Returning player

Dkgsa1212

Hey, I have re-downloaded the game just today, I've used to play back in 2016ish, and back then it was Blue and red, I now joined to noticed some of my pokemons are missing, Ive put a lot of effort into them and I currently am not aware of where they are, is there possibly a way to see what happened to them? I've  had a ferrothorn I recall, dont remember about him, azumarill and many more which were maxed and had a lot ofneffort put into them.

my in game username is Dkgsa1212

no option to merge.

stop ignorimg me like my previous post pls

Hi there @Dkgsa1212

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

After checking our tools, it seems that all the Ferrothorns that you've had have been traded away while you were still in the Red server, before merging. As for Azumarill, it was at level 93 and has been traded away as well. 

Hopefully that helped you remember. Is there anything else you'd like to know?

Looking forward to your reply.

2 hours ago, Maisa said:

Hi there @Dkgsa1212

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

After checking our tools, it seems that all the Ferrothorns that you've had have been traded away while you were still in the Red server, before merging. As for Azumarill, it was at level 93 and has been traded away as well. 

Hopefully that helped you remember. Is there anything else you'd like to know?

Looking forward to your reply.

Aw okay thanks!

I do have an issue in game though, if you could possibly help-regarding new easter event.

I did everything with some fellow friends, and when I enter catacombs, none of the lights are yellow and thus I cant continute, killed all of the grunts

9 minutes ago, Dkgsa1212 said:

Aw okay thanks!

I do have an issue in game though, if you could possibly help-regarding new easter event.

I did everything with some fellow friends, and when I enter catacombs, none of the lights are yellow and thus I cant continute, killed all of the grunts

In the options menu, under graphics, make sure to have dynamic lighting turned on so you know which light posts are on. 

Spoiler

1.png.51163cf94f9cf4f12c393eb3011392ee.png

Please let me know if it worked for you.

39 minutes ago, Maisa said:

In the options menu, under graphics, make sure to have dynamic lighting turned on so you know which light posts are on. 

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.51163cf94f9cf4f12c393eb3011392ee.png

Please let me know if it worked for you.

Had it on and still, nothing, did these nosepass thing, and killed that one boss and nothing

Screenshot_20210420-093813_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-093805_PROClient.jpg

16 minutes ago, Maisa said:

Have you went to the Diamond Empire West Wing, if not, that's where you will need to go.

West wing is the entrence to that. so yeah I did, went to east side too, this problem occurs to another personnin game i see

8 minutes ago, Dkgsa1212 said:

West wing is the entrence to that. so yeah I did, went to east side too, this problem occurs to another personnin game i see

The main reason it doesn't work for you atm is because it is not night-time. The lamp posts will only light up when it is night-time, and that will be 8 PM to 4 AM. Once they are on, follow the lit lamp posts and enter where they're lit.

26 minutes ago, Maisa said:

The main reason it doesn't work for you atm is because it is not nighttime. The lamp posts will only light up when it is nighttime, and that will be 8 PM to 4 AM. Once they are on, follow the lit lamp posts and enter where they're lit.

rly? why night only.. how much hours till in game night

3 minutes ago, Dkgsa1212 said:

rly? why night only.. how much hours till in game night

There is at least another irl hour or 5 in-game hours left before it turns to night-time, which you can read about here.

I hope everything said here helps you complete the event quests. 

Since the main issue has been solved, I'll be locking this thread now. If you need further assistance, please make a new one.

Thank you and have a great day.

• Maisa locked this topic