psychic marina previous iv's thing..

Hisoka007

hello there, 
image.png.cfda661a5abfa0ae48890a85863a2d1b.png
here you can see that i've a hidden power ice zapdos right with bad iv's .. before this one i had really godly iv's +20 all with hidden power grass.

my question is.. if I pay 50k.. i'll get to choose back from the past 3 sets i've which obviously the +20 iv's is there. but if i choose the +20 iv's .. and i try to talk to psychic marina again to pay more 50k to get more previous iv's will i be able to get hp ice zapdos that i've now on the picture or it will be only for the past rerolls i had? 

so i want to go back to the good ivs but want to be able to switch to the hp ice one whenever i want? is that how it works or no

Edited by Hisoka007
0wf2EcP.jpg

Hi there @Hisoka007

Apologies for the delay. The IV's set that are saved are always the last 3 iv's sets (including the current iv's you have). It's good to note that what @ZetLocrito95 said is indeed correct. 

Currently your Zapdos has the current iv's as you can see by speaking to the NPC

1. 8, 21, 12, 20, 30, 19 (The set of iv's from the reroll before #2 or when you caught Zapdos, that depends on the amount of rerolls you used)
  2. 21, 24, 27, 20, 25, 29 (The one that is epic)
  3. 3, 16, 27, 5, 13, 4 (The current set) 

I have listed in order of old to most recent. So in this case, you cannot reroll more than once your Zapdos in order to save the IV's you want, you can also not reroll at all if you prefer. So to answer your question , yes, if you change it to the epic one you will be able to change it again to the HP ice since your HP ice is your most recent reroll and the epic one is the 2nd most recent. 

Let me know if I made everything clearer for you, I understand that you really want to save those two iv's sets so don't hesitate to ask more if anything is unclear. 

Have a splendid day! 

• Like 2

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

4 hours ago, Midsommar said:

Hi there @Hisoka007

Apologies for the delay. The IV's set that are saved are always the last 3 iv's sets (including the current iv's you have). It's good to note that what @ZetLocrito95 said is indeed correct. 

Currently your Zapdos has the current iv's as you can see by speaking to the NPC

1. 8, 21, 12, 20, 30, 19 (The set of iv's from the reroll before #2 or when you caught Zapdos, that depends on the amount of rerolls you used)
  2. 21, 24, 27, 20, 25, 29 (The one that is epic)
  3. 3, 16, 27, 5, 13, 4 (The current set) 

I have listed in order of old to most recent. So in this case, you cannot reroll more than once your Zapdos in order to save the IV's you want, you can also not reroll at all if you prefer. So to answer your question , yes, if you change it to the epic one you will be able to change it again to the HP ice since your HP ice is your most recent reroll and the epic one is the 2nd most recent. 

Let me know if I made everything clearer for you, I understand that you really want to save those two iv's sets so don't hesitate to ask more if anything is unclear. 

Have a splendid day! 

ok i've only 1 last question, in my case i only like this hp ice one and the epic one 

1. 21, 24, 27, 20, 25, 29 (The one that is epic)
  2. 3, 16, 27, 5, 13, 4 (The current set) 

can i never reroll again and still keep going to epic and go back to hp ice and then go epic again like in loop without losing any of this 2? because i'll just not reroll again at all. is that possible to not lose this 2 if i don't reroll? like to be endless loop. thanks
Edited by Hisoka007
0wf2EcP.jpg

6 hours ago, Hisoka007 said:

ok i've only 1 last question, in my case i only like this hp ice one and the epic one 

1. 21, 24, 27, 20, 25, 29 (The one that is epic)
  2. 3, 16, 27, 5, 13, 4 (The current set) 

can i never reroll again and still keep going to epic and go back to hp ice and then go epic again like in loop without losing any of this 2? because i'll just not reroll again at all. is that possible to not lose this 2 if i don't reroll? like to be endless loop. thanks

Yep, that's correct. If you never reroll again you can switch back to the epic one and HP ice one using the NPC function without any problem since both of these iv's sets are you most recents and they are saved. 

• Checked/Done 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.