Megastones Third Wave Guide (Draft in Process!)

Bhimoso

8 hours ago, OblivionWingNSK said:

Mega Manetric

Requirements:

You can only bring one Pokemon - needs to be as lightweight as possible

Examples: Rotom, Rotom Forms, Gastly, Lake Guardians, Joltik, Flabébé (non specific as to whether not there's a set limit to the lightweights, needs further testing) 

Have a surf mount

Objective:

You have to RACE with Farmer Chuck's Manetric around the garden and TOUCH the STATUE on the other side (the one directly behind Farmer Chuck) and COME BACK to Farmer Chuck

Starting point > go right > beat the first trainer (think he'll remove the trees) > go up > beat the trainers > surf across the pond > touch the statue > go back to Farmer Chuck

If you reach Farmer Chuck before Manetric reaches its start point, you win

All under 150 secs (not sure about this info as stated in the open community guide by Bhimoso since the main objective is to reach Farmer Chuck before his Manetric)

Obstacles:

There will be trainers with random pokemon in their party (lvl 100), trees, a small pond blocking your path

I think we need to come up with a moveset for the pokemon you have decided to race with (needs to be further explored)

Since the trainers have different pokemon each time (lvl100), it will be difficult to have consistent results (depends on the moveset)

So far these are the pokemons I know the first trainer has (only 1 in his party) 

Heracross, Shedninja, Ninjask, Steelix

Judging from the information compiled, it seems that Rotom Heat is the best candidate to participate with mainly because of its duo typing that can provide wide coverage options

1. Need to test whether or not Farmer Chuck allows Rotom Heat to participate

2. Decide on its held item, scarf, specs etc

Few things here
1. The time limit is 120 seconds. Had several 130+ sec runs that failed to confirm it. Obtained the stone on a 118s one. 
2. Trainers also have Shuckle, Blissey, Alakazam besides the aforementioned mons. 
3. Rheat is allowed but would be a bad choice since Blisseys there.
4. I used ada scarf crawdaunt. Waterfall, knockoff is needed basically other moves dont matter.
5. Skipping the trainers is essential to ensure fastest run. Cut and smash tools are must. 
Screenshot_487.png.42ad4bafe9e6414b9c6b3d43af5a12bd.pngScreenshot_488.png.9d64b45c4b7d869f995d7eec2fe1bbc0.png

Edited by BlitzkriegZ
  • Like 1

Discord: TurboS#7968

On 4/10/2021 at 1:38 PM, Bhimoso said:

Mega Metagross

Mega Metagross’ quest can be started in Steven's House, Mossdeep City.

You will need to donate 2 Metang that you catch after you speak to the NPC Steven with over 100 IV total each
Afterwards, you need to donate
3 non-Steel type pokemon that have less than 70 IV total.
Finally, you will have to face his
Mega Metagross and you can only use Steel Type Pokemon.

Be ready because he's VERY Tough! (Claws. Get it? GET IT? I'm so funny I should be a comedian)

The metangs can be old and non OT. 

EDIT: The -70 ivs mons wont work if they're too old. I myself submitted 3 Medis caught the day before the stones were released and they were accepted. Just tried now with really old mons and didnt work out. So fresh ones are accepted 100% or those caught just 1/2 days back (cant confirm the exact number of days/hours). I apologize for the trouble. @Bhimoso

Edited by BlitzkriegZ

Discord: TurboS#7968