Mawilite - Metagrossite - Sablenite - Greninja Ban Envelope

Mythicallegend

I think lots of players are really fond of using Greninja specially new players, which makes sense since it's by far one of the most famous and coolest pokemon, so by banning it  there will be disappointment and dissatisfaction coming from players regarding to not able use it on PVP and as well reducing the probability of someone to caught a shiny because since it's banned only few hunt will them. +1 for me since I'm one of those who's lookin to own a shiny pvpable one and to hunt them from now on is not healthy for me since the market price drops down.

(was hoping to unbanned it kek)

Edited by B0t

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

Whenever the meta can turn healthy, a lot of dishonnests guys cry because their broken pokes are banned.

When Battle Bond Greninja were totally broken in PvP, the owners of these pokes cried so much just because they paid millions for having a good one. they think of themself before thinking about the well-being (healthy of the meta) of the game.

I personnaly don't care that one guy spend 23m for mawile godly. If i understand well, we can't ban a pokemon because a guy spend 23m right ?
If tomorrow i buy a godly aegislash  15m which are totally broken in the meta, will it be unbanned ? 

I'm agree about one point, the staff should have banned sablenite/ mawilite / metagrossite and greninja before complaints, hunting of these banned pokemons. I totally understand to let 15 days of testing  after the patch but i really think that showdown players know what is healthy or unhealthy for the meta in PRO.

I haven't test the new megas of wave 3 but i saw a lot of streams and i can see that meta is stall oriented (mega sableye) or offensive thanks to Mega Mawile for counter Mega Sableye.

There are nothing balanced.

You don't have too much choice in your megas. It's really hard to play others megas like Mega Medicham for example when Mega Sableye is very present in the meta. What medicham can do to sableye ? Nothing.

I really hope that Walross and the PvP Council don't change their mind about these bans for the healthy of the meta. This is maybe the first time i appreciate the decision of Walross.

Edited by CosaNostra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CosaNostra said:

Whenever the meta can turn healthy, a lot of dishonnests guys cry because their broken pokes are banned.

When Battle Bond Greninja were totally broken in PvP, the owners of these pokes cried so much just because they paid millions for having a good one. they think of themself before thinking about the well-being (healthy of the meta) of the game.

I personnaly don't care that one guy spend 23m for mawile godly. If i understand well, we can't ban a pokemon because a guy spend 23m right ?
If tomorrow i buy a godly aegislash  15m which are totally broken in the meta, will it be unbanned ? 

I'm agree about one point, the staff should have banned sablenite/ mawilite / metagrossite and greninja before complaints, hunting of these banned pokemons. I totally understand to let 15 days of testing  after the patch but i really think that showdown players know what is healthy or unhealthy for the meta in PRO.

I haven't test the new megas of wave 3 but i saw a lot of streams and i can see that meta is stall oriented (mega sableye) or offensive thanks to Mega Mawile for counter Mega Sableye.

You don't have too much choice in your megas. It's really hard to play others megas like Mega Medicham for example when Mega Sableye is very present in the meta. What medicham can do to sableye ? Nothing.

I really hope that Walross and the PvP Council don't change their mind about these bans for the healthy of the meta. This is maybe the first time i appreciate the decision of Walross.

So you say, that from next season, we will have a healthy meta, right? I bet on that, beacuse we will have even worse than now. And no, not Greninja and not Mega Mawile makes it bad. I dont care either about other's money, but I do care about the community, and their time is wasted on hunting them and not buying them. I aggre with you on the fact, they should have let us know before banning them, so many player save their millions/hunting time. But the fact that Greninja and Mega Mawile is banned due to being a threat to walls is insanely bad. Threat to Hyper Offense? Not like that team could tank anything, that team's job to kill fast, and not to tank hits. Balanced should have checks and answers too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CosaNostra said:

You did not understand.

The problem is not to ban these Pokémon.

The whole point is that there is a Council, where its function is to carry out the necessary tests to keep PvP balanced. However, these bans were not based on the Council's tests and were exposed by Teerav.

This is the point.

It is a fact that the position of the Staff is VERY complicated, many tasks to be done and many problems to take care of. That is why a Council was created, if it was created, to respect it and let the Council work.

• Like 2

Ass1.png