regress aegislash evolution

Xdzin

1st they banned the king's shield from aegislash, now it will probably be banned once and for all (certainly because it gives work to stall players).
so at least put an npc in the game to regress their evolution if not all aegislash will be useless when it comes to ranked pvp

image.png.a38c5cf21653f44bbe7f7e74b675db03.png    image.png.05f7b6986293454d8de369ffd434b112.png

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

+1 i agree that aegi shouldnt be banned. it is one of the stall breakers in the game that can effectively counter stall. Its like giving stall players way more opening. Tbh there are many pokemons like tornadus, scizor with knock off, Rain and drough abusers that can defend against aegi. therfore i dont think Aegi should be banned

I'd want to +1 this, however staff have said on multiple occasions that de-evolution is simply not something they have the tools to do. It is not that they would not like to do it (which it also could be it's just not the main reason stated) it's just simply that they lack the utilities to make it possible.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif