Hundjager's Shop (Updated: 29/07/2022) - Pvp mons and more!

• Hundjager changed the title to Hundjager's Shop (Updated: 18/03/2022) 6 new pokes added
  • Hundjager changed the title to Hundjager's Shop (Updated: 21/03/2022) 24 hour sale! ends 22/03/2021 19:05GMT
1 minute ago, Hundjager said:

Yep still available

Alright, i'd like to buy that beauty from you. I'm currently waiting for this coin capsule to sell so i'll have the money (i have 200k on me right now, but waiting to get the extra 50k). Plus i'm working from home right now and not really supposed to be browsing here lol. But if you're okay with holding it until later today (maybe 2-3 hours from now?) That'd be awesome. 

5 minutes ago, Pikafu said:

Alright, i'd like to buy that beauty from you. I'm currently waiting for this coin capsule to sell so i'll have the money (i have 200k on me right now, but waiting to get the extra 50k). Plus i'm working from home right now and not really supposed to be browsing here lol. But if you're okay with holding it until later today (maybe 2-3 hours from now?) That'd be awesome. 

Yep all good, just message me on the forum messages your discord and you can message me there when you want to do the trade I can hold it for you np at all

spacer.png