add the missing berries ingame (iapapa, figy, etc.)

Lolking780

I suggest to make these berries iapapa, wiki, figy, aguav, mago obtainable ingame as I believe they are currently unavailable anywhere. They can be used for some pvp sets (i.e. gluttony recycle etc.) and don't think they are a game breaking additions (their effect is when at 1/4 hp or less restore 1/2 hp) so wynaut.

......those berries are from Gen 3, not Gen 7

But anyway, yeah, I don't see any reason to not add them, so +1.

Although, their description in PRO should be more clear about their drawback (if I recall correctly, they are only usable as hold item, and bad to be used by Pokemon with certain natures, depending on the berry)

Edited by Starlight

46 minutes ago, Starlight said:

......those berries are from Gen 3, not Gen 7

But anyway, yeah, I don't see any reason to not add them, so +1.

Although, their description in PRO should be more clear about their drawback (if I recall correctly, they are only usable as hold item, and bad to be used by Pokemon with certain natures, depending on the berry)

The effect (healing 50% hp under 1/4 hp) he mentioned is the gen 7 effect and was only introduced with gen 7 , they were indeed introduced in gen 3 but they were pretty useless and lackluster . So technically the berries he wants and he mentioned  were introduced in gen 7.

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png