Giratina wings being purchasable opinion

Kboww

18 minutes ago, Shinohara said:

The reason of why they have been added from Eaty is cause he wanted to release all the legendary wings sooner or later.

The fact of old user being against it was expected from us, this cause as I said as well within staff it is important to maintain exclusivity for things obtained in special events done 3/4 years ago. And this is exactly why we have thought about adding, to the original players that had received them in the event (2016/2017, not sure) something else exclusive they can keep.

We are still unsure about WHAT give, but as for now we are thinking about a special form of said Giratina Wings. As we are still unsure, we'll just communicate it when this will be properly decided.

Will this apply to the articuno wings aswell or are you only discussing something for the giratina wings currently

38 minutes ago, alfatrion1980s said:

nah, they should make it available, not every old player(3-4+ years) have Giratina wings. If you want them to be un-tradeable just give Giratina wings to all players who started before the halloween event 2016

It doesn't make sense,  it's an item that is for all of us 

Opbhaigreninja.gif.1c363decf75b285fec938a3aaaa07bbe.gif

Its the best wing in my opinion, i was really excited to get this one day and its a good decision to make it purchasable , i would suggest to make it purchasable for some days only not as long maybe some ppls are crazy like me to get this wings and hope so staffs will take a good decision. 

Sincerly prehaxx ☺

Exclusivity should be kept with events, but i do agree that like common ideas like articuno and giratina wings should be available always, in my opinion to reflect this events could release shiny versions of the item to keep it as a prestigious token that "I was there". Keep the base items available always and rare versions in events

• Like 2

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 11:21 AM, Shinohara said:

The reason of why they have been added from Eaty is cause he wanted to release all the legendary wings sooner or later.

The fact of old user being against it was expected from us, this cause as I said as well within staff it is important to maintain exclusivity for things obtained in special events done 3/4 years ago. And this is exactly why we have thought about adding, to the original players that had received them in the event (2016/2017, not sure) something else exclusive they can keep.

We are still unsure about WHAT give, but as for now we are thinking about a special form of said Giratina Wings. As we are still unsure, we'll just communicate it when this will be properly decided.

Any update on this? 

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...