Fishing Bug

Astherion

Hi,

It seems that I cannot encounter fishing only pokémons because when I fish it rolls the surface encounters (even on land).  

e.g. in the dragon den, I encountered a dragonair while fishing on land when it is only encounterable while surfing but I never encountered any fishing only pokémons.

I don't know how it happened.

Does any of you know how to fix it?

Edited by Astherion

4 hours ago, Astherion said:

Hi,

It seems that I cannot encounter fishing only pokémons because when I fish it rolls the surface encounters (even on land).  

e.g. in the dragon den, I encountered a dragonair while fishing on land when it is only encounterable while surfing but I never encountered any fishing only pokémons.

I don't know how it happened.

Does any of you know how to fix it?

What rod are you using?

I just tested both, standing on land and water, both times I got Psyduck with only fishing. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Astherion said:

I used the super rod. 

Can you make a video of this?

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.