Mawilite - Metagrossite - Sablenite - Greninja Ban Envelope

Mythicallegend

1 minute ago, sarks said:

for the same reason we will keep continue hunting pokes? buy epic ones  invest to make some of them even better with the tickets i mean! 

for example in 2 years from now you might ban a poke like volca or chari etc! so with what reason you tell us to continue try hard to make money buy an epic unique poke and then you will buy and ofc it will be our choice!  but why to do it? 

i mean right now, all the pokes currently in the game have been around for a long time. currently as we can see from the pvp council discord, there are no active debates going on, so nothing is at risk. volc and char are basically at no rosk of being banned though, so you're fine with them

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

You cant really know in beforehand if smt is op or not, well sometimes you can in case of BB Gren or normal Gren for example. Mawvile was kinda obvious as well imo, but idk. Maybe they put it in because its not banned in SD.

Thing is, stuff should have suspect tested when its already released. 23 days for a ban is a bit less to get data.

On otherhand, when you hear or know a Pokemon is op, you should always be aware that it may get banned. Or at least ask a pvp player you know.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 2

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Very well said. With the prohibition of mega metagross and mega sableye I will not disagree, since they are one step higher, especially sableye, which forces you to have a fairy on your team to be able to face it. Otherwise, he endures everything else, and has various immunities, adding to his ability. Mawile to a lesser extent, you can understand, although I am still against his prohibition. But greninja? I did not have a sufficient reason, in my opinion. And if we add the following case, a few days ago they made a post about the prohibition of mega mawile, in which there were many in disagreement. I think that the opinion of the users who were against it was rejected, since they were the majority, and they only took into account the opinion of some, who were in favor. +1 for this post. Have a nice day.

Firstly the market should never be a factor when discussing pvp bans,   Alot of people knew the hate that Mawile/Sableye were getting the moment they were released to the public.  While Greninja been talked about getting banned for a while.  So people should of knew the risk they were taking when buying these monsters.  Creating a healthier metagame takes time and with that bans will have to be made. 

Its not like they are useless now, some of them like metagross and sableye will have great use on bosses.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

24 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

i mean right now, all the pokes currently in the game have been around for a long time. currently as we can see from the pvp council discord, there are no active debates going on, so nothing is at risk. volc and char are basically at no rosk of being banned though, so you're fine with them

before 2 years it was supposed that greni was in no risk and it was fine for pvp! but now  its baned. so if i understand right noone can guarantees that in the next 2 years  charizard will not get banned too.  so if noone can guarantee that then someone plz answer to the players : why to spending their time to buy or hunt an epic unique poke since it might get a ban in the next years 

(charizard is just an example) 

Edited by sarks
  • Like 3

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif

+1

I really wanted to understand what goes on in the head of the staff.
She wanted there to be at least a logical explanation for banning these Pokémon, without even having heard the Council.

What is happening is really sad!

They seem to like to see a PvP packed with stall players.

• Like 1

Ass1.png