Car mount animation rework---------- Make it drive

Kumapx0

Hi -  just purchased the orange car with pve coins .

What the problem is -   the animation looks like ur either riding a horse -  jumping up and down -  or walking with an picture of a car around you .
Its not good looking and not enjoyable to use right now.

Please can u change it to at least make the character not jump up and down while " driving  " and with some " Gif"  smoke behind car - and moving wheels .
If u want to be extra generous u could add some lights that make the front of ur way bit lighted up too lol

Also  the icon of the "car" looks like a trycicle on ur hotbar...........           car.PNG.a4a3a75b55e888301f27b34732dd7894.PNGimage.jpeg.3edd78c980caacdb10e9b515157373a6.jpeg

Edited by LadyLilith

I dislike the car animation as well when you use it, I am sure some more time could've been put into the animation to make it look a little more smooth 

not really high prio for me, but understandable some players aren't happy with the current animation when you are paying 500 pve coins for it 

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.

Yes not high prio - because not enough people have time to work on this "little things "

But for some people its a big thing  , i mean they spend their time in this game - and want to enjoy it  . especially when they purchase something they worked for hard ingame.

So saying its low prio yes because theres bigger stuff to do -   but u cant say that car animation and that is good or fine how it is.................

10 minutes ago, LadyLilith said:

So saying its low prio yes because theres bigger stuff to do -   but u cant say that car animation and that is good or fine how it is.................

my reasoning to say no prio was obviously because I feel like there is more important stuff to do, as you can see in my post I never said players should be satisfied with the current car animation :^) 

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.

33 minutes ago, Black said:

my reasoning to say no prio was obviously because I feel like there is more important stuff to do, as you can see in my post I never said players should be satisfied with the current car animation :^) 

I didnt say u say it i just said that it should be said lol