Taking Long Break due to Unrealistic Spawn Rates and Event Form Chances.

Sk8trgod618

This might be it. I might not ever log into the game again. I see no reason to play when the only outcome of me hunting for event forms every event is always me never finding anything, even if I catch 500+ of that species. EVERY DAMN TIME that I get excited for ANYTHING in this game, that excitement quickly changes into all of the negative emotions because of how impossible the rates are. Hunting in this game has never been friendly, and never will be.

Spawn rates in this game seem to be made with robot-hunters in mind, not human-hunters. We are human, not robots.

Staff wonders why people bot in the first place and it's because people hunt for 2+ hours and can't find the target species. They catch 500+ bagon and 0 epic, let alone event form.

The Spawns are going back to how they were before hoenn reworked them. Tier 8 are going to take 500 encounters to find 1 and tier 9 will take 1000 to find one. Have fun with that, everyone. I'll go play a game that doesn't waste hundreds of hours of my playtime literally rewarding me with "Nothing".

The only thing that can get me to log into this game ever again would be a Major Spawn Rework to make EVERY hunt more human friendly, and to make Event Form Chances more human friendly. Especially the form chances of higher tier Pokemon. LOL Like that's ever going to happen. KEKW!

To me, this game will now forever be known as "Carrot-On-A-Stick Online".

I used to be more passionate about this game than I was about any other game. But this game broke me. This game shattered something inside me that can't be repaired. It's forever lost. It stripped me of any emotion I had in the game. All that's left is empty nothingness. An endless abyssal void where the Pokemon you're hunting for never appear.

I hope you all can eventually catch your carrots. I'll never catch mine. In fact, I don't even want your damn carrot anymore!

This is very sad for me. But other games have carrots too, and the cool thing is, these other games might let me ACTUALLY ACQUIRE MY CARROT if I work hard enough! Hard Work in PRO means nothing unless it's money.

PRO is P2W btw. You can't change my mind.

Enough rambling. GLHF! ♥

I'll miss you all.

Edited by sk8trgod618
  • Like 1

gonna miss ya, have fun

but just so you know spawn testing is done by bots and players, walross showed a video of it.

but i just want to know now, how is it p2w? you don't need to pay to win at anything in the game

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

My opinion is that certain players are locked out from ever finding a certain target pokemon above a certain threshold of ivs with right nature and ability. This pokemon is impossible to find for these players even if they hunt for 8 hours a day every day for a year. It is impossible for that player to get that pokemon without buying it from someone else because the system is so busted that people only ever find epics when they're not looking for it, and sell it to the guy who wants it. This leads to hunters not wanting to play, while WHALE players are always on top, having everything they could ever dream of. Meanwhile, the player with the most hours in the game still hasn't found something he's been trying to find for 5 years.

Unhealthy system that Punishes Hunters and Rewards Whales.

8 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

gonna miss ya, have fun

but just so you know spawn testing is done by bots and players, walross showed a video of it.

but i just want to know now, how is it p2w? you don't need to pay to win at anything in the game

Not 100% true ... Old players destroy the economy. They can buy what they want with millions : shinies, best ivs, forms...

If you are a new player and you want to create your team for PVP : it will broke your time. 
The best way is to buy Capsule Coin with real money (and that a fact, a lot of new players do this.)

I play since the last years. I really don’t care about PVP... I have a job who take me a lot of time.

I have like 100K pokedollars.

I take my pleasure on hunting session, and I admit that is not fun to hunt special form : 0.18% ... I’m not an expert in Maths, but it’s really really low.

So :

Yes for certain people it can be a pay to win.

and

I hope you will take a pleasure in another game.

For example : Today while I was on repels session with my low budget Spend 150K on repels while I had 300K.

I got a Shiny Togepi.

I was excited cause I only have Nidoran and Rattata from Joey.

So I linked the Togepi on « All » chat, not « Trade »...

4-5 people in my DM : « How much ? » « Can buy for one million. »

Because they have the power of the money.

dude there's always be a bad moments hunting pokes but don't forget there is also a good one, you just have to wait and be patience. it may be seems absurd but I know this as I always do madhunt pokes, during Xmass event I spent 10k max repels for event ferro and I caught nothing only some decent epics and a godly fail ability when it evolves, and at Valentines event I also used 10k max repels for event begon and I caught nothing again except for some epic and a godly fail sync. In other words I lost a lot of time and money but I waited and persevere, then just few days ago I caught a shiny froakie.. see I did it so ik u can do it also. ^

here some ss of my godly caught fail pokes during event

Spoiler

during xmass event

1.png.185e3587f6b14f5ac057ffca2cd7994f.png

2.png.4fe2bcdf1544d6ba7a34cb1820203a23.png

During valentines event, im using ada sync here

Screen_Shot_2021-04-02_at_3_31.08_PM.png.77a65d0b83334ba4c90ec5793696ca01.png

• Haha 1

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

2 hours ago, KenzoThePug said:

Not 100% true ... Old players destroy the economy. They can buy what they want with millions : shinies, best ivs, forms...

