An error message during the swampter mega quest

Moethchdn

Hi Moethchdn. I'm glad that we were able to return you back outside the quest area along with your rewards.

6 hours ago, Moethchdn said:

If it helps, I noticed something different in this last fight against the shiny Spiritomb. This time, it was only using the attack "infestation", as explained in the available quest guides. 

During the first fight I won, the shiny Spiritomb was also using the move "wonder room" (in addition to "infestation"), which made things a little more complicated. I was surprised when I saw it using this attack (wonder room), while on the tutorial videos of the quest it only used "infestation". I had to adjust the strategy to win (which was not very difficult but a little surprising).

I don't know if the fact that it uses "wonder room" has been intentionally programmed to make the fight a bit more difficult or if it's a problem (or part of the bug). 

Regarding this, Wonder Room is indeed intended. The fight was made to make you alternate using Physical and Special moves according to if Wonder Room is up or not. Unfortunately, the AI uses Support moves very inconsistently, so it can happen that it never gets used in the battle.

Have a good day,

Shizeria