Improvement in bug catching contest

Suz

Hello everyone,

I am sure most of them experience disconnection in between the bug catching contest. Even though we players have a pokemon which has a nice number points that is enough to win the contest. After disconnection, allow the players to talk or react with the bug catching NPC (after players are returned to pokecenter after disconnection) so he can let the players back to the prize distribution zone. By this players can win the bug catching contest.

Also, add nincada as tier 8 and cutiefly as tier 9 spawn in the bug catching area. (Just additional)

Edited by Suz

425385429_PROBanner20000.png.1c500e2b8ffca361d864186bd292706a.png

10 minutes ago, 666G0D999 said:

They already added that. The last time I got disconnected, I spawned in the bug catching house and could still submit my poke.

Yes, but if you get a crash when a pokemon spawns then you will sent to pc. After the the player returns to pc let the player go back and the collect rewards

425385429_PROBanner20000.png.1c500e2b8ffca361d864186bd292706a.png

+1 ,  just earlier doin bcc, caught an epic mothim on halfway but I got dc before the end of time, turns out I can't submit any poke due to having disconnected while encounterin Wpokes so im back at pc relogin. losing the chance to submit a poke after u dc is really annoying and feels like wasting time u put in bcc.

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

+1

There should be a way for the game to know we were in BCC when we disconnected in the middle of a battle.

We know the game records how much time we have left in BCC, and the record doesn't disappear when we disconnect outside battle (since we're told about how much time left when we log back in), so it shouldn't disappear either when we disconnect in a battle, especially since we do still get the time left notice even when we're in the middle of a battle.

So why not use that as reference point for the NPC? If there's still time, let us return to the BCC area via the BCC NPC.

Edited by Starlight

On 4/26/2021 at 6:06 AM, Suz said:

Hello everyone,

I am sure most of them experience disconnection in between the bug catching contest. Even though we players have a pokemon which has a nice number points that is enough to win the contest. After disconnection, allow the players to talk or react with the bug catching NPC (after players are returned to pokecenter after disconnection) so he can let the players back to the prize distribution zone. By this players can win the bug catching contest.

Also, add nincada as tier 8 and cutiefly as tier 9 spawn in the bug catching area. (Just additional)

This is already on the devs to do list under. 

Reconnect //That's not only for PvP but in general so users that disconnect unplanned reconnect without even realizing it in the background. Very complex problems.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

^
The problem is not the disconnect and reconnect, it's that we're getting kicked to Pokemon Center if we disconnect mid battle inside BCC, and cannot return to finish our 20 minutes in BCC.

There should be some kind of exception in BCC, where if you disconnect mid battle, you remain inside the same map (BCC map) instead of getting kicked to Pokemon Center like in any other map. Or, keep the whole "kicked to PC" thing, but let us return to BCC map.

That reconnect feature in the To-Do list sounds great, but unless it lets us continue exactly from where we disconnected (so when we log back in, we're still in the battle, and running away from the battle doesn't kick us back to PC, we're still in the same map), then it doesn't solve this particular issue.

Edited by Starlight

• 3 months later...