Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

2 hours ago, Kary0plasma said:

I hope you don't think that the "survey" that you posted in your YouTube channel is even slightly representative or should even be commented at, so I am going to forgo that you brought it up and address the other points from the view of a by-stander.

You're right that you cannot stop people from fake reporting you that's just how people are like when they crave attention, however I am confused as to why you bring it up. You made it very clear in your posts that you think your ban is justified and that you accept it. So what is the point of telling people how the ban changed you and how you dropped the toxic behavior you were exhibiting? That just means you are feeling remorse and that you matured, congratulations.

As I said, some of the things should probably have been discussed in private, but I really don't think it was done to discredit you. Calling it "the most immature thing [you've] ever seen from an admin" is just a mindless hyperbole. In general, I found his answers in this thread rather conclusive so far and I don't understand why you have the feeling of not being heard. Keita probably heard you a bit too well.

Being toxic in response to toxicity is still being toxic and should be punished. So if someone reports such an altercation, both parties will get punished, or neither party, as I have experienced in the past. Naturally, that means that you have to hold your tongue more than others, but that is the price of fame, so to speak. Requesting leniency because of that is not the answer, it just extrapolates the problem. If a mod in chat sees [heck] like in your screenshots, I am sure they will punish the idiots accordingly, but of course they are not always around, not much you can do about that if you don't want to report. Then ignoring them is the next best thing you can do.

Another point: Why are you so adamant that PreHax didn't get punished just because staff didn't oust him? Or do you feel that removal from the staff team is the only valid way of changing something? I mean, looking at it realistically, PreHax stopped with the sarcastic emoji reactions in this thread even tho he has been active in the forum.

Just that my intentions are clear: I understand your problem and I don't want to convince you, I just feel that your view on the matter is a bit one-sided.

Not sure if you are pretending to not understand what I meant or I really suck at English.

I only brought the [heck] about myself up because keita did. I have the tendency of explaining my reasons when someone point something about me. Maybe wasn't necessary, but what's done is done.

And no, I didn't post it to show I changed or regret or whatever normal people like to do. I will never change, but I don't wanna get banned, that's all.

About my survey, I know it doesn't not represent the entire community, but it is the vote of 311 active players. I would love to suggest that pro staff made a poll like this too, but maybe it's too extreme.

I personally don't believe Qeight will change either. From my experience in staff, they will still say [heck] about players in their private discord, keita will still call him out when he he starts being arrogant again, but never punished. Yes, I believe the game itself will change to better if Qeight is out of staff. The game started to fall when he joined back. I'm not a fan of the spawn changes either.

Not sure what can be done. You can ask Qeight yourself if he cares less about changing or treating players well, even the ones he thinks are idiots. I think he is honest enough to not lie about this one.

• Like 1
sign2.png

12 minutes ago, Belzebel said:

About my survey, I know it doesn't not represent the entire community, but it is the vote of 311 active players. I would love to suggest that pro staff made a poll like this too, but maybe it's too extreme.

Don't get me involved with this, i just want to clarify this

The vote is from YOUR 311 players, it's from players who watch you, or know you, and listen to what you do. Understandably there will be a few cases of people that just voted because they saw the poll, but for the majority, it's your fanbase. If you suggest something, they'll do similar, if you use something, they'll as well. It's a hive mindset and you're the queen bee. You've developed such a strong reputation throughout PRO with your youtube, and grown it significantly that a lot of people will follow along with what you say. So if you tell people that Felix is a bad person, and then provide backing reasons, most of those people will believe you, and agree with you, even if they have none of their own reasons to.

That's all I'm saying, please don't get me involved in this, it's the only comment I'm making

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 9

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

8 hours ago, Belzebel said:

I asked questions about staff. Keita replied some of the questions yes. All of them? No. Then he jumped to expose [heck] said in privates discord. If I do [heck] like that, I get either called out and have my post deleted or I get banned. He is staff though, he can edit the rules, policy and get a way with any [heck].

