Easter Event Bug/Glitch: Kimono Girl Asuya

IGN: OblivionWingNSK
I'll do my best to explain this issue, hopefully this gets fixed as soon as possible because I want to complete the Shaymin Quest.

I had 5 pokemons in my party and tried to battle Kimono Girl Asuya at Suzuka Towers. I entered the first match with Medicham and she led with Gengar as shown the first image.
Her Gengar Thunderbolts my Medicham, instantly KOs it and for some reason my whole party was wiped and I was left with a Ducklett. The battle feat shown in the second image apparently says my "Ducklett" was KO'd by the Thunderbolt from Gengar, not Medicham.

Following the third image, it was going into round 2, then for some unknown reason, all I had left was Rotom. It was a Ducklett moments ago but it changed into Rotom for some reason as shown in the fourth image.
The reason why its specifically Ducklett and Rotom for me is because I swapped my party members around with a bunch of Rotoms and that Ducklett was freshly caught around 30 minutes prior fighting Asuya. However, I have no clue as to why this glitch/bug happened, I think its just the NPC/Scripting issues so that's why I chose to post it here.
After that, I logged out mid battle, logged back in, saw my party members were in the last slots of the PC.

I am genuinely afraid of doing this quest in fear of loosing my good pvp Pokemons. Hopefully this can be resolved soon. Thx

Screenshot (825).png

Screenshot (826).png

Screenshot (827).png

Screenshot (828).png

Edited by OblivionWingNSK
Fixing some grammatical errors