Let's talk about the NEW Sinnoh Daily Reporter changes

Desumi

Many MMOs that I have played used some sort of daily (cumulative) log-in reward to keep players coming back. Solaceon is literally this. I would have uninstalled this game years ago if not for Solaceon reminding me every day that this game exists. The previous version of this quest wasn't geared towards all the people who already grind, but to the casual people. A game can't survive on hardcore grinders only.

5 minutes ago, ThatGuyGareth said:

Why is every thread that has somewhat negative feedback and or positive towards something pve related, always get a response about PVP. Not everyone is here for PVP

If something PVE related is uber better than PVP why would anyone do PVP to get the item. Why work for something in a GRINDY game? That seems to be the mindset of people here. 

5 minutes ago, Crucifixuz said:

u act like he pull those 8 characters from his magic hat from nowhere. pvp is the most boring __________ ever and the rewards are bad true maybe that could be changed idk xD but why doom the already nerfed  pve even more i dont get it its like impossible to make cash now then

Get few tickets from the quest for free, sell them and get story service, boom 8 characters.

I don't understand why you think PVE content is not worth rn, PVE content is supposed to be something that you put effort into. This rework BUFFED this system with the addition of nature rerolls. Newly caught pokemon should have always been a requirement. You cannot act like this change killed the thing. The previous solaceon was hurtful to the economy, it could still be because the reroll rates are still probably better than like PVP, but it's not as drastic as before. Making cash is not impossible in this game, you just don't want to accept some options of making it, like hunting or bosses. And because you don't want to put effort into the game you don't easily get money as you shouldn't. PRO is a MMORPG not an idle game, in idle games you earn money for doing nothing and in a MMORPG you get money for work. If this doesn't appeal to you then PRO isn't the game for you. 

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

yess pls revert this change omg u guys have any idea how long it took to play through 4 gold accs and 4 silver accs just to do this task?!
and its not like its broken at all money wise, 1-2 rerolls per week maximum is kind of a bad rate for the effort ive done hunting vespiqun pachirisu 9 starters 2 crogunks etc and this on 8 accs...

also this reporter was the ultimate strategy to keep the game in mind of players and dont make them quit the game, they just shot a self goal with this update.

why they patch down the ways to make money daily now?? whats the reason?? go fix digspots at least before u ruin other ways to make money cmon

Edited by finnderboss

55 minutes ago, Comrader said:

Making cash is not impossible in this game, you just don't want to accept some options of making it, like hunting or bosses. And because you don't want to put effort into the game you don't easily get money as you shouldn't. PRO is a MMORPG not an idle game, in idle games you earn money for doing nothing and in a MMORPG you get money for work. If this doesn't appeal to you then PRO isn't the game for you. 

are u crazy ? no one ever defeated even 1/10 of the bosses i defeated ... no one has the amount of ot pvp pokes i have ... i dont work hard ? i get the money from all pve cornres and EVERYTHING has been nerfed to almost 0 the countless suspicoous bot nerfs now no dig only 20 bosses only new bossteam because nerf, only 4 accs now also from 8 to 1 or most likely 0 solaceon task annymore ... i want to work but i cant... only the cashers and poke scammers reseller will win from this, workers got punched

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

-1 see I normally play pvp rather than pve. But now they have added both iv and nature re roll to the 7th day reward and I think it’s okay to hunt the mons again. But if possible just remove tier 9 pokes such as chim and stuff since some of them are only available in safari zones if there is no event. Also I don’t mind the old system either. 

whats 1-2 rerolls or sometimes even 0 (Per week) compared to the effort to hunt 9 starters 2 croagunk vespiquen pachirisu etc etc on ALL accs PLUS play through the full story. even after months of doing the task in many accs i dont feel like that paid off yet. let me tell u as someone who does it alot and on multiple accs, its not broken at all and didnt need any fix. how much more are they gonna patch down pve?!?! cant believe this what the hell this quest needed better rewards not worse rewards actually.
and all this work to "fix" it just so no1 is gonna do that quest anymore in the future. 
i hope u guys realize how absurd this is

Let me correct one thing first.

Abusing this quest is not the user in question's fault, but PRO's own fault for allowing 4 accounts in the first place.

And for allowing services for such tasks.

Its just absurd! Absolutely absurd.

Any normal game that is based on grinding has a max of 1-2 accounts, for reasons. Yet PRO differs, why so? Why is PRO so unique?

Games who only allows 1-2 accounts, usually have a clean sweep/fresh start available. Yet this is only limited on PRO.

And their decision making is legit out of this world. I can't comprehend where they want to take the game anymore.

So, I'm done with this discussion. I've said what I wanted to say.

May PRO be blessed with good changes in the future that'll benefit everyone equally.

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, alfatrion1980s said:

-1, the change was needed people should not get a rr just by logging in the game for 2 mins just to talk a NPC.

true this shouldnt happen and this didnt happen. u do it 7 times in a row WITHOUT MISSING and then u get 1 single little reroll ticket after maybe 1-2 months if u do it in 1 acc. did u ever hunt 8 vespiquens ? or 72 tier 8 starters in sfari zone? the rewards sucked alrdy how is that change needed pls tell me? but ok lets doom the grinders and reward the lazy people who do nothing but cry until these changes are made to every single thing in the game.. only love rocks and petalburg shrooms missing to be nerfed.. it too op if u bring a paras with u..

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif