Your Quest if You choose to Accept it.

Shadowranger

So I just had an idea where players could own pieces of the map in pro and create interactive experiences on it.

Lemme explain

1. Imagine a group of friends be able to create a gym and enjoy the experience of defending it against other players,

```this could be achieved either in real time or through the use of Smart NPC's (they replica the gym members themselves).```

2. Guilds could create  teams or organizations and function more or less the same way on a larger scale, imagine a wave of players rather than Pokemon.

3. Players could find real growing rivals that pushes them to be better and checks on them in the game. 

*Why Should It be Applied.

I think this idea will add interesting new content to pro, it could also create a totally new  environment, as well as provide a social team work based event system. The issue really would be land distribution, quest generation / allocation and probably how much coding would need to be put into that.

If you have any questions regarding the idea, suggestions or if it is perhaps not clear enough please let me know, below.

Edited by ShadowRanger
rephrasing and beautifying.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

• Shadowranger changed the title to Your Quest if You choose to Accept it.

your idea sound simmilar to gyms in pokemon-go (the mobile thingie).  Basiclly capture the flag on neutral objective spread out on the map.
I think something like that could be a cool feature. Right now you dont really do anything with the guilds, which make it feel rather pointless. This could make guild more interactive, i like it!

Edited by EvilProtagonist

On 5/6/2021 at 10:06 PM, EvilProtagonist said:

your idea sound simmilar to gyms in pokemon-go (the mobile thingie).  Basiclly capture the flag on neutral objective spread out on the map.
I think something like that could be a cool feature. Right now you dont really do anything with the guilds, which make it feel rather pointless. This could make guild more interactive, i like it!

Basically sums up the idea, really looking for staff feedback on this suggestion on this. I heard  @Walrosskastanie  is working on smart npc like this, perhaps he could give us feedback on how we could integrate this idea into our work.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode