Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

Ive never had any issues with staff, at least the few ones i dealt with were friendly and quick to reply. Ive never been banned unjustified and the one appeal i send was answered (or should i say denied xd) in hours. 

Thanks for putting your free time in PRO 🙂

Edited by Fplayer27

Since Keita turned this thread about me instead of staff itself, here is another example that explains why I have the most ban history in game.

My last ban happened because I mentioned my outside business in one of the official PROs discords. I think it is important to mention that I wasn't the only one talking about it. Actually people in said discord was asking me questions about it. Where they banned with me? Ofc not. 

Anyway, I logged in game just a moment ago and this is how All chat went off.

People taunting me about my bans. I think one of the rules in game and discord is not to talk about bans.

People mentioning my patreon and onlyfans.

This happens a lot. Will they ever be banned? Depends. It depends if they are reported. Who will report them? No one. No one cares about them.

Now, imagine if it is me saying stuff like that. I don't wanna sound like my ego is huge or something, but unfortunately, I have a lot of haters that want to see me banned. They will watch me and report me for anything, while they do the same thing but dont get reported.

Again, I'm not saying I don't deserve my bans, but I'm saying I only have such huge history of bans comparing to others because people watch me more than others.

If I stopped my life to report every single player that breaks the same rules I broke, I better get paid for that. Otherwise Im just wasting time. 

unknown.png

Im avoiding the best I can to not be toxic. And you all know I only have such toxic behaviour when Im being provoked, but ofc, only I get banned, because they only report me. Who cares about the guy insulting me personally? They are all doing it anyway, even some of the staff team in their private discord.

sign2.png

4 hours ago, Belzebel said:

Since Keita turned this thread about me instead of staff itself, here is another example that explains why I have the most ban history in game.

Aight, gotta say what I gotta say about things like this.

Keita merely replied to you when you were asking for answers. The only thing you can really accuse him of is that it could have been discussed in private and that he could have asked beforehand if it was OK to publicly divulge that drama. But you really cannot blame him for answering a direct question in a thread about transparency, come the heck on.

I still agree that PreHax acted poorly and I still think he should at least publicly acknowledge that his behavior was straight from the gutter, but I have no reason to distrust Keita when he says that staff does handle it internally which implies PreHax got the instruction to shut up and concentrate on his staff duties for the time being.

The one trying to make this thread about yourself is you and only you. I don't think anyone else here would answer the question what this thread is about with "That Belzebel is a bad girl."

Look, I'm very sorry that people heckle you about your Patreon, but you should honestly have had the foresight to see that coming. If it pisses you off so much, you should just report the offenders and put them on ignore. Complaining about it in a thread like this is out-of-place and adds nothing of value. It only makes it look like you are salty that you got banned and want some form of absolution.

Edited by Kary0plasma
  • Like 8
  • Checked/Done 1

I think what Belz is saying is hitting the nail on the head on what my main concerns are about staff relations in pro. She just discussed her bans in a live forums and will not get punished because staff unconsciously has a bias. I think the main thing that staff can do in pro better is accommodate the fact that they are human and that sometimes players don't like the service that they are given in a situation and not to take that personally but instead be more servicing to options for the player. A good example is that not only should staff not require that the person who banned you have to handle your request because you may have a history with a said moderator and to avoid bias players should be allowed for the ability to both request a different moderator to look at their appeal/bans even if they were in the past and discuss with a moderator of their choosing from a list of active moderators ways to either reform their behavior to then get their accounts unbanned or reduce their sentences so that they can continue playing because the goal should be how do we get players playing the game again while behaving correctly not punishing the wrong doers like batman in the night.  Alongside that the staff needs to shift from the mentality that staff gets the right to be a place where the burden of proof is on the players to prove their innocence. Their should also be a council of players if the player so chooses that hold public meditations of bans so that the player may have a trial among their peers if the player feels like they aren't getting fair treatment in private bans. Its actually disgusting how some staff who I will leave names off the post but we know who they are specifically notorious for being incredibly malicious and using private forums and wait time between their responses to trap players who have a lot of money and time invested into the game into making false admissions of guilt or otherwise just bullying them into a corner till they confess about something that may not directly involved them or they did and the staff feels like they have proof but don't have the full story of. Like this idea of private bans is supposed to benefit the player but actually locks the player in a room with a moderator who has practically unlimited power and control of their life here, and whats worse is most players are not literate enough or don't have enough say here to actually stick up for themselves and so its just a vicious cycle of the game being able to take advantage of players over and over again, while some players who have more pull and following are allowed to just get off free with a wrist slap even when they are notorious cheaters or rules abusers (see above for example).

