FIX PVP (10mnts wait?)

Walyalexander

hi i speak for everyone who does pvp by saying pvp is horrible.  Look, I know very well that the 10 minute wait is so that some guys don't cheat.  But please, most of them lose the wifi or lose the connection for any reason.  and in seconds he enters without being able to fight in pvp.  /// for 10 minutes !! /// I am a freelance programmer.  And I know that just with a little code;  either javascrip phyton, or whatever they use.  it is something easy to solve.  put a little reconnection time.  I do not believe that for several years nobody has complained about that.  I am tired.  but beyond that, the game is a gem, that's why I still like it.  So I repeat, schedule it as you wish.  but my request is to be able to return to a game in case the wifi is disconnected.  waiting at least 30s.  brother that's nothing but enough to get back.  Well, I hope you understand my constructive criticism.  I know they work for you in other sections of the game but this is a priority.  the client is always right and I tell them I am not liking this.  Thanks so much for reading.  I hope this message reaches the right person / as.  if you spread this.  I thank you.

I post this here because I don't know where to talk to the staff

yea you really don't speak for everyone, I enjoy pvp, the 10 minute wait time as you said, is to prevent people from boosting, which is why there's also a cooldown on the surrender command. If you disconnect mid game due to internet, just go do something else for 10 minutes, talk to people, read a book, there are many other things to do. Reconnecting to games is something that is already on the To-Do list for the devs, it's just a matter of time before it's done.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

2 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

sí, realmente no hablas por todos, disfruto de pvp, el tiempo de espera de 10 minutos como dijiste, es para evitar que la gente aumente, por lo que también hay un tiempo de reutilización en el comando de rendición. Si te desconectas a la mitad del juego debido a Internet, haz otra cosa durante 10 minutos, habla con la gente, lee un libro, hay muchas otras cosas que hacer. Reconectarse a los juegos es algo que ya está en la lista de tareas pendientes para los desarrolladores, es solo cuestión de tiempo antes de que se haga.

Yes, i know it very well.  but there are times when you just want to de-stress by playing pvp.  I repeat, just play ... and yes.  When ovbio disconnects me, what do I do another besides getting angry and thinking that this game is badly programmed and throwing everything away hahaha.  I understand perfectly what you say, but it is simply not something one should retract and that's it.  It is not a big thing that I ask haha, it is a small programming function.  and they don't fix it.  there are many games that have it.  for example clash royale, call of duty, pubg etc.  those games and many others online have what this one does not (reconnection).  It is the only reason why many of my friends stopped playing this pokemon, and I also think that I will stop playing.  This already bores me, it sucks to play like that.  sorry but I want to be a cinsero, I'll try to play another pokemon to see if they have fixed this.  because pro, I don't like it anymore.  In fact, the more pvp I do, the more angry I get, I always get disconnected, and I know many others too.  so that's all. 

1 hour ago, WalyAlexander said:

there are many games that have it.  for example clash royale, call of duty, pubg etc.

No offense but how do you call yourself a freelance programmer while comparing titans like clash royale , cod and pubg to a small indie game created and maintained by 3 people? 

• Like 2

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

• Administrator
On 5/21/2021 at 1:17 PM, WalyAlexander said:

I am a freelance programmer.  And I know that just with a little code;  either javascrip phyton, or whatever they use.  it is something easy to solve.  put a little reconnection time.  

With all the due respect, what you said is simply based on the thing "It's easy to do it cause I don't know what I am talking about".

I played Microsoft Flight Simulator last week and I did pretty good. Why did some airplane crashed/fell in the past and ended up in the oceans? Like, it's so easy to drive one!

Jokes aside, a reconnect feature is already planned as listed in the DEV To-Do List

• Reconnect //That's not only for PvP but in general so users that disconnect unplanned reconnect without even realizing it in the background. Very complex problems.

If adding a reconnect would be so easy, then you would have one already. 

• Like 2

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Deleting the 10 minute cd would be still nice. Its not like it would be kinda easy to boost in many other ways/find those boosters, no?

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

13 minutes ago, Bash said:

Deleting the 10 minute cd would be still nice. Its not like it would be kinda easy to boost in many other ways/find those boosters, no?

Reducing it would be nice , deleting it all together would be a bad idea, people will find some way to abuse it.

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

16 minutes ago, Shinohara said:

Con el debido respeto, lo que dijiste se basa simplemente en lo que dice "Es fácil hacerlo porque no sé de qué estoy hablando".

Jugué Microsoft Flight Simulator la semana pasada y lo hice bastante bien. ¿Por qué un avión se estrelló / cayó en el pasado y terminó en los océanos? ¡Es tan fácil conducir uno!

Dejando a un lado las bromas, ya está planeada una función de reconexión como se enumera en la  Lista de tareas pendientes de DEV

• Reconectar  // Eso no es solo para PvP sino en general para que los usuarios que se desconectan de forma no planificada se reconectan sin siquiera darse cuenta en segundo plano. Problemas muy complejos.

Si agregar una reconexión fuera tan fácil, entonces ya tendría una. 

thanks for answering.  I apologize but that post came out of the bottom of my anger.  I love the game and that is the reason that I keep playing it in addition to having spoken like that in this publication.  otherwise I would have gone to play something else without saying anything, like that new pokemmo, since my friends moved there, it just came out.  I know many of the headaches that a programmer goes through thinking about a solution for the code.  but I just wanted to know if this problem was being solved or not.  to know if I should have faith and wait for future updates.  sorry if i'm wrong and riot.  thanks again and goodbye.