Digspots back pls

Crucifixuz

Hey frinds can dig be back? xD the server is crashing anyways even today i played only 3 bossfights and it crashed in all of them 😞 so i dont see the reason why digspots are still disabled :(( please man i need money and new people need cerulean cave fee 200k is not possible iwthout digging nuggets 😞 😞 😞

• Like 1

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

2 hours ago, Crucifixuz said:

cerulean cave fee 200k is not possible iwthout digging nuggets

There is plenty of other good methods to gain 200k in less then 24 hours, heck, even less then 12 hours if you're desperate, depending on the season.

And no, I'm not gonna go into details on this one, because it would take years to explain, literally.

Honestly, I believe PRO should just keep it as is.

Its helping reduce the server crashes and I feel like it had reduced the crashes by 2/3 of what it used to on a daily basis.

So here is my final decision on this "suggestion", -1

Reason: This is mainly because this suggestion is shallow and has no arguments of interest for why dig spots should return.

Furthermore, even if you suggested it, they will still remain disabled until a fix is found, or some other method is implemented.

Otherwise, their whole purpose of disabling it in the first place would be for nothing.

★ Contributor ★

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Electrocute4u said:

I'm not gonna go into details on this one, because it would take years to explain, literally.

you think someone like you has to explain crucifixuz how to make cash in pro ????? xD you are using my bossteam pay respect to your father bro but ok take your years and explain me pls XDDD

• Haha 2

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

1 hour ago, Crucifixuz said:

you think someone like you has to explain crucifixuz how to make cash in pro ????? xD you are using my bossteam pay respect to your father bro but ok take your years and explain me pls XDDD

With all due respects, and I'm not trying to be rude... I can state my opinion and information on this game to whomever I please, thank you.

And no need to boast, be cocky and try to be rude back at me for actually giving you constructive feedback. If you don't like it, don't comment back and especially not in a negative manner and with intentions to break PRO's forum rules in the process.

FYI I don't use any boss team in particular, so I don't use YOUR "bossteam". So please don't assume random made-up facts to make your argument sound more valid, because it won't help.

A little tip for the future, if you want to make something actually sound argumental and mature, spamming a lot of "XD", is not the way to go.

It only degrades the suggestion IMO and makes you sound immature, take that from someone who is a professional on this platform.

1 hour ago, Crucifixuz said:

i just dont see any reason to keep it disabled because disabling it changed absolutely nothing in the server stability

I don't think you have seen the effects it has done already on PRO.

On a daily basis before the disabling of Dig Spots, Excavs and headbutt, the server could crash up to 20+ times a day, if it was a bad day.

Now? Barely scratches 15 at the most from the days I've been playing from morning to night.

If they want to completely annihilate it, I suppose they would need to disable even more spawn mechanisms.

To be fair, I don't think you fully "understands" what they did, from a coder's perspective.

As a hobby coder and someone who knows coding, I can see the impact they did on a much bigger scale.

Trying to eliminate the possible spawnings from these 3 features has drastically reduced the server crashes and has stabilized the servers in a better way.

You don't believe what I say? @Eatyor @Shaolancare to confirm this fact?

Edited by Electrocute4u

★ Contributor ★

Discord Status

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Crucifixuz said:

who care immature i want dig or at least information why i not dig. go farm forum messages somewhere else pls

If you took a second to read, you would have your answers already. Unless you are trying to ignore the reality in this situation, because I said it.

Trying to change the topic and being more rude towards me is not the way to go buddy.

Furthermore, this really isn't even a suggestion, but a personal rant from you.

Get mature and stop being rude, it will only result in punishments towards you tbh, and this isn't the place for it, regardless.

If you got some issues with me, at least be a man and PM me instead, so we can resolve it. Its a better solution then trying to start a flame war between us in here.

Edited by Electrocute4u

★ Contributor ★

Discord Status

spacer.png

• Eon locked this topic