I have a huge amount of respect for the staff I know its not easy I don't want this to come off as just negative stuff so I will also include some good things that they do that I think can be improved as well. First I think staff relations posts like this being held by the one and only @Shinohara are definitely a good start and a serious honest effort towards trying to make relations that have been devolving between staff and players better. I think the solution is more difficult that this because in reality this feels more like a public relations stunt than tactfully trying to affect real change. If the staff truly wanted to affect change they would spring for a council of players made of a select group of guild leaders or former staff to bring meaningful change to the staff with things as small as being able to vote on changes that matter the most TO THE PLAYERS being brought to the front of dev list, and as large as being able to overturn bans that are felt to be unjust or outright wrong and punish staff the way the staff punishes players (aka lock them in a private forums with the council and have the council treat them as they have treated others). If the goal is just to make a post to make it look like you care about these things than you have definitely succeeded, if the goal is to bring meaningful change about the way staff and players relations is devolving then a more permanent change will be required. As they say words are meaningless while actions mean everything. 

Players just want the ability to play the game and not have staff inhibit their experience at this point which is both sad that the bar is so low and sad that the bar just gets lower and lower with every year that goes by. This game is a grind and its about forming communities that you can play Pokemon with and enjoy the game together with. Yet at the very core of the game the people who run the game feel entitled to out the people who pay to keep the game running instead of create real solutions to how to handle the games players and staff it feels like the games staff has lost its way. I personally feel like when a lot of the older staff members leave like example of Thor, Nik, Logan, and particularly Shane the values these staff brought get lost and I think the values that these staff members had were right on. I didn't always see eye to eye with a lot of them as I will be the first to admit I am no saint and have faults, but I could tell after having conversations with these people that they loved the game and weren't entitled to the idea that they deserved special treatment even though they worked their butts off constantly to make the game a better place much like Keita has. I have found that they are a lot of shining lights in the staff such as Tinnvinn/Zesk who I have gotten the privilege to exchange a few words with that show great promise as well its just a shame that the bad apples spoil a lot of the hard work these staff have put in when it comes to relations. I think that the solutions I have provided would be a good first step in the road towards maintaining better happier player relations and I am looking forward to the responses I receive here.

Edited by FrostyjoeReborn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kary0plasma said:

Aight, gotta say what I gotta say about things like this.

Keita merely replied to you when you were asking for answers. The only thing you can really accuse him of is that it could have been discussed in private and that he could have asked beforehand if it was OK to publicly divulge that drama. But you really cannot blame him for answering a direct question in a thread about transparency, come the heck on.

I still agree that PreHax acted poorly and I still think he should at least publicly acknowledge that his behavior was straight from the gutter, but I have no reason to distrust Keita when he says that staff does handle it internally which implies PreHax got the instruction to shut up and concentrate on his staff duties for the time being.

The one trying to make this thread about yourself is you and only you. I don't think anyone else here would answer the question what this thread is about with "That Belzebel is a bad girl."

Look, I'm very sorry that people heckle you about your Patreon, but you should honestly have had the foresight to see that coming. If it pisses you off so much, you should just report the offenders and put them on ignore. Complaining about it in a thread like this is out-of-place and adds nothing of value. It only makes it look like you are salty that you got banned and want some form of absolution.

I asked questions about staff. Keita replied some of the questions yes. All of them? No. Then he jumped to expose [heck] said in privates discord. If I do [heck] like that, I get either called out and have my post deleted or I get banned. He is staff though, he can edit the rules, policy and get a way with any [heck].

Also, I was talking about a staff. A staff that, out of 311 people, 68% voted that they think he is a dictator and should not be staff. So, it's not just my opinion, it's a lot of people. I don't see more than 300 people online in a server. But, because I am the one pointing it out, Keita will use my own [heck] against me to invalidate my points, which is the most immature thing I've ever seen from an admin.

image.png.66e3b5637593dfab2a510a5f391bf304.png

If someone like Teerav, someone who doesn't have a bad reputation or any infractions ctrl c and v my post, Keita would probably take it serious and not worry about grabbing screenshots from private servers to use against him. This is why I think staff is bias.

