Guild Island April 2021 - Feedback

Eaty

Very nice honestly, would be island of paradise since some has pretty nice spawn site and even very rare poke like bb froakie-which It's only good for the limited number of players that has access to guild island every month.

On another hand it can give us hype to conquer guild ladder or to do world quest and using mysterious ticket for the entrance way which is a very nice thing.

Overall I like it a lot I did enjoy hunting and etc.

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

I would like to change spawns cause rain is probably for the least 7 days or even more. People don't know how to vote so move spawn ranger near Poke Center and it should be all right. Also i would like to know about Guild Island Falls. Exactly what pokemons are possible to catch there? On Gold first it was Sandygast, then Jangmo-o - which is very good rare pokes. Would be nice to see Cutiefly or Froakie BB 😄

the spawn on server gold has been raining for two weeks, i talked to the team and they said they were votes, but it doesn’t make sense if there are almost no people looking for something on the guild island.