Easter event spawn rate broken?

Kumapx0

I mean i see alot things go really bad . The release time of easter - the ending time of valentine .... and the dig spots disabled for a long time.

Staff recruitments in masses . ( Apparently trying to save the game)  , Developers and staffs name changed. What the hell happend ?  It seems to go really really downhill . Not just a bit but like a mountain downhill lol . Someone trying sabotage the game ?

I usually grind really hard  . 8hours +  And i did it arleady since probably 2 days or so .  i usually found at least a common easter - a few of them each event.

Now on this event . absolute Zero . Plus . i dont see people in trade or elsewhere flexing their easters to much too .

I really belive something is wrong with this client .  And i dont belive its 1/550  - more like 1/Broken .. or not existend  .....
Whats going on ? and dont tell me all is fine cause it obviously isnt

The players deserve some answers too . We arent ur dwellers or slaves . We are what keeps this game alive ^_^      So please anyone can explain whats going on ? If it is worth hunting at the moment ?

And i understand if even now u wouldnt tell , because it would cause an outrage if players realised they hunted for something that is impossible to get at the moment lol

• Like 3

I see the same. I've been farming eventpokemon for several days now and something can't be right. I've encountered over 2800 Bellsprout and nothing. It can't be that you have to farm Pokemon for weeks for a T1.

All the other topics that are currently occurring, the bans, the dig spots, whether the last update has made a difference, what the status is ... So many questions that would require a Q&A stream to deal with.

• Like 2

Discord: Marksman1303

I won't even try for event forms anymore unless something is changed. The only time I ever liked the chances of event forms was back when Halloween Form chance was 1/20 and then later it was 1/50, but other than that, all of these 1/500-1/1500 event form chances are too impossible when you consider tier 8 and tier 9 odds. I've been hunting Xmas pokemon for way too many hours a day, every day of every Xmas event and I literally have 0 high tier xmas pokemon except a gentle xmas riolu that I got after doing over 16k encounters in Crystal Cavern while trying for xmas axew, and a sassy xmas litwick i got after doing about 13k encounters in Evergreen Island Valley trying for xmas houndour. And I believe riolu was tier 6 or 7 at the time.

I hunted for xmas eevee for the whole xmas event of 2016, 2017, and 2018. Gave up.

I really wish they would change event form chances to scale with rarity tier.

For example:

Rarity Tier / Event Form Chance

T1 - 1/1250

T2 - 1/1000

T3 - 1/750

T4 - 1/650

T5 - 1/550

T6 - 1/450

T7 - 1/350

T8 - 1/250

T9 - 1/200

With things the way they are, I can no longer commit to event form hunts due to sheer waste of time and nearly impossible odds.

I understand ur pain , but i think it should be kept hard to get . Cause if u lower it the price and value goes down drastically...

So its actually a big thing u are able to get .

but are the real rates actually known ? What are we hunting for  ?  1/550 is it really?  or is it 1/4000 something

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/175174-event-form-chances-rework-suggestion/?tab=comments#comment-977014

Locked for now, I will make a post about this in the Spawns subforum, sometime next week. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic