about the bans

Limit

2 minutes ago, Carlosed said:

those stall promoter banned sableye...

1 mach punch from conkeldur would have killed that dark pokémon 

Im sorry, but Mega Sableye is Dark and Ghost type, thats why Conk cant deal with it

8 minutes ago, Shiroufubuki said:

even though pro is not gen 7, have alolan ninetales, he next to her in aurora veil is almost impossible to stop, that must be why

it sucks that you struggle with that combination but i assure you there are many more combinations that are much much harder to deal with and with the removal of mons like Greninja and Mega Metagross, they become even more harder to deal with.

Thank God Gren is banned, this mon is just op, and if you take the effort to read the council chat there is no way you'd disagree. For some reason, the more rating people have, the more obvious is the Gren ban for them 🤔
Mawvile is also super strong.
About the other two idk.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

3 minutes ago, Bash said:

LOL
Do you even think about what you wrote before you press "submit reply"?

I'm sure if, I'm not talking about the people who are dying around the world, I'm talking about the prohibitions

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

Thank God Gren is banned, this mon is just op, and if you take the effort to read the council chat there is no way you'd disagree. For some reason, the more rating people have, the more obvious is the Gren ban for them 🤔
About the other two idk.

I read it, and I these reasons are extremely just stupid. But you are right. Hope pvp staff sees this and ban Mega Mawile, Mega Lopunny just beacuse they are op. Oh, and of course they are offensive and a problem főre their loved stall team. This game keeps promoting walls, and that is not fun. Ppl saying with Greninja ban, we will have a healthier meta, but this cant be further from the truth. Greninja could damage most of the walls with an okay amount of damage, and could use it as a finisher. But good job Pro, I like how it goes so far. 

14 minutes ago, Bash said:

About the other two idk.

are you playing stall, cause the higher the rating the higher the chance you are stalling.

I dont hear a lot of not stall players complaining about greninja, eventhough I think its definitly a strong mon

5 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

I read it, and I these reasons are extremely just stupid. But you are right. Hope pvp staff sees this and ban Mega Mawile, Mega Lopunny just beacuse they are op. Oh, and of course they are offensive and a problem főre their loved stall team. This game keeps promoting walls, and that is not fun. Ppl saying with Greninja ban, we will have a healthier meta, but this cant be further from the truth. Greninja could damage most of the walls with an okay amount of damage, and could use it as a finisher. But good job Pro, I like how it goes so far. 

Thats what I mean. You have 38 rating (no offense) and you say that the reasons from those ladder, ladder tour and summer tour winner are stupid.
One sentence later you say Lopunny is a stall breaker (?!).

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L