Suggestion Ditto

Drkshdw

Hello 

Im sending you because i have notice that ditto is clearly broken at pvp.

Players use it with a scarf , imposter is coded and no matter what my opponent can have my poke with my moveset and more speed.

But i was ok until i realise that players with that way can use 2 mega.

Maybe i havent catch your thought but i really dont get it.

Please consider a possibly ban. (or a scarf combination ban)

Thanks for your time

12 hours ago, Drkshdw said:

Hello 

Im sending you because i have notice that ditto is clearly broken at pvp.

Players use it with a scarf , imposter is coded and no matter what my opponent can have my poke with my moveset and more speed.

But i was ok until i realise that players with that way can use 2 mega.

Maybe i havent catch your thought but i really dont get it.

Please consider a possibly ban. (or a scarf combination ban)

Thanks for your time

Impostor resets ditto to his base form whenever he is switched out. I don't know where the broken part is, honestly speaking.

Choice scarf already restricts ditto from choosing more than 1 move when switching in, Impostor is heavily realiant on the pokemon that's currently in the field and Impostor+Scarf is mainly used to reverse sweep. Its a common strat that its easily counterable if you see it coming

giphy.gif.91df8c76586489c4cb7c1431882d5ae5.gif

PRO Rules | Report Center | Discipline Appeals | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be incinerated and consequently terminated in the spot.

Don't forget the part where it only gets 5 PP on each move, so while scarf locked it can only use a move 5 times until it's forced to switch out, so as long as you don't setup too much for a ditto to come in and sweep your team, then you should be fine, which is also the part where you have to have viable switch ins to your own pokes as well, so if you have a full team of dragon types for example, a ditto can come in and click outrage and just win

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I like to add a few things, G3n3r4l made a bunch of points but i would like to make just one more.  Ditto copies every stat Plus the boosts your opponent has, but one thing it cannot copy is the hp value.  Dittos base 48 hp value frankly sucks.  It gets a max of 300 hp when it has max ivs + 252 hp evs.  Meaning its easily taken down by chip more often than not.  

Ditto may seem op on paper but it has its limitations like all pokemon.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

-1. As explained above, the Ditto Copy will still be extremely frail and you should know to play around Ditto copying your Mega/Setup Sweeper/Sweeper. It is also a cool tool you can add to any team. I think it works perfectly as a gimmick.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!