Easter event .

Kumapx0

1 hour ago, LadyLilith said:

Hi just came back to this game , i thought easter event is since 4th running already . Whats happening ? will it come at all . if yes when ? .

Did staff leave this game ? why all the delays

Dont worry the easter event is live and you can hunt all the old and new easter forms.  there were some delays but that happens i guess.  dont worry the game is still very much alive and well.  you can keep up to date by joining the discord server and watching out for announcements about the game. ill post an invite link below.
Offical_PRO_Discord_Link!

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

1 hour ago, LadyLilith said:

Yes but how i know which pokes have easter form , any guide ? . it would be helpful if people gave out guides like this what u can catch

well you cant expect a guide to just come out of nowhere especially this early in the event,  players mostly make guides for events and event forms can be found via just asking in the chat/looking through the pokedex.  The ones that i personally found are wooper line, bellsprout line and mantyke line.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

You can always check out PRO Wiki Pokemon Counterparts page for all the event forms added to the game.

And considering that it may not hold the new event forms yet, but it will be updated over time.

You can find the Easter Event forms here from previous years.

As far as I am aware, they are still huntable.

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Electrocute4u said:

You can always check out PRO Wiki Pokemon Counterparts page for all the event forms added to the game.

And considering that it may not hold the new event forms yet, but it will be updated over time.

You can find the Easter Event forms here from previous years.

As far as I am aware, they are still huntable.

thanks thats what i have been looking for

Edited by LadyLilith