Achievements or titles in the game

Muguer

Hello, very good, I have no idea if it is possible but I would like a way to obtain achievements in the game was implemented, that is, in the pokedex I have a total of 370 evolved pokémon, 755 seen and 737 captured. The point is that I would like that effort to be rewarded with achievements, example: if you have more than 350 evolutions, they will give you an achievement called "Master of Evolutions", or if you have more than 700 Pokémon seen, the achievement is called " Pokémon Researcher "and so on. There can also be very complicated achievements, such as defeating 20 bosses without losing and having the achievement called "Boss Master" or for those who like pvp with a rating higher than 300, an achievement called "PVP Master". These achievements could be shown on the coach's card and if there is not much space, a button that allows you to see the achievements obtained from the player in another window. This would help the game have more variety and thus retain the player for longer. There are very old players that the only thing left is to do pvp and others leave because there is nothing else to do. To make things more interesting is that the player can choose the achievement that they like the most or that represents him the most and that that achievement is reflected in the main window of the player's card, at the end I show an image more or less as it would look . Something similar is implemented in the game, such as the rank of doctor or excavation. That's it and thank you very much for your attention.

Títulos.png

final .png