Increase the chance for shinies as a third time win reward from bosses

Minakochan

-1 Rare shines are rare due to the difficulty to get them (trash or not), some players will think of it as just a good idea to collect and others to try to get a profit, but as said from other players the more you see a rare shiny the more you will see the price to drop. That's why we have "common shinies" because they appear more constantly. Keep the hardwork getting a shiny from a boss is not a myth, it is possible just a matter of time. 😎

spacer.png

Click on Gif to visit my Youtube Channel

Rampage Shop 

Recruiting Members

-1 on the shiny rate. 1/1000 is absolutely low. If it was reduced to 1/3k from 1/4k would've been understandable but this chance wont ever be tweaked with. 

They can however bring back the pinkan event from october 2019 where pink chances were increased to 1/1250 from usual 1/1500. That would be great. 

Discord: TurboS#7968

• 2 years later...

I'm not so sure the increase proposed here would really impact our economy.

I personnally always chose the syncable reward and even like that after 6k+ hours i still didn't get a single pvpable poke from a boss reward.

I never click the shiny chance option because i've known very old players with many hours that 100% click the shiny chance since that option exist and never got a single one even when grinding everytime they get a chance.

So to be honest, I don't see the proposed increase giving more than just one single shiny in the life of an overage PRO player. And even if some of us get luckier and get 2 or 3 shiny, it will not saturate a market of T8-T9 shiny poke. It will just make some shiny collectors happy to finally find something on the market.