Guild Island April 2021 - Feedback

Eaty

• Developer
5 hours ago, Ichibann said:

2. The message that appears every 12 hours when the spawn set doesn't change should be different than the one that appears when the set actually changes. I've seen a lot of people be confused on whether the spawn was changed to trick room from trick room 5 times in a row when it just didn't change. Perhaps something like "Guild island spawns stayed to x set" but I'm unsure if that's possible. 

Absolutely, that was a mistake on my end.

I obviously don't play the game but reading the feedback makes certain things pretty obvious. 

• "too frequent" changes don't give enough time for people hunting with BMS
    • change to 72h hunting period (still relates to about 10 changes per month)
  • spawn sets remain uninteresting, a broader variety would fit very well here
    • random high tier spawns per set, e.g rain set; instead of whatever high tier spawn it has right now, it could have 5 different ones, so every time it switches to rain the high tier pokemon could be different 
  • Put the vote guy next to the entrance?
  • votings should dictate the spawn set changes, nothing else
    • if a spawn set gets changed, it can't be selected again for the next two times 
      • A, B, D, A
  • As McSchitter already said, the island is a "PvP" reward but nothing but a PvE focused island so the purpose on its own is already wrong but we knew that since the beginning kekw 

• Like 2

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

On 4/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, McSchitter said:

Make it actually useful to the pvp players who put in the work for the top 3 guilds to make it available to their members. 

It is only mildly more convenient than going to the tutors it offers for draco meteor and stealth rocks because the tutor building is located so ridiculously far away from the initial port of the island. With a train pass, I would he better off going to get stealth rocks from its ingame location than going to guild island.

That or make this island not a reward for being a top pvp guild when it is anything but a reward for the pvp minded.

I totally Agree on this one, guild island has definitely improved and atleast were no longer stuck with the same spawn for 2 seasons in a row, there is diversity in spawns which is good, I havent went for the guildisland for the past 6 month, but I tested it this season its very good for a hunter not for a pvper to be honest.

Guildisland should have somethin to motivate the pvpers not the hunters adding a daily boss like previous events to test some skills with some minor rewards or mini games like the one in halloween in a way to be played duo, idk something to really attract pvpers and guildmates, adding also headbutt or digs item recycler is an option ( not related to pvp ).

so as Mchsh said its not a reward for the pvp minded.

Edit Inaddition to that if you cant control move pool for spawns like regarding selfdestructing moves atleast lower their lvls to avoid this ive already lost hippowdon for double edge recoil and feroseed insta selfdestruct -_-. 

Thank you,

Edited by Ta7esh