Also, I was talking about a staff. A staff that, out of 311 people, 68% voted that they think he is a dictator and should not be staff. So, it's not just my opinion, it's a lot of people. I don't see more than 300 people online in a server. But, because I am the one pointing it out, Keita will use my own [heck] against me to invalidate my points, which is the most immature thing I've ever seen from an admin.

image.png.66e3b5637593dfab2a510a5f391bf304.png

If someone like Teerav, someone who doesn't have a bad reputation or any infractions ctrl c and v my post, Keita would probably take it serious and not worry about grabbing screenshots from private servers to use against him. This is why I think staff is bias.

And I don't give a [heck] about people being annoying about my business, btw. All I'm doing is to point out what I find ridiculous about staff and what I wanted it to be improved. It will be impossible to get people to stop watching me and reporting me. But thats also on me, all I gotta do is to not give them any excuse possible to be reported or banned. But I'm not complaining about that in specific. Keita pointed out that I have the biggest ban history in the game, and I simply told him why. No one pays attention on the other players, they pay attention about me. They also don't notice I only get toxic because someone else get toxic, but only I get banned.

And as I said, I'm not gonna report people. I used to report before, it was the most time consuming [heck] ever. It's easy for the whole world to report me, because I am only one person. But its hard for me to report the whole world, you get what Im saying?

Its not up to you to decide, this doesn't look very good. This just makes this whole situation blow out of proportion. If 'said' staff see's this, you expect him to be happy and keep his mouth shut? Yes.. most staff  are not perfect. But using your Platform on a Pokemon game? Come one. I always say this and I will say it again. If you don't break the rules, this staff won't bother you, its common sense. This whole situation, is just becoming about you. It looks like you are just salty at the fact that you got banned. How do you know the staff didn't punish those people? You just assume you are the only one that has gotten banned. Heck I can even say with confidence (But not pride) I have much more bans than you. You always talk about how staffs target you.. but... Have you ever asked why? Many people might attack me for calling you out, but I have to do it. You said someone like Teerav, but come on (Isn't Teerav personally close to you?) You make it look like just because your close-friend who has a perfect record to say, thinks a staff is bad, the 'said' staff must get punished. You say they banned you for some wrong reason, however, this may sound dumb but.. Emfire (Is a PRO guild.) It may be your own private guid, but it has ties to PRO itself. Soo you saying its your own guild, just doesnt seem valid. I could say the same thing when someone from PRO, starts sending questionable pictures to other players. Its DM chat right? But the victim and the attacker, both have ties to the game, so the game can take any decision they want on the attacker. Keita is not one to ban people out of blue... I say this cause I have had a case with him, and I can say he is respectful and patient.

Honestly, I know this isn't even about Staff relationship anymore. This is just becoming about 1 staff and that is Qeight. I see no problem with the guy, he is doing the best for the game. He's not perfect, but he isn't bad. You all want to treat this staff like he is the tyrant of all staffs. But he is just brutally honest. If this was a normal player, you all would call him a troll. But because he is a GM and he has power, you all want him good. Thats not fair. The staffs are doing all they can. If you just keep attacking this staff, I will sure as heck forget about the fact im a staff and slander you.

• Like 5

Well, before this topic turns more and more into a pissing contest. It is evident that miscommunication is the key culprit to this whole charade.
So i think a middle ground needs to be established from both staff and player alike if both parties wish to improve this situation.

To staff ; Unfortunately how good a group of people see themselves, it is the same groups fault for being incapable of showing it to others as well, so i believe improving player-staff interaction (ingame, discord) is necessary to start a healthy conversation, and while this thread does seem a good way to start putting everything on the table, that effort needs to continue even after this thread has ran its course. Listen to your players, improve the things they deem you are lacking, if they are things you cannot improve, explain why in simple english, coz no one is gonna read pages of wall of text in the long run, meaning no one will come back to this thread and read everything just to get a clear picture on things, as much as we want players to do that, the reality is they wont.

