond > touch the statue > go back to Farmer Chuck

If you reach Farmer Chuck before Manetric reaches its start point, you win

All under 150 secs (not sure about this info as stated in the open community guide by Bhimoso since the main objective is to reach Farmer Chuck before his Manetric)

Obstacles:

There will be trainers with random pokemon in their party (lvl 100), trees, a small pond blocking your path

I think we need to come up with a moveset for the pokemon you have decided to race with (needs to be further explored)

Since the trainers have different pokemon each time (lvl100), it will be difficult to have consistent results (depends on the moveset)

So far these are the pokemons I know the first trainer has (only 1 in his party) 

Heracross, Shedninja, Ninjask, Steelix

Judging from the information compiled, it seems that Rotom Heat is the best candidate to participate with mainly because of its duo typing that can provide wide coverage options

1. Need to test whether or not Farmer Chuck allows Rotom Heat to participate

2. Decide on its held item, scarf, specs etc

Edited by OblivionWingNSK
Add on some more information

20 minutes ago, OblivionWingNSK said:

Mega Manetric
Requirements:
You can only bring one Pokemon - needs to be as lightweight as possible
Examples: Rotom, Gastly, Lake Guardians, Joltik, Flabébé
Have a surf mount

Objective:
You have to RACE with Farmer Chuck's Manetric around the garden and TOUCH the STATUE on the other side (the one directly behind Farmer Chuck) and COME BACK to Farmer Chuck
If you reach Farmer Chuck before Manetric reaches its start point, you win.

All under 150 secs (not sure if the timing matters since the main objective to reach the Farmer Chuck before his Manetric) 

Obstacles:

There will be trainers with random pokemon in their party (lvl 100), trees, a small pond blocking your path
I think we need to come up with a moveset for the pokemon you have decided to race with (needs to be further explored)

how do you get past the trees?

Edited by sryu1

8 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

I have a theory on Mega Slowbronite.

I think we need to bring one low IV Slowpoke to each Shellder that appears in Whirl Islands so that they can bite each one of their tails and be able to evolve. I think it might work, honestly.

The shellders have disappeared for some reason? Or maybe they only appear at specific times?

9 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

I have a theory on Mega Slowbronite.

I think we need to bring one low IV Slowpoke to each Shellder that appears in Whirl Islands so that they can bite each one of their tails and be able to evolve. I think it might work, honestly.

But i cant see them, what do we must to see some shellder in that ?

You all can always make constructive criticism, but that fails when there are aggressive comments towards people who do their best to bring correct information.

We can all make our contribution by commenting or helping to correct information that may be inaccurate. Let's do it.

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

Edited and fixed. The Camerupt and Sharpedo is completely wrong though, I will need to take the quest myself or wait for a better information on it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!