GOLD & SILVER SERVER BABY YODA HUNT

Hi guys! My name is Ashwee (or Ash or maybe genocide baby yoda cult leader?) from the Black Sword guild on Gold Server!

:PikaLurk:

As it was just announced, we are now able to hunt Star Wars forms in the Safari Zone from now until May 9th! It would only be fitting that the Baby Yoda cult leader holds a Baby Yoda (or Grogu if you are one of those people) hunting event (; You must join the Black Sword discord server (link will be posted further into the post) to join the event!

If anyone is confused, here is a mini breakdown of what is happening! May 4th is called May the Fourth by many people all across the world. This is because of a very popular franchise called Star Wars has a popular saying they say is "May the force be with you." Using word play, people have created the saying "May the fourth be with you" making May 4th sort of an unofficial Star Wars appreciation day! This has influenced many games (including PRO) to create events with Star Wars themed content. Since PRO is known for making event forms, they have decided to create Star Wars Pokemon forms. Forms included this year include:

1️⃣ Machop Line (Machop has been designed after the infamous General Grievous who holds lightsabers in all of his robotic hands)

2️⃣ Grimer Line (Grimer has been designed after Jabba The Hutt who is a large, slug-like creature who is a crime lord in the Star Wars universe)

3️⃣ Meditite Line (Meditite has been designed after our lord and savior, Baby Yoda (or Grogu), from the Mandalorian series) 

4️⃣ Bisharp Line (Bisharp has been designed after Darth Vader, the main antagonist for much of the Star Wars franchise)

These forms can only be found for a limited time within the Safari Zone (which has free entry until the end of the event). 

Like I have done before, I will be rewarding the Baby Yoda with the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF POINTS & the one with the LOWEST AMOUNT OF POINTS.
The event will begin as soon as this is posted up until May 9th. 
You MUST submit your Baby Yoda event form by the end of the event!
Prizes will be distributed May 9th/10th. If you cannot pick up your prizes right away, you must let me know and we will plan a date and time.
     -If you are in 
SILVER SERVER, I will be bringing your prizes to you free of charge.

I would also like to include that I am looking to buy some Baby Yoda forms that you guys catch for this event. This will be discussed after the event if anyone is interested. I will pay handsomely :SnivyBad:

RULES:SquirtleSquad:

✅You MUST be in the Black Sword discord server to participate. The link will be here and also at the end of this post. (https://discord.gg/3yQVWdv)

✅The Pokemon CAN ONLY BE CAUGHT DURING THE TIME FRAME OF THIS EVENT. 

❎ You must provide a screenshot from the Capture Date Checker if you win showing us that you have caught that Meditite during the time frame given.

✅The Pokemon MUST be your OT. 

✅The Pokemons ID number must be AFTER 46367302 for GOLD and AFTER 59975786 for SILVER

PRIZES :CharYay:

BEST MEDITITE

-A role in the discord server (“The Cults Ace”)

-2x CC

-1x Choice Scarf

WORST MEDITITE

-A role in the discord server (“The Cults Runt”)

-2x CC

-1x Life Orb

Once you join our server (https://discord.gg/3yQVWdv), I will get you set up in the event specified channel and will answer any other questions you may have! Oh, and a nice little hint to expand your points…… Certain natures/abilities will grant you more points while others will decrease your points.

As always, good luck and have fun!

Art done by me

babyyoda.png

Edited by Ashwee