Why the "PvP Council" is a failure and how we can fix it!

Teerav

> Greninja well banned

> Sableye well banned

> Mawile deserves a test

> Metagross didn't deserve ban (I think its balanced without tapus in game)

Just my opinion, in general with this bans pvp will be more healthy

Honestly i've never showed any interest in the pvp scene but the pvp council thing seems to be dead content without the right attitude of certain staff members.

Another thing i'm wondering; is it just me or does somebody else recognize stuff is being added to the game so people spend a shitload of hours into hunting those pokes. They spent all these hours into getting a pvpable pokemon because it's nice or overpowered and it will just get banned from pvp. I doubt it's because there is no research but the intention to waste peoples time on this game.

Edited by Squad
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Squad said:

Honestly i've never showed any interest in the pvp scene but the pvp council thing seems to be dead content without the right attitude of certain staff members.

Another thing i'm wondering; is it just me or does somebody else recognize stuff is being added to the game so people spend a shitload of hours into hunting those pokes to use just to get them banned. I doubt it's because there is no research but the intention to waste peoples time on this game.

I agree. I spent 50 hour for my godly greninja and lot of time for my sableye.

I waited long time for wave 3 many people did they hunted their megas for many days and bum pokemons they hunted for got banned.

• Like 1

Hyena Lionking GIF - Hyena Lionking Laughing GIFs

32 minutes ago, Squad said:

Another thing i'm wondering; is it just me or does somebody else recognize stuff is being added to the game so people spend a shitload of hours into hunting those pokes. They spent all these hours into getting a pvpable pokemon because it's nice or overpowered and it will just get banned from pvp. I doubt it's because there is no research but the intention to waste peoples time on this game.

I think this comes from far away, at least for megas.
It looks for me more like every, not totally obvious ban worthy mega, got its stone - which makes sense. + If they really wanted to milk more, they would have just banned Gren and let ppl continue to hunt Mawvile and ban it much later. Even a suspect test would milk more out of it. Dont believe that, also because when I look what Walross says about pvp stuff sometimes 👀

The only sus things was Ash Gren which was totally obvious that its op... besides the normal Gren ofc which was always pretty op.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Making tournament on Showdown is a mistake as Walros already realized that ppl start expecting PRO to become showdown ver 2 and call everything is imbalance and p2w.

Recruiting ppl from that tournament to become pvp council is even a bigger mistake. 

In that case, I would rather let ppl reach high ladder ingame voting than someone who mostly pvp on showdown while only spent like 50 games monthly ingame to reach top 25 then stop and try to pretend they know everything about PRO meta. Every experienced players in this game can climb top 25 with all [heck] pokemon together. it's just the fact that staff never put enough competition in this game for players to force them get higher rank.

If PRO ever remake their whole PvP council and recruiting ppl from top ladder each month I'm willing to take this game competitively rather than a joke at this current stage.

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif