Outlaw609's 6 year anniversary giveaway extravaganza! (Silver Server)

Hello fellow trainers,

In a couple of weeks, on June 16th, I will be celebrating 6 whole years playing this amazing MMO!  First and foremost, I would like to thank the staff for not just making the game, but also for fostering this awesome community.  Anyway, in my 6 years playing this game, I have been lucky enough to go from humble beginnings to becoming a well recognized shiny/event collector among the player base.  I am very grateful for my success, and players who know me know that I like to share my luck with others.  So it is with great pleasure I would like to officially announce, "Outlaw609's 6 year anniversary giveaway extravaganza"!!

All interested players have to do is be at the Celadon City Pokémon center on Wednesday, June 16th at 1pm GMT+0. Simply pm me and mention the giveaway once you are inside the Pokémon center and I will give you a free event Pokémon. A couple extra lucky players might even receive a shiny Pokémon instead! The event will last for 2 hours, or until I run out of Pokémon to give away, (I have at least 40 to give out).

The only restriction is that this event is exclusive to the Silver Server, sorry goldies!

Pokémon being given may be from any region, so be prepared to not have access to them immediately if you haven't completed all 4 available regions! (astrella when?)

Pokémon being given are mostly my original trainer, but not all of them, fyi.

Please, only one gift Pokémon per person. Also, players who express anger over the Pokémon given, jealousy over "his is better", etc. will be added to my block list, plain and simple!  I'm choosing prizes randomly, so please be grateful that you're getting one and let's have fun with it!

I'm anticipating absolute chaos, so please bear with me as I single handedly try and make 40 or so people happy!

Anyone attempting to arrive early to circumvent said chaos will be disqualified! I want to try and make this fair-emphasis on TRY!

Good luck everyone, I hope to see you on the 16th at 1pm GMT+0!

-Outlaw609

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...