To players ; There is one fundamental thing that everyone here needs to understand. And i know you all heard this thousands of time but never understood what it means. This is a free-to-play game and staff does not get paid. Meaning they work on the game, moderate the game out of their own free will and dedication. Not for their own sake or just to be able to recieve a legendary pokemon in x amount of months just to show off, because at the end each and every staff wants the game to enjoyed by all. Granted, sometimes behaviours and actions of individuals might seem contrary to that, which is where a player needs to put themselves in staff's shoes and realize the mental toll dealing with every single one of you everyday for months and for some, years. 
As for how to improve on players end, self-moderate the game. The less toxicity, rulebreak there is to deal with for staff, reduce the stress for both yourselves and staff. Understand the rules, they were made to ensure players that wish to enjoy the game will not be subject to intolerable behaviour or benefit those that would cheat their way into shadowing your hard work put into the game. Be casual with them, half these shitheads are fun to hang out with (except felix ofc, boring guy that one).
As for Wally, i'm still salty about you making me run all over seafoam island for telling me my boss is there. lowblow fam

Edited by Orihara
  • Like 2
spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

7 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

Don't get me involved with this, i just want to clarify this

The vote is from YOUR 311 players, it's from players who watch you, or know you, and listen to what you do. Understandably there will be a few cases of people that just voted because they saw the poll, but for the majority, it's your fanbase. If you suggest something, they'll do similar, if you use something, they'll as well. It's a hive mindset and you're the queen bee. You've developed such a strong reputation throughout PRO with your youtube, and grown it significantly that a lot of people will follow along with what you say. So if you tell people that Felix is a bad person, and then provide backing reasons, most of those people will believe you, and agree with you, even if they have none of their own reasons to.

That's all I'm saying, please don't get me involved in this, it's the only comment I'm making

So, why not make an official poll? Let's see if it comes any different. If staff cares about players think and if they are so confident that they believe Qeight is loved for the majority, why not do it? Would be a nice way to make me shut up and prove how wrong I am.

3 hours ago, ShadowDanny said:

Its not up to you to decide, this doesn't look very good. This just makes this whole situation blow out of proportion. If 'said' staff see's this, you expect him to be happy and keep his mouth shut? Yes.. most staff  are not perfect. But using your Platform on a Pokemon game? Come one. I always say this and I will say it again. If you don't break the rules, this staff won't bother you, its common sense. This whole situation, is just becoming about you. It looks like you are just salty at the fact that you got banned. How do you know the staff didn't punish those people? You just assume you are the only one that has gotten banned. Heck I can even say with confidence (But not pride) I have much more bans than you. You always talk about how staffs target you.. but... Have you ever asked why? Many people might attack me for calling you out, but I have to do it. You said someone like Teerav, but come on (Isn't Teerav personally close to you?) You make it look like just because your close-friend who has a perfect record to say, thinks a staff is bad, the 'said' staff must get punished. You say they banned you for some wrong reason, however, this may sound dumb but.. Emfire (Is a PRO guild.) It may be your own private guid, but it has ties to PRO itself. Soo you saying its your own guild, just doesnt seem valid. I could say the same thing when someone from PRO, starts sending questionable pictures to other players. Its DM chat right? But the victim and the attacker, both have ties to the game, so the game can take any decision they want on the attacker. Keita is not one to ban people out of blue... I say this cause I have had a case with him, and I can say he is respectful and patient.

Honestly, I know this isn't even about Staff relationship anymore. This is just becoming about 1 staff and that is Qeight. I see no problem with the guy, he is doing the best for the game. He's not perfect, but he isn't bad. You all want to treat this staff like he is the tyrant of all staffs. But he is just brutally honest. If this was a normal player, you all would call him a troll. But because he is a GM and he has power, you all want him good. Thats not fair. The staffs are doing all they can. If you just keep attacking this staff, I will sure as heck forget about the fact im a staff and slander you.

I usually ignore staff fanboys. You are literally just attacking me to defend them.

Emfire is my private discord. Whatever is sent there does not concern the game. Otherwise, all guild leaders should be banned too. Don't pretend you have never seen a nsfw channel in their discord servers. They send more fucked up [heck] than I do. But for some reason, because it's me, it's the end of the world. Give me a break. Also, this isnt the place to talk about this. I'm trying to hard to just go back to the [hecking] topic that matters, but when you keep pointing [heck] about this, I have to come with the real facts.

The only reason I got banned was because the I mentioned the word Patreon in the official discords. Didn't expect to be banned in game for something that happened in a discord, that's all I complained about.

Also, I know they didn't get punished cause I legit have 6k people spread around the servers telling me what happens after I've been kicked. I see them mocking me and sometimes staff too. They don't get punished because players and staff both hate me, so they celebrate it.

