Can be closed

@daftgenius The end point of your auction doesn't match the time you've called it. If you complete this trade you will be punished for a Poorly Handled Auction. 

Considering the confusion you've created amongst the bidders, an extension is warranted. The new end point for this auction is now 12 hours from the moment of this post. Your title has been reverted. The last valid offer is from @GiftytheGreat with 400k. Good luck.

Edited by Eon

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon changed the title to Shiny starmie c.o 400k

@JigglypuffsalotSorry for the confusion, seems like the auction is still on.

@GiftytheGreatHas c.o 400k.

@Eon Thanks for fixing this. But I don't understand the mistake. I thought the bid from Jigglypuffsalot was around 2mins before the original end time of 4:07 IST. So I waited 15-30 mins after that bid to end the auction.

Was my mistake not mentioning the 15 minute extension on chat? Please clarify so that I don't end up doing the same thing in future.

Daftshop PRO

daftgenius#3502

Adobe_Express_20230726_2217030_1 (1) (2).jpg

• Daftgenius changed the title to Shiny starmie c.o 450k

@daftgenius The auction started on May 9th at 3:07 PM GMT+0. You've set the duration for 48 hours after the start, so the end point is May 11th at 3:07 PM GMT+0. On May 11th at 10:56 AM you were declaring a winner. Nothing to do with the additional 15 minutes rule, you just tried to end the auction before the end point.

Only you know how you confused these timings. Please be more careful in the future. Since in this case it was caught early, punishment wasn't issued to your account - a warning is sufficient. Had you completed the trade it would have been a different story. Repeated and action will be taken.

The winner is @ecsecs with the 450k offer. Please arrange a meeting to honour the trade and post the screenshot trade window when you do so. Take care.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

@Eon I just want o say that, I have been careful to follow the trade rules.

And I believe I posted it at the right time 

(Start 4.07pm IST Sunday, End 4.40pm approx IST Tuesday)

I don't know why it's displaying a different time than what I posted.

But this is already over so I'll leave it at that. I'll try bug resolution center. 

Thanks again.

Daftshop PRO

daftgenius#3502

Adobe_Express_20230726_2217030_1 (1) (2).jpg

• Daftgenius changed the title to Can be closed
  • Eon locked this topic