Doesn't clefable deserve a ban ??

Hotspaghetti

21 hours ago, Takanumi7 said:

I respect your point of view and understand the comment about checks and counters. However I personally think we would see more variety if Clefable was banned. Also i dont specifically plan for Clefable but you gotta have it covered you know. Of course Mega Scizor for example is more than a Clefable Counter I understand that. 

You are absolutely correct, but if we want more variety just don't use Clefable. But ofc people want to win so they will use it all the time its just nature for any PVPer who wants to win. If we ban Clefable by force just because people use it often, all of us will be use ru-nu pokemon ngl.

• 4 months later...

In my opinion, it is a very balanced pokemon, very easy to counter. It would be easy to mention the huge list of "counter" that she possesses, so it is for these reasons that I don't think it should be banned. I think very few pokemons should be banned, and we should have numerous "available formats of ranked pvp", making it possible to use pokemons that we could not use in other formats due to the lack of "balancing".

Edited by Zerriath

Have a wonderful day!

My Pokemon Shop - My Item Shop ★