Shiny HA ditto [auction]

@Cleoeo You cannot offer what you do not have. You're short on having 13m so any offer from that point onward is invalid. You need to have the money on you at the time you bid, as instructed in the Auction Rules:

image.png.3b9f2d52f0c2cfc2c062ed4fa7ad7d13.png

Scrambling to sell items and Pokemon cheap at the last minute is unfair for the auctioneer that would have to wait for you to get the amount you're offering nor is it fair for the other bidders who are following the rules. Repeated behaviour will result in punishment for False Offering.

The winner is @Wangzii with the 12.3m offer. Please arrange a meeting with @rHoMar and post a screenshot of the trade window when you complete it.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Take care.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, Eon said:

@Cleoeo You cannot offer what you do not have. You're short on having 13m so any offer from that point onward is invalid. You need to have the money on you at the time you bid, as instructed in the Auction Rules:

image.png.3b9f2d52f0c2cfc2c062ed4fa7ad7d13.png

Scrambling to sell items and Pokemon cheap at the last minute is unfair for the auctioneer that would have to wait for you to get the amount you're offering nor is it fair for the other bidders who are following the rules. Repeated behaviour will result in punishment for False Offering.

The winner is @Wangzii with the 12.3m offer. Please arrange a meeting with @rHoMar and post a screenshot of the trade window when you complete it.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Take care.

We had an agreement prior for him to sell his cc and i’ll wait a short time for him sir

Just now, Wangzii said:

ah okay. I guess we must wait until Trade Eon to make the final verdict.

I guess so. Because cleoeo messaged me before end of auction asking if he can pay with cc. I said i cant because i did not specify it. I told him i can wait for a while to sell his cc

• Eon locked this topic

This is my last post on this thread. Any other concerns feel free to PM me and not flood the thread with off-topic comments. Any message after this will be deleted unless the acknowledgement of the trade.

@Cleoeo The rule is clear - you need to have the money on your account at the time you bid. I know you've been selling items and Pokemon at the last minute which is unfair for the auctioneer and bidders. If you have a friend that can lend you money then do it beforehand.

@rHoMar As the auctioneer it's not fair to have private agreements with a bidder. If you want to accept Coin Capsules as Accepted Payment then it should have been specified before the auction started. Allowing a bidder extra time to get the money that he offered is against the rules - a bidder cannot offer what he does not own. Refrain from this kind of behaviour.

If the outcome isn't done normally, it will be forced with actions taken. This is a warning to follow the rules for the sake of fairness of everyone involved. Take care. 

Edited by Eon
  • Checked/Done 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon unlocked this topic
  • Eon locked this topic