Make Fly mechanism work properly

1ndig0

This is basically the same as using 5 sharpedos, you're immune to most hits, while being able to defeat most bosses with only a few setbacks on certain ones, which can easily be taken care of by a sharpedo itself. Bosses are already ridiculously easy with just using protect + disable with banette, adding this just makes it easier than it already is to be honest. Hard bosses are meant to be hard, and yea 400 evs in every stat makes them hard to kill, but their technique is still easy to beat. However i think if we get an NPC update as to where they don't use moves that have been disabled, this will change.

• Checked/Done 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

6 hours ago, 1ndig0 said:

when it used fly on the first turn it got priority, then on next turn it lost priority due to lagging tail and hit the enemy. This strategy was banned from pvp for obvious logical reasons, however this was still a nice strategy usable for bosses. But I've discovered that now fly mechanism is kinda broken, it flies up with priority and next turn hits with priority as well.

This was actually a bug within PRO when it still had gen 6 mechanics, i believe and they updated it (fixed it in pro) to work correctly.  Flying moves will always take priority.  I recreated it in Pokemon showdown gen7 ou.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-1348741190-xomcw0mdog74xn0pkiq9ix20unh5d5apw

As you see from these screenshots and replay i provided Talo is slower and has the lagging tail equipped and lopunny is faster.  This is also proven turn one when i use charm against the taloflame which uses swords dance.  Turn 2 i fly and it has priority and lopuny atk misses.  Turn 3 taloflame is still has priority and hits lopunny with fly and lop hits talo with a charm after.
Screenshot_29.png.d546cf6528195aacf6c7cfb6ff286563.pngScreenshot_30.png.4a57d2bd2f3658acfc9f790bcdd601f3.png

so -1 since it was a bug that got fixed in the first place.

• Checked/Done 3

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

"Please officer i've been stealing for years and i cant imagine myself living without stealing anymore , please let me steal again , i don't want to honestly work"

Edited by Ghabra

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png