Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

Just now, envymeister said:

Ok just wanna say: if u want to improve the relationship between staff team and player base its: Be honest and reply to ur community more often, instead trying to cover everything u do, plan to do, give some hints some teases of it. I hate being caught off guard, you might think its fun, for me its not.
I give always the same example, bc it triggered me. Removing the trader of Latios for Latias NPC, just because you aded Birth Island you guys removed that NPC with no warning. These things can be easily create some drama, and it can be avoided by simply warning ur community what you thinking on doing. 

Its quite ironic. You want pure honesty, yet you hate on staff members who are pure honest. You are not really voicing an opinion, you are straight witch hunting. 

4 minutes ago, PrayforStefan said:

Same case on discord, you are literally a retard and u lack braincells if u write your opinions.

Lets keep this respectful, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Wether they are caused by misinformation or personal experiences. 

spacer.png

Edited by Orihara
  • Like 1
spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

10 minutes ago, CallMeRengod said:

Its quite ironic. You want pure honesty, yet you hate on staff members who are pure honest. You are not really voicing an opinion, you are straight witch hunting. 

"pure honesty" not the problem .. maybe some players dont like honesty but they accept it in the end .. the problem is who decide the honesty .. players?..staffs?.. i mean if i got banned for some reason (and that happened to my friend) and he was full honest but the mod just closed the topic and banned him for life!.. so now tell me who decide the honesty here? 

Edited by Ebo

4 minutes ago, Ghabra said:

I'm desperately waiting for some chad former staff or an OG player to come air some staff dirty laundry right now , because oh boy I've heard some juicy stuff.

image.png.850298713d3ca5e07004fdba6aa050fe.png

You should see some of our private discords with staff, we rip them apart on every chance xD

But no, that would do more harm than good

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

• Administrator

Before I continue replying people, I would like to remind you that this is a place where you ask things and Administration team answer to them with the most transparency.
If you think you can fight each other here, then you just fail to understand the whole point  this thread exists.

Stop to fight each other, just ask things (to staff) or voice out your concerns (respectfully).

This won't be tolerated.

• Like 2

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I think one of the main reasons people hate staff  members on pro is Caps. They can use caps we can't. And from a psychological stand of view they look like some bunch of liberals typing while watching us from their high heels.. I'd love to use CAPS someday sincerely.

yours truly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

eMXfyQMOX4qGs.gif.5ccf012fb60b537842a64790de91a3e9.gif

2 hours ago, PopInSmoke said:

@Shinohara You know the main reason why the player - staff relation is going down hill. Not just that, even the motivation of staff in general. Which leads to less motivation to interact in the first place. Everything shown here and posted on pro discord is nothing different than what happens in the staff circle itself and its no secret why it happens. The only real question is how long will it continue, until there are changes or until its too late? 

I am guessing you being deliberately vague here is intentional and you do not want to reveal what this reason is, but just in case it is not: care to disclose what you think this reason is? It seems you have some insight that could be valuable here. Then again, if it is sensitive information for whatever purpose, I completely understand, no need to disclose. 

shiny arbok.png