NEW UTILITY FOR DOCTOR POKEMON QUEST !

Regardsombre

I've been thinking about this for a while, do you guys remember about the Doctor Pokemon Questrsz_1f7862e359f66a3242231d2a5bac49fc7.png.30d06c448d55d5fbb22378de7b215406.png

By doing this quest,  we have the possibility to healing pokemons, and catch them in the meantime. 

As the excavations, we also have a Rank by doing these missions. You can catch rare pokemons if you got a high Rank.

Why am I doing this post ?
Some players are still doing this quest, but in my opinion, it's probably the less popular one with the Celadon one.
 was thinking about giving our Pokemons to the old couple in the Daycare, to get our pokemons EV trained. Here some ideas of how to make this functional, and also restrict this way to not be the only way to train your pokemons :
- The pokemon should be OT
- Each doctor's rank would limit the number of EVs that the couple could train on your pokemons. It would encourage the players to do the quest to increase their rank.
- Also it would avoid a lot of current problems as hacks, unwanted evolutions and so on.

Thanks for reading this suggestion, this idea was brought during the last Q/A of Walross. Feel free to react with a +1 or -1. Kind regards. Maitripoulpi.

Edited by MaitrePoulpe
  • Like 5

It's a very interesting concept, the different challenges make it more intriguing, but if it's too complicated i think there won't be many people that like it, unless there is an increased reward pool. Overall good idea though MasterPulp

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

+1

Let's be real, the only reason people visit Daycare nowadays is for pre-evolution tutor and egg moves tutor.

I only unlocked the Daycare back in the days and have healed maybe a max of 30 or so since then, because its not worth it for the rewards.

The rewards given from this system is kind of disapointing, it doesn't feel worth it imo.

Which is why I'm all in for new functionalities related to Daycare.

My addition/twist to this idea:

Perhaps to make this balanced, you could "drop it off" at the Daycare, like for breeding Pokemon.

And allow you to set a parameter for how many EV points you want on a particular stat (won't go over this number).

And depending on how much, the in-game clock will decide how long you have to wait for it to reach the set EV number.

You can also check the progress and take the Pokemon back at any point during this, and there is no limit how long it will stay there.

This is just a rough scetch and perhaps a decent method for those who can't grind all day for EV points, while also making good use of the Daycare while at it.

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

As a Player (Staff not involved in this opinion in any way), I +1 this 😁 Nice idea, and I have been longing to EV train my Pokemon in daycares as it was possible in actual games ❤️

rsz_2_splish_splash__floatzel_by_endless_whispers_d20v56s-fullview.jpg.36e249a76e7950342a6ec066aa593ebf.jpg

🦈 I'm a friendly shark 🦈 I hardly ever get mad, but if I do, I may bite 🦈 So don't provoke me 🦈

📜 I cannot answer story-related questions because they could be counted as spoilers, so please do not ask 📜

🥰 If you just want to chat, feel free to reach out. I love interacting with people 🥰

🦈 Disrespectful people will be eaten 🦈

+1 good stolen idea Maitripoulpi.

It's a good thing for the economy of the game, but it reduces the trade between players.

Regarding what  has been said from everyone, I don't have anything else to add. It can be a cool feature.

jjhBdGM.png