wts epic natural cure/bold happiny [sold]

Tasin

@Boobik i understand...and you're right....but i had some urgent works...so i knew couldnt be active ....thats why i took an hour extra ....to have the last few mins auction both ingame and forum.....is it okay if i say still 30 mins left ?........

you just threw off ur opinion to win this bid......i gave announcement like an hour ago to expand an hour for my personal life problems...yet u called yourself winner when there should've been 30 mins more left....So i'll check the rules first...and talk with a trade mod....if he/she tells me to have u win....you win

@TASIN The auction started on 23/4 at 7:29 AM GMT+0, with a duration of 4 days, meaning it ends on 27/4 at 7:29 AM GMT+0. @Boobik's 1.6m offer came in at 7:27 AM so he is the rightful winner of this auction. Please arrange a meeting to honour the trade and post the screenshot of the trade window when you do, so we can lock.

Next time please use the Report button under your post to bring the situation to the Trade Moderator team's attention. Personal messaging or tagging Tmods is not the correct way of contacting us, our response is delayed unnecessarily as a result. Take care.

• Like 2

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Tasin changed the title to wts epic natural cure/bold happiny [sold]
  • Eon locked this topic