And I don't give a [heck] about people being annoying about my business, btw. All I'm doing is to point out what I find ridiculous about staff and what I wanted it to be improved. It will be impossible to get people to stop watching me and reporting me. But thats also on me, all I gotta do is to not give them any excuse possible to be reported or banned. But I'm not complaining about that in specific. Keita pointed out that I have the biggest ban history in the game, and I simply told him why. No one pays attention on the other players, they pay attention about me. They also don't notice I only get toxic because someone else get toxic, but only I get banned.

And as I said, I'm not gonna report people. I used to report before, it was the most time consuming [heck] ever. It's easy for the whole world to report me, because I am only one person. But its hard for me to report the whole world, you get what Im saying?

• Like 1
sign2.png

So, I finally made it here, just had to wait... you know, a few months for the opportunity to, you know, in this case, comment.

Well, regardless, I'm not here out of my own free will, so no hate, yeah?

And I'm not interested in staff-player relations, since it's been either good "for me" or none at all, with a sma- I mean a major in the latter.

By now, I would usually address, you know. "My" complaints about "staff", if there were any...

You know => complaints <= because it's not like there isn't any who isn't fully qualified and specifically trained individuals with a resume that's longer than their real-life resume or that they just hired some random kiddo because they know some staff members for funs and memes.

Okay, enough with the chitchat and word-play. Like just get into the issue at hand already, you lowlife. Yeah yeah, don't worry, it's coming.

Or should I've announced it a day before I posted this? Well, that wouldn't do, so I guess I'll post an announcement tomorrow about this.

So you're sure not to miss it, though it will probably split the community into two and create a billion support questions that somehow are all magically solved by a bunch of no-lifers spending their entire day on the forums without someone even noticing their patrons to this community.

While you may automatically think this applies to me, just because my forum title says "forum dweller", doesn't mean it is me, okay. Baka ~

No seriously, this isn't in the slightest referring to me, just so we're clear about that. I'm just the middleman, teehee. 

So with all this in mind, I guess if a staff creates a guide about this, it would be featured on Discord and be labeled as a "staff" guide.

Or if you're a memer and a known discord community boy with the best quality guides that even rivals 90+ page game guides.

Anyway, here is a short story about someone who waited, and is still waiting patiently.

There were once two developers who started a project, then another project, and soon they found themselves appointed to a more "important" role in that community, well nothing changed. I guess PRO can add this short story to their private- no it's Public API. Yeah, public...public...public?

I guess the community can afford to wait an entire year and on the next "client release" for it to be added. -cough cough sounds.mp4-

So yeah, what exactly was this post and its intentions?

Dunno, ask the individuals who approached me. They used to be around before it reached 2 years since a new custom region was "announced," as "in-progress". I guess they're patiently waiting for PRO V.2, just like Overwatch is patiently waiting for Overwatch 2.

Also, as stated, this post has no affiliation with me, I'm just a medium for them to express their sincerest feeling for PRO.

And I gave them the chance to do so, in a way that would be most befitting their style.

After all, some of us are sadly neglected, despite our efforts and progression for this community.

PS (This is the only segment that I am personally responsible for):

I am still waiting for that new custom region myself, new content is rare enough as is on PRO.

I feel sincerely bad and have sympathy for the content creators desperately trying to find new content to make on PRO.

Especially for the slim chance to be allowed to continue to spam your twitch/youtube stream link in chat, to at least give them a decent chance to, you know, get a few views on a lonely Sunday night. (good luck trying to debunk who I meant with that one... hehe)

Also speaking about streams... when is the next twitch stream? ... It's like always, on a weekday when it's like in the middle of the night for me.

And while at it, since I'm contributing to society most of my day, can you count how many WQs I've lost, because they barely last 8 hours?

Well, that might've been a bit exaggerated, since they usually finish up in like, 5-6 hours? Unless you decide to release a special outbreak in the middle of a WQ and like 90% of the players drop out and you're left with 3%+ contribution and 16 hours spent playing PRO to desperately finish your first ever WQ... Eh, I'm glad I didn't have any friends who felt bad for me... Since that was a moment any other kid would've quit PRO, for realz.