• Like 1
sign2.png

Alright, let me add a quick 2 cents

Belzebel, you are a absolute blast to talk with on discord to say the least, you are one of those people you can talk [heck] with regardless of the kind of [heck] and it will be fun.

And quite frankly... I really don't give a hoot about you selling your body, all the power to you in fact XD Demand and supply, you are just earning money in your way.

Besides, it would be rather hypocritical if I judged for something like that XD

But, all of that aside. I think it would do you well to try and get some thick skin. I am sure you do get hate but most of the things you posted as proof of harassment were "slightly bothersome" at worst. Some things could also be easily taken out of context and seem to have been as well. To give a small example, this q8 guy said that he would not accept being disrespected considering how much work he has done and you translated that to that he would not take constructive criticism.

Maybe that is what he meant, but I do believe that it's a bit much to assume that as he probably just meant that he did not want to be disrespected.

12 hours ago, Kary0plasma said:

I hope you don't think that the "survey" that you posted in your YouTube channel is even slightly representative or should even be commented at, so I am going to forgo that you brought it up and address the other points from the view of a by-stander.

You're right that you cannot stop people from fake reporting you that's just how people are like when they crave attention, however I am confused as to why you bring it up. You made it very clear in your posts that you think your ban is justified and that you accept it. So what is the point of telling people how the ban changed you and how you dropped the toxic behavior you were exhibiting? That just means you are feeling remorse and that you matured, congratulations.

As I said, some of the things should probably have been discussed in private, but I really don't think it was done to discredit you. Calling it "the most immature thing [you've] ever seen from an admin" is just a mindless hyperbole. In general, I found his answers in this thread rather conclusive so far and I don't understand why you have the feeling of not being heard. Keita probably heard you a bit too well.

Being toxic in response to toxicity is still being toxic and should be punished. So if someone reports such an altercation, both parties will get punished, or neither party, as I have experienced in the past. Naturally, that means that you have to hold your tongue more than others, but that is the price of fame, so to speak. Requesting leniency because of that is not the answer, it just extrapolates the problem. If a mod in chat sees [heck] like in your screenshots, I am sure they will punish the idiots accordingly, but of course they are not always around, not much you can do about that if you don't want to report. Then ignoring them is the next best thing you can do.

Another point: Why are you so adamant that PreHax didn't get punished just because staff didn't oust him? Or do you feel that removal from the staff team is the only valid way of changing something? I mean, looking at it realistically, PreHax stopped with the sarcastic emoji reactions in this thread even tho he has been active in the forum.

Just that my intentions are clear: I understand your problem and I don't want to convince you, I just feel that your view on the matter is a bit one-sided.

Let staff answer her, u're making unnecessary drama, the post is a communication between PLAYER X STAFF, not player x player. Take the arguments to a dm or something, i understand u want to show your point, but, doing that u're only contributing to a drama that will get bigger and bigger, her complaint is directed to staff, let staff answer her. As a player, same as me, we don't have the full view, her view can be one-side based, but it's her view, and staff can respond accordingly. Don't reply player posts, do as Keita oriented in the FIRST POST of this, this thread is to say what u feel take out doubts, give a feedback. Nothing else.
Thanks for reading till here, no need to answer me back, leave this thread for staff to answer each one.

• Like 1
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

Alright, I know this is already chaotic, so I will start by saying this will be my last post here.

I know many people want me to get "thick skin" and all that. Yea, I agree. Being a Youtuber and following the business I chose, I do have to get used to the bullshit and bla bla bla. Wasting my time explaining myself to people who just wanna hate will drive me insane. Even Jesus had haters.

Most of you don't know why I'm so salty. Yea, indeed, Im salty, but I have reasons. I don't like to expose DMs, I really don't. I thought a lot about doing this or not... but since Keita is so willing to expose me, and knowing how staff works, he will close the thread immediately after doing that, so I'm just gonna do this now.

Oh, and btw, I'm not afraid of being exposed, I'm already used to it. I just didn't wanna be shut down after he does that, so I will show you now.

unknown.png

It is interesting how admins can break rules:

unknown.png

Obviously, he will counter my argument saying the policy was edited or something like that. Interesting how staff have the power to change the policy and rules to their convenience.