If you are a new player and you want to create your team for PVP : it will broke your time. 
The best way is to buy Capsule Coin with real money (and that a fact, a lot of new players do this.)

So :

Yes for certain people it can be a pay to win.

so getting money is p2w, or being a veteran player. I'm not sure if i'm seeing it right, but would the solution to that problem be that old players should stop playing? It's not really their fault if they amassed a good amount of wealth throughout their playtime, they played before you, and got money while you didn't, and therefore have that money. And, i was a new player once, now i can do pvp and have a plethora of pokemon to choose from. But over time, many can amass large sums of money. Direct calculations for bosses in one month are as follows, X being the amount of money total.

X = (20 000 -> 40 000) * 20 * 4

X = 1.6*10^6 -> 3.2*10^6

So anywhere from 1.6m, too 3.2m every month from bosses alone

2 hours ago, sk8trgod618 said:

This leads to hunters not wanting to play

Feel free to look and compare the statistics of the most in game money, along with in game hours, and you can also use reborn to check the players ratings, to check and see how many of the players that are on top of those lists are hunters compared to pvpers, all this info is available on the Dashboard. but overall, the whole game relies on luck as it is. there's minimal amounts of math behind any it, it's all chance, so yea new players could get luckier than old players, i personally have found no rare shinies, and only got my first event forms during the 2020 christmas event (2018 start for reference) so yea i do understand getting unlucky, and can see where you're coming from.

Also i do not see how that ferroseed is a fail by the way @B0t that is overall just a godly 26+ ferroseed.

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 3

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

3 hours ago, sk8trgod618 said:

This might be it. I might not ever log into the game again. I see no reason to play when the only outcome of me hunting for event forms every event is always me never finding anything, even if I catch 500+ of that species. EVERY DAMN TIME that I get excited for ANYTHING in this game, that excitement quickly changes into all of the negative emotions because of how impossible the rates are. Hunting in this game has never been friendly, and never will be.

Spawn rates in this game seem to be made with robot-hunters in mind, not human-hunters. We are human, not robots.

Staff wonders why people bot in the first place and it's because people hunt for 2+ hours and can't find the target species. They catch 500+ bagon and 0 epic, let alone event form.

The Spawns are going back to how they were before hoenn reworked them. Tier 8 are going to take 500 encounters to find 1 and tier 9 will take 1000 to find one. Have fun with that, everyone. I'll go play a game that doesn't waste hundreds of hours of my playtime literally rewarding me with "Nothing".

The only thing that can get me to log into this game ever again would be a Major Spawn Rework to make EVERY hunt more human friendly, and to make Event Form Chances more human friendly. Especially the form chances of higher tier Pokemon. LOL Like that's ever going to happen. KEKW!

To me, this game will now forever be known as "Carrot-On-A-Stick Online".

I used to be more passionate about this game than I was about any other game. But this game broke me. This game shattered something inside me that can't be repaired. It's forever lost. It stripped me of any emotion I had in the game. All that's left is empty nothingness. An endless abyssal void where the Pokemon you're hunting for never appear.

I hope you all can eventually catch your carrots. I'll never catch mine. In fact, I don't even want your damn carrot anymore!

This is very sad for me. But other games have carrots too, and the cool thing is, these other games might let me ACTUALLY ACQUIRE MY CARROT if I work hard enough! Hard Work in PRO means nothing unless it's money.

PRO is P2W btw. You can't change my mind.

Enough rambling. GLHF! ♥

I'll miss you all.

pro not p2w , sk8 , u r wrong , i think u so unluck , calm down my friend <3

• Like 1

playing the game since 2015 server blue with you and i see that it has always been the same since so long time i can't even remember exactly when the game was human friendly for hunters for me it was always the same, i agree about a lot you mentioned, the game is unhealthy for hunters if you're playing like a human, it's not luck when you're farming 30min+ for 1mon and u probably will almost get it bad so you waste more than 6hours to just be  lucky to get a decent one, i also agree with daica that the game is not p2w but it's also not enjoyable for hunters tbh, the spawn rate is definitely need an update, finding a tier 9 mon is a pain more than it should be, ik it's about being lucky, but that should be about the iv's not the spawn ratio encounters, because it makes the game unplayable for a lot, and makes a lot of people use bots or automatic programs, because it's not human friendly like you said and I totally agree on that point. but about the forms of the events it's really about luck.. idk I agree with some points but not everything tbh.. 

Edited by Hisoka007
  • Like 1
0wf2EcP.jpg

Take a break from the game, then come back when you've calmed down.

Flaming PRO or trying to create unnecessary drama or start a flame war is not the way to handle your pent-up feelings.

I would reccomend taking a long break and then come back at a later date.

I personally took almost a year off this game, to vent my frustration and now I recently came back.

FYI this game is luck-based and everyone has the same oppertunity to get a equally good Pokemon. Even if one hunts just for 20 minutes or 20 days.

This is why PRO can thrive with their in-game trade market prices for event form Pokemon, epic/godly IVs, Shiny, etc.

Not because everyone can get a event form Pokemon, but because its luck-based and not everyone is equally lucky with their findings.

Anyway, hope to see you back on PRO again in the future.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png