Oh and reading every, single, post in here before commenting. I feel like I just went through a flat-earth society and winded up in the time period where people believed the earth was as flat as someone's chest.

But a good job lasting out so far, you have my sincere apologies for me now wasting your precious time reading this post.

Which most likely will/can be labeled as a "joke" or "unserious". But that's if you don't understand the true meaning of it.

It's now approaching 1 am and I spent way too much time on this post, despite having a decent-paid job in 7 hours.

Ah man, I guess discussing stuff about staff is tiring and wholesome.

Considering how amusing it is and to see every person's own version of PRO staff and their relation"ships".

As a formality, I'll include this very important thing at the end.

Thanks for creating the thread and hopefully it will serve as a beacon of hope that will strengthen the bond between PRO staff and their player base and may it vent many players' frustrated souls.

152101631_ehehesorry.gif.19a1a8cb083a8de775c676afcadb3eb0.gif

No hate, just love and some hard-hitting cold facts.... teeheehee uwu

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Belzebel said:

Also, I was talking about a staff. A staff that, out of 311 people, 68% voted that they think he is a dictator and should not be staff. So, it's not just my opinion, it's a lot of people. I don't see more than 300 people online in a server. But, because I am the one pointing it out, Keita will use my own [heck] against me to invalidate my points, which is the most immature thing I've ever seen from an admin.

I hope you don't think that the "survey" that you posted in your YouTube channel is even slightly representative or should even be commented at, so I am going to forgo that you brought it up and address the other points from the view of a by-stander.

You're right that you cannot stop people from fake reporting you that's just how people are like when they crave attention, however I am confused as to why you bring it up. You made it very clear in your posts that you think your ban is justified and that you accept it. So what is the point of telling people how the ban changed you and how you dropped the toxic behavior you were exhibiting? That just means you are feeling remorse and that you matured, congratulations.

As I said, some of the things should probably have been discussed in private, but I really don't think it was done to discredit you. Calling it "the most immature thing [you've] ever seen from an admin" is just a mindless hyperbole. In general, I found his answers in this thread rather conclusive so far and I don't understand why you have the feeling of not being heard. Keita probably heard you a bit too well.

Being toxic in response to toxicity is still being toxic and should be punished. So if someone reports such an altercation, both parties will get punished, or neither party, as I have experienced in the past. Naturally, that means that you have to hold your tongue more than others, but that is the price of fame, so to speak. Requesting leniency because of that is not the answer, it just extrapolates the problem. If a mod in chat sees [heck] like in your screenshots, I am sure they will punish the idiots accordingly, but of course they are not always around, not much you can do about that if you don't want to report. Then ignoring them is the next best thing you can do.

Another point: Why are you so adamant that PreHax didn't get punished just because staff didn't oust him? Or do you feel that removal from the staff team is the only valid way of changing something? I mean, looking at it realistically, PreHax stopped with the sarcastic emoji reactions in this thread even tho he has been active in the forum.

Just that my intentions are clear: I understand your problem and I don't want to convince you, I just feel that your view on the matter is a bit one-sided.

Edited by Kary0plasma
  • Like 6

• Developer
1 hour ago, Electrocute4u said:

So, I finally made it here, just had to wait... you know, a few months for the opportunity to, you know, in this case, comment.

Well, regardless, I'm not here out of my own free will, so no hate, yeah?

And I'm not interested in staff-player relations, since it's been either good "for me" or none at all, with a sma- I mean a major in the latter.

By now, I would usually address, you know. "My" complaints about "staff", if there were any...

You know => complaints <= because it's not like there isn't any who isn't fully qualified and specifically trained individuals with a resume that's longer than their real-life resume or that they just hired some random kiddo because they know some staff members for funs and memes.

Okay, enough with the chitchat and word-play. Like just get into the issue at hand already, you lowlife. Yeah yeah, don't worry, it's coming.

Or should I've announced it a day before I posted this? Well, that wouldn't do, so I guess I'll post an announcement tomorrow about this.

So you're sure not to miss it, though it will probably split the community into two and create a billion support questions that somehow are all magically solved by a bunch of no-lifers spending their entire day on the forums without someone even noticing their patrons to this community.