But anyway, he is doing this because:

unknown.png

I admit, I expressed myself bad. It is true that staff don't like me, and it is hard to prove that they ban me cause they don't like me. I know my bans had reasons and it was my fault. However, it did have some staff taunting there. Staff waiting for the chaos to start for them to do something. I can't prove that because honestly I dont know how to take screenshots of that. I don't wanna expose others.. I don't want it to become more of a [heck] show that is is now. But, I know most of you know this happens. If you are active in All chat, you know what I'm talking about.

I tried to find the screenshot where I was talking in PRO's discord and Qeight provokes me by saying "so many blocked messages, I think someone flipped", something like that. He said that the same day I got banned. Asked a friend to find that screenshot, but all my messages were deleted and it just looks out of context. I'm pretty sure if you were there when the chaos happened, you remember this. He probably also deleted his messages after the drama to save his butt too. Again, I'm not saying I don't deserve to be banned. I'm saying he provoked it for this to happen.

After I got banned, he posted this:

unknown.png

Celebrating that I got banned.

So yea... I have my reasons to think they are bias. Again, this is just one example. I didn't bother to waste my time taking screenshots of staff being bias, because they have the power to ignore and just say I'm wrong. They have the power to pretend brain damage. They have the power to ban and silence me. They have the power to close any thread they want, so I never really bothered, but when they call me a liar, I will at least try to prove I'm not lying. It is hard to get prove when you are outside of the platforms, specially when it already happened. If I try to get proof again, it will be my permaban.

Don't get me wrong. Even though I disagree with how staff deals with things, I still like the game. I don't wanna get banned again. I respect a lot of staves too, specially the artists, mappers, scripters, devs... etc. I know it sounds like I'm hating the entire team, but I just don't like how the moderation team works. You guys can moderate how you want, who am I to be the director here, but I just thought the purpose of this thread was to talk about this.

I didn't want this to become a [heck] show of exposing players and staves, but it is what it is now. He started it, and he will finish it.

I'm not scared of having my bans exposed, we all know I'm toxic. The difference is, I'm not staff. I don't represent the game. I'm not the one you guys are investing time and money into. Im not the one with power to ban and change the rules in my favour.

When I was staff, they always told me they expect a mature behavior than the players, because the staff represents the game! If they hate on me, I have to ignore and be the bigger person. I don't see them doing the same. They just defend each other like a bunch of little kids. They don't accept criticism.

Yea, I know Qeight is getting a lot of hate and all that, and a lot of you say "Imagine if it was with you, how would u respond?" WELL DUH! IMAGINE? IT HAPPENS TO ME! If he has the reasons to be toxic, I do too. It is just pathetic when it comes from staff though.

Now, lets watch when Keita comes to expose my bans like no one knows about it. I won't respond next, so don't expect the drama to continue.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Belzebel
  • Like 3
sign2.png

21 hours ago, FrostyjoeReborn said:

I think what Belz is saying is hitting the nail on the head on what my main concerns are about staff relations in pro. She just discussed her bans in a live forums and will not get punished because staff unconsciously has a bias. I think the main thing that staff can do in pro better is accommodate the fact that they are human and that sometimes players don't like the service that they are given in a situation and not to take that personally but instead be more servicing to options for the player. A good example is that not only should staff not require that the person who banned you have to handle your request because you may have a history with a said moderator and to avoid bias players should be allowed for the ability to both request a different moderator to look at their appeal/bans even if they were in the past and discuss with a moderator of their choosing from a list of active moderators ways to either reform their behavior to then get their accounts unbanned or reduce their sentences so that they can continue playing because the goal should be how do we get players playing the game again while behaving correctly not punishing the wrong doers like batman in the night.  Alongside that the staff needs to shift from the mentality that staff gets the right to be a place where the burden of proof is on the players to prove their innocence. Their should also be a council of players if the player so chooses that hold public meditations of bans so that the player may have a trial among their peers if the player feels like they aren't getting fair treatment in private bans. Its actually disgusting how some staff who I will leave names off the post but we know who they are specifically notorious for being incredibly malicious and using private forums and wait time between their responses to trap players who have a lot of money and time invested into the game into making false admissions of guilt or otherwise just bullying them into a corner till they confess about something that may not directly involved them or they did and the staff feels like they have proof but don't have the full story of. Like this idea of private bans is supposed to benefit the player but actually locks the player in a room with a moderator who has practically unlimited power and control of their life here, and whats worse is most players are not literate enough or don't have enough say here to actually stick up for themselves and so its just a vicious cycle of the game being able to take advantage of players over and over again, while some players who have more pull and following are allowed to just get off free with a wrist slap even when they are notorious cheaters or rules abusers (see above for example).

