Logging in bug

Kierm

It's almost 1 week since i started experiencing this. I am reporting this because it is almost 1 day and i can't log in. My safari zone time is running down, my bms just expired without maximizing its purpose. And i need to do the solaceon quest and its my 6th day or else it will be reset to day 1. 

As you can see in the bottom right of the 1st picture, you can see the time remaining in safari zone so it means I'm inside safari zone so no need to use flash or something to have light. 

2nd pic is the proof that i have bms and that tome I'm on wayward and flash don't do anything whenever i use it. 

Also sometimes there is light and i can see everything but i can't move

I hope you can help me coz its annoying now. This game is the only thing i do in my free time.

Screenshot_20210418-100536_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-104843_PROClient.jpg

Hello @KierM. Apologies for the late response.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, does it happen on every login?

Can you try to open the console with F2, type clean reg, and then hit enter? Have you tried using an Escape Rope?

If neither of those work, can you tell me when you will be online so I can teleport you out?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

1 hour ago, Epithet said:

Hello @KierM. Apologies for the late response.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, does it happen on every login?

Can you try to open the console with F2, type clean reg, and then hit enter? Have you tried using an Escape Rope?

If neither of those work, can you tell me when you will be online so I can teleport you out?

Yes. I can't still play the game. When i log in it's always black. And somtimes i can see everything but can't move. I think escape ropes won't work coz sometimes my character is in pokecenter when i log out. Then when i will log on again same issue can't move or its black scree just like on the picture. I already tried uninstalling the game and installing it again but nothing happens. Sometimes i can play but most of the time i experience the same issue. Like right now im trying to play but i can't move or something. I even try the clean reg as u say but still the same. Now my safari zone time is already expired i guess 

1 hour ago, Epithet said:

Could you tell me what device(s) you use to play PRO and if it happens on a specific device?

Android and laptop. Both having the same problem. Also i logged in earlier and it works but now it's not working again. I just remember that after i bought shiny salamence mount, i started to experience it. Also when it works earlier my s. Salamence mount that put in one of the 6 boxes at the bottom left of the screen, it was replaced by my other mount which is s. Charizard. So maybe the bug is coming from s. Salamence? Well it's just my hunch tho but i tell it to u anyway

4 hours ago, KalieXKitten said:

I did a little experienting and found something quite interesting. When I'm at work, I cannot login on my android. But at home, (I've only checked it once) I can log in fine on my android. My theory is that this bug is affected by certain wifi?

But my wifi is good. I can play dota smoothly but can't play pro

On 4/23/2021 at 9:24 AM, Epithet said:

Apologies for the delay.

Can you try using a VPN?

I did this and it's working but the problem is everytime i do pvp i got disconnected because it makes the connection unstable. Now i got 1 ratings because of it. It's annoying when you are winnig then got disconnected