While you may automatically think this applies to me, just because my forum title says "forum dweller", doesn't mean it is me, okay. Baka ~

No seriously, this isn't in the slightest referring to me, just so we're clear about that. I'm just the middleman, teehee. 

So with all this in mind, I guess if a staff creates a guide about this, it would be featured on Discord and be labeled as a "staff" guide.

Or if you're a memer and a known discord community boy with the best quality guides that even rivals 90+ page game guides.

Anyway, here is a short story about someone who waited, and is still waiting patiently.

There were once two developers who started a project, then another project, and soon they found themselves appointed to a more "important" role in that community, well nothing changed. I guess PRO can add this short story to their private- no it's Public API. Yeah, public...public...public?

I guess the community can afford to wait an entire year and on the next "client release" for it to be added. -cough cough sounds.mp4-

So yeah, what exactly was this post and its intentions?

Dunno, ask the individuals who approached me. They used to be around before it reached 2 years since a new custom region was "announced," as "in-progress". I guess they're patiently waiting for PRO V.2, just like Overwatch is patiently waiting for Overwatch 2.

Also, as stated, this post has no affiliation with me, I'm just a medium for them to express their sincerest feeling for PRO.

And I gave them the chance to do so, in a way that would be most befitting their style.

After all, some of us are sadly neglected, despite our efforts and progression for this community.

PS (This is the only segment that I am personally responsible for):

I am still waiting for that new custom region myself, new content is rare enough as is on PRO.

I feel sincerely bad and have sympathy for the content creators desperately trying to find new content to make on PRO.

Especially for the slim chance to be allowed to continue to spam your twitch/youtube stream link in chat, to at least give them a decent chance to, you know, get a few views on a lonely Sunday night. (good luck trying to debunk who I meant with that one... hehe)

Also speaking about streams... when is the next twitch stream? ... It's like always, on a weekday when it's like in the middle of the night for me.

And while at it, since I'm contributing to society most of my day, can you count how many WQs I've lost, because they barely last 8 hours?

Well, that might've been a bit exaggerated, since they usually finish up in like, 5-6 hours? Unless you decide to release a special outbreak in the middle of a WQ and like 90% of the players drop out and you're left with 3%+ contribution and 16 hours spent playing PRO to desperately finish your first ever WQ... Eh, I'm glad I didn't have any friends who felt bad for me... Since that was a moment any other kid would've quit PRO, for realz.

Oh and reading every, single, post in here before commenting. I feel like I just went through a flat-earth society and winded up in the time period where people believed the earth was as flat as someone's chest.

But a good job lasting out so far, you have my sincere apologies for me now wasting your precious time reading this post.

Which most likely will/can be labeled as a "joke" or "unserious". But that's if you don't understand the true meaning of it.

It's now approaching 1 am and I spent way too much time on this post, despite having a decent-paid job in 7 hours.

Ah man, I guess discussing stuff about staff is tiring and wholesome.

Considering how amusing it is and to see every person's own version of PRO staff and their relation"ships".

As a formality, I'll include this very important thing at the end.

Thanks for creating the thread and hopefully it will serve as a beacon of hope that will strengthen the bond between PRO staff and their player base and may it vent many players' frustrated souls.

152101631_ehehesorry.gif.19a1a8cb083a8de775c676afcadb3eb0.gif

No hate, just love and some hard-hitting cold facts.... teeheehee uwu

The PRO API was meant to be released when the thread was created. Sadly, I had to disable the API a few days right after the release due to performance and privacy concerns. The API literally crashed the servers.

Also, I changed my mind. I don't want to expose user sensitive data like money without the explicit permission of the user. I wanted to create a privacy concept for the API first. This should be handled by the API himself not by the developer. The Players should have the control to decide which data are should be visible for all other players or devs. The Website and Dashboard still run a truncated version of the APIv1.

I couldn't start working on the APIv2 yet cause there is always other stuff that needs my attention.

It should be clear that I don't work on the API Code while the servers are crashing hourly.

There are a lot of projects that need my daily attention: Staff tooling, Website, Dashboard, Server, Battle-System so on.
Also, I prioritize user content like Megas, battle changes over such "side"-projects.

The "client-update" was a huge update that was required to fix the massive server issues. It took over 4 months to deploy this update.

