Ingame artwork,animations - How to practice it

Kumapx0

Hi ,

My question is - is it possible  with no knowledge about coding and whatever that stuff is called to create stuff for the game .  ( I dont want to update wikis only )

I mean - theres things like Icons and animations  and maybe u can create something and suggest it for staff( example the car that doesnt look to good right now ) When i suggest stuff that would be needed , all u can do is hope they sometime see it and maybe in half year it comes true. I hate it.

Isnt there some program that makes u changing that stuff easy for amateurs ,when u created something u can send it to them for example to maybe save them some time to boost its progress for creating it?

( And even if u would produce something urself ) i guess they wouldnt take it since it not from them.🙄

Can someone post me something that would help me in doing that stuff - What program u can practice on for creating stuff on poke pro .  I want to try and learn.  Thanks

Hello there!

For your question, it is possible to create stuff for the game without any knowledge of coding or so.
The game uses sprites that are made with pixel art and we also create stuff using pixel art. There are

many applications out there that can help you start learning pixel art so you will be able to share your

ideas more creatively. The most common ones I know are Aseprite and Photoshop. I will also include

a few things that might help you visualize the ideas that you might come up with.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/gen5/

^ Here is where you can get the pokemon sprites.

ProPlayerTemplates.rar

^ While this will be the player sprites so you can also try out cosmetics and stuff.

I hope this helps! :3

• Like 1