What is your main pvp team

G3n3r4l

Team Usage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What is your *MAIN* team used in pvp?

• Sand
    • Rain
    • Hail
    • Sun
    • Veil
    • Trick Room
    • Stall
    • Balance
    • Hyper Offense
    • Other (Specify in Comments)

*VOTES ARE PRIVATE*

It has peaked my interest after the recent announcement of the four new bans, of the amount of people who say that stall is everywhere in PRO. I simply made this poll to find out how much of this is true. While discussing in the PvP channel in PRO discord i have also been called a stall player with no grounds of evidence, really hurt because i love using my trick room mega ampharos.

Votes are private, so if you are in fact a stall player you can vote for stall and not be roasted into oblivion by the hundreds upon hundreds of stall haters that exist.

I made this just for general knowledge, as we don't have team info listed on the PvP results, so that data can be skewed for seeing rotom-wash as number 1, it could be a timid set.

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I played so much pvp compared to the months before + watched many games and I met like 8-10 stall teams in 100 matches. I think ppl just dont get the difference between balanced and stall :jaja:

I'll predict almost no stall votes.
I play balanced or offense

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

1 minute ago, Bash said:

I played so much pvp compared to the months before and I met like 8-10 stall teams in 100 matches. I think ppl just dont get the difference between balanced and stall :jaja:

I'll predict almost no stall votes.
I play balanced or offense

ı voted stall 

weird.png

Hyena Lionking GIF - Hyena Lionking Laughing GIFs

39 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

*VOTES ARE PRIVATE*

It has peaked my interest after the recent announcement of the four new bans, of the amount of people who say that stall is everywhere in PRO. I simply made this poll to find out how much of this is true. While discussing in the PvP channel in PRO discord i have also been called a stall player with no grounds of evidence, really hurt because i love using my trick room mega ampharos.

Votes are private, so if you are in fact a stall player you can vote for stall and not be roasted into oblivion by the hundreds upon hundreds of stall haters that exist.

I made this just for general knowledge, as we don't have team info listed on the PvP results, so that data can be skewed for seeing rotom-wash as number 1, it could be a timid set.

The attempt is valid, but we know that this poll will not demonstrate the truth.

Because?

Simply because the vast majority of players do not use the forum.

• Like 2

Ass1.png

I believe the poll is lacking bulky offense, offense and semi-stall as options to be voted (rather than every weather team mentioned, as those usually fall under balance, bo or offense), which will prolly result in most of the people playing those archetypes voting for balance and only a few for ho/stall. Despite my reasoning, assuming that the majority of players most likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference between those archetypes and some other (witnessed numerous of times people calling balance stall), the suggested options may actually be alright  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeroOfTheStreet said:

I believe the poll is lacking bulky offense, offense and semi-stall as options to be voted (rather than every weather team mentioned, as those usually fall under balance, bo or offense), which will prolly result in most of the people playing those archetypes voting for balance and only a few for ho/stall. Despite my reasoning, assuming that the majority of players most likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference between those archetypes and some other (witnessed numerous of times people calling balance stall), the suggested options may actually be alright  

I know i could've mentioned those, but as you later stated, a lot of players wouldn't be able to see the differences between those and other styles, so while yes, i could've and should've put those, putting stuff like semi stall would've probably gotten a lot of backlash saying "stall is stall and its bad". And yea as you also said, any team with a chansey equivalates to stall in PRO.

2 hours ago, 5tryker said:

The attempt is valid, but we know that this poll will not demonstrate the truth.

Because?

Simply because the vast majority of players do not use the forum.

yea i know, don't mind it, the players that do can use it, don't really care if they do or don't. for the ones that vote, we can see. simple as that. i've also started spreading it around and posting it places. to spread the word a bit more

we can see already that it's starting to take some shape, low weather teams, high balance, lower h.o, but could climb, etc.  i predicted something similar, i just expexcted more rain than what i got

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

With all due respect, do you think that with the ban announcement of Mega Metagross, Mawile, and Greninja, all stall players will recognize that they use them? It is public knowledge that Mega Sableye will also be banned, but the stall player will prefer to have one of his pokemon banned as long as he does not have three counters that threaten him.