Just check out the change-log: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/3146-update-logs/?do=findComment&comment=987291

It's clearly my fault. I made stupid promises.

Sometimes I'm really hyped about something and then something urgent like a bug or server crash come up and I already forget the hype stuff.

Sorry for that @Electrocute4u @Scara@diljitsandhu

• Like 9

Its frustrating how the purpose of this thread is not met.

Instead of keep complaining, we can start think of stuff to improve the relationship. At least at this point - after 20 pages text.

(I mean, in my first post I also just complained pretty much, but after 200 replies we should have seen everythign so far)

Because after 20 pages of feedback, taunt, pointing out ridicolus assumptions, bringing own bans in focus in hope smt can be done, we havent really had a talk together about Staff & Player relationship. Some try.

At this point I can see that many people dont know much how the staff team issue punishments, which is no wonder because in PRO we legit have ten topics of rules which are also not small. This stuff got explained here as well, that staff can not randomly ban people perma, and that every mod can see a others mod decision while there are even leads who control that. I remember that mods often link the rules when handling a appeal but still maybe it makes sense to create a 'Is my ban justified' topic which you link after every dicipline appeal with doubts. There is a explanation similar to this one answer made by Shinohara where he explained that the chance that your ban is bs is very low and other stuff - in a way where a normal user with doubs may be satified.

A other big point it that people are annoyed by long ban's or better said by the long time it needs till a Discipline Appeal is solved. On one hand I can understand that, especially when the user is innocent because its ridicolus how long it takes sometimes till a case is solved. On the other hand, in most cases the user is not completely innocent and usually you dont get banned often in your player career.
At least this is a point staff can work on as this seems to be a big thing 🤷‍♂️

I guess you can still solve a RMT case (for example) with only trade and chat banning a person, giving him a in-game notification with the request to create a appeal and only banning the person completely if the appeal is not made - Or smt similar like that, its not my task to solve that problem but I think there is something possible to work on to make players feel more comfy in a case where currently the whole acc is banned.

Something else is the words used by staffers. When I was staff, we handled harsh infractions with words that are neither insulting nor taunting but kinda cold, which can drift up fast to 'unfriendly'. Many people really dont like that and I really doubt such a strategy or whatever doesnt help that a user is more honest. A kinder handling of appeals would help for the relationship - even when you know as staffer that the person is to 99% not innocent. It shouldnt be exaggerated and obviosly faked, but stuff like 'please' and 'sorry' should always be a thing (Im not saying thats never the case, but I read enough appeals where it is).

A other big thing is Q8, where it is ridicolus how discriminating people can be. How can you judge if his staff work is good, decent or bad? Because you dont get an answer in less than 2 days? GG!
I also dont understand how people can especially like a staff member with the reason hes doing super great mod work. How do you know?! Because they say in discord they like your pfp?!

His behavior in the PRO discord was pretty bad imo. He taunted in a ugly way and even insulted. Many people see it the same way. This is not how a staff person should interact with ppl in a official discord.
Anyway, some people may forget that the are themself not much better, or ignore daily ppl who are worse. Ofc we are "just players" so its different (still no reason to be an [butt]), but some people act like Q8 insulted the mothers of everyone in the discord personally.

Thats hardcore, like you can take any problem and ppl but a "because of Q8" in it when he is connected to this problem just a little bit.
There is for sure some critism that makes some sense, but many people dont even know what some talk is about and say hes doing bs. On other hand I read somewhere in this thread that he is aware that this was not okay. In a side note what maybe 20 people read. I could imagine that he has a other opinion, but still this is something most people here are interested in. A statement in this regards would be good I think, since this is to 50% a Q8 topic.

Last thing are suggestions, I cant say it enough that it is bad when noone answers suggestions. Yes, everyone knows "you read them", but it doesnt feel like you read them because often those are much wanted suggestions and there is no feedback about what the suggestion is missing, why it is not liked etc. - We want feedback. Why should I suggest stuff when it rots away in the forum and dont ger any feedback. Honestly, why?
For sure this has impact on the relationship. Suggestions in the forums, the usually said 'best place to suggest sutff' , can't be answered, but discussing at random discords and in pm's is totally possibe 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Bash
  • Like 9

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L