Goodbye Pro

As you can see, i am leaving Pro. I(Pepitostar) am used to be known as the Rattata collector/Joey on Gold.

I used to belong to Legacy guild when the game was divided into 3 servers: Red, Blue, Yellow.

On the last days before merging, all my guild mates decided to move to Silver leaving me behind as a remnant. My days of being active were shortened and i even left the game for 8 months at the time.

one day when i decided to join back in to reminisce, i recieved a random guild invitation from Calamity by user Rose. on that day i decided to give the game another try and that's when i trully began to enjoy the game. i made friends i can depend on through the game.

But that was the past, i've seen people come and go and when the door opens, i know it's my time to leave too.

Tho it would be a shame to leave the game with all the progress i've made so i have been looking for a successor: Bill2

i have given Bill all of my possesions (except my rattatas, those are kids are mine!).

Farewell, friends...SmartSelect_20210514-160945_Discord.jpg.8a8039e74e1af6cd27c0ea815bf5fe90.jpgSmartSelect_20210514-160849_Discord.jpg.d8976497ad492b08a0203a27b878ff81.jpg

SmartSelect_20210514-160900_Discord.jpg

• 2 months later...