Diancie chess puzzle (guide)

Yellovv

Hello, Diancie chess puzzle is a super annoying part of Diancie quest. I made this guide to help ppl stop from suffering this badly designed quest and enjoy the game more. I found out this is my best strat to win with more than 80% wr. Due to RNG, technically you can miss everything so there will never be a guarantee win, but trust me, this is much better than almost any current strategy ppl using, I able to help 5 ppl won 5 times a row and super fast if u lucky enough.

the first few turns always the same but can be different later, so my guide will only include the first 3 turns so ppl can stop asking why my board completely different than some youtube videos, gladly i'm here for u 🙂

Turn 1: RNG doesn't matter

image.png.36a40515220c697c71594f2a56d01a3a.png

Turn 2: RNG doesn't matter

image.png.1f800bb0e290bd14ef18e0d95e8f1021.png

Turn 3: it's ok if you miss 90% acc rockslide on any those Yanmega but should pior to kill offensive yanmega first next turn in order ( jolly > modest > defensive nature). Also the miss Toxic on greninja is fine.

image.png.87b2d5d30c9775616f63ea0e2ffd2441.png

Turn 4: from this turn, it will be slightly different for everyone so no Picture. You should move jolly Carbink to rock slide Delphox ( better not miss this 90% ) then use timid Carbink to atk jolly or modest yanmega with ancient power. both defense Carbink should try to toxic greninja.

Turn 5+: atk bold ninjask with timid Carbink, then use everything you have left to kill greninja and don't forget to set up light screen again. This Poke have +2 eva so good luck.

• Like 4
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

I moved the defensive carbink a step forward, since then it would stop the 3 ninjask in a row.
This is allowing for easy an rock-slide 3 OHKO with the offensive carbink found on the first row, third from top-down.
You would need to move the defensive carbink on the second round, to allow it to switch place with the offensive carbink to use rock-slide.

This would instantly remove 3 opponents from the board, on just round 2.

I also did use Reflect and Light Screen on round 1, to negate the incoming damage done to the defensive carbink.

Instead of using sandstorm or Iron Defense, I decided to go for defensive strats and play it somewhat safe.

image.png.e184ca90737fc254e5929ea86c7d876b.png

You can see the red arrow added to your screenshot, its the second row, third from top-down.

While this method has its pros and cons, its certainly a easier way to get rid of the annoying ninjasks right off the bat.

However, implementing that into this strat, would leave way too many openings for it to even work, but I thought to mention it regardless.

In the end, I did end up having 4 out of 4 still remaining on the field with more then 100 HP each, somehow.

But Greninja's evo boost... was a pain to deal with.

Anyway, good guide, certainly helpful for some players, while still leaving the last bit up to fate, whether or not they succeed or not.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Yellovv said:

Due to RNG, technically you can miss everything so there will never be a guarantee win, but trust me, this is much better than almost any current strategy ppl using, I able to help 5 ppl won 5 times a row and super fast if u lucky enough.

I did it 3 times now and I always lose

My timid carbink always dies after two/three turns 😕

43 minutes ago, Illyria said:

I did it 3 times now and I always lose

My timid carbink always dies after two/three turns 😕

it's because you don't kill delphox after 2 calm mind or missed rock slide in turn 4 ( sometimes +2 rockslide was not able to 1 shot delphox so in that case, using stone edge could be better but that only happened 1 time to me). 

1 hour ago, Electrocute4u said:

I moved the defensive carbink a step forward, since then it would stop the 3 ninjask in a row.
This is allowing for easy an rock-slide 3 OHKO with the offensive carbink found on the first row, third from top-down.

yup, this could be better, might try that latter.

1 hour ago, Electrocute4u said:

I also did use Reflect and Light Screen on round 1, to negate the incoming damage done to the defensive carbink.

Instead of using sandstorm or Iron Defense, I decided to go for defensive strats and play it somewhat safe.

this is what I don't agree with because you don't take any dmg on turn 1, using screens turn 1 only make your screens run out 1 turn faster than normal.

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

Sorry but that part of this quest is a really bad idea.

Why ? 

It is NOT FUN. We can't win without a guide because, only 2 poke with offensives attacks, 4VS10 against only poke with supers effectives attacks. 

I spent 2h on your quest and i want kill everybody.

Thank you i think.