I have a huge amount of respect for the staff I know its not easy I don't want this to come off as just negative stuff so I will also include some good things that they do that I think can be improved as well. First I think staff relations posts like this being held by the one and only @Shinohara are definitely a good start and a serious honest effort towards trying to make relations that have been devolving between staff and players better. I think the solution is more difficult that this because in reality this feels more like a public relations stunt than tactfully trying to affect real change. If the staff truly wanted to affect change they would spring for a council of players made of a select group of guild leaders or former staff to bring meaningful change to the staff with things as small as being able to vote on changes that matter the most TO THE PLAYERS being brought to the front of dev list, and as large as being able to overturn bans that are felt to be unjust or outright wrong and punish staff the way the staff punishes players (aka lock them in a private forums with the council and have the council treat them as they have treated others). If the goal is just to make a post to make it look like you care about these things than you have definitely succeeded, if the goal is to bring meaningful change about the way staff and players relations is devolving then a more permanent change will be required. As they say words are meaningless while actions mean everything. 

Players just want the ability to play the game and not have staff inhibit their experience at this point which is both sad that the bar is so low and sad that the bar just gets lower and lower with every year that goes by. This game is a grind and its about forming communities that you can play Pokemon with and enjoy the game together with. Yet at the very core of the game the people who run the game feel entitled to out the people who pay to keep the game running instead of create real solutions to how to handle the games players and staff it feels like the games staff has lost its way. I personally feel like when a lot of the older staff members leave like example of Thor, Nik, Logan, and particularly Shane the values these staff brought get lost and I think the values that these staff members had were right on. I didn't always see eye to eye with a lot of them as I will be the first to admit I am no saint and have faults, but I could tell after having conversations with these people that they loved the game and weren't entitled to the idea that they deserved special treatment even though they worked their butts off constantly to make the game a better place much like Keita has. I have found that they are a lot of shining lights in the staff such as Tinnvinn/Zesk who I have gotten the privilege to exchange a few words with that show great promise as well its just a shame that the bad apples spoil a lot of the hard work these staff have put in when it comes to relations. I think that the solutions I have provided would be a good first step in the road towards maintaining better happier player relations and I am looking forward to the responses I receive here.

Think there is a lot of decent stuff here when refined that I thought was fair to raise. I think staff is always going to have a stain for its past and I doubt it will go away. I have a lot of members I have seen with bans of RMT suggested but multiple members that are dealing with it are not people I think actually took part in it but instead have some relation to investigations and this hostage holding I think is a real deal thing. The issue is though is that there are just as malicious players in this game doing dubious things and if they could see proof of how they got banned I think you now have a problem where they learn how to dodge future bans. 

Multiple staff as far as I know do handle every case but maybe when its GM investigations like RMT it might be more singular. If that is the case that is tough with the volunteer resources available. A council of regular members just will not be trusted with proof and I do not blame them for declining such an idea although I see the value in it. Dealing with the long wait times in ban investigations I think need a solution but idk if this is it.

I agree this post is a nice attempt at staff relations, but at least to my opinion I just do not think many in staff have the time AND good will of the player base in trust. Like everyone loves Cames for instance but he obviously just gets lost in the coding and avoids this stuff like the Plague while people on the front lines of these relations I do not have that much trust it appears from what I read. Think someone actually trusted in most of the community, that is not an enemy or friend of staff, would be nice to make an assistant to help with staff relations related work. Think a small scale example of this is Joro in the PvP side of things for council.

• Like 2

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

Hello Keita, this is a very good thread ( staff - player relation ) to avoid confusion I will start with the positives.

I really respect your professionalism in your responses in some cases and your will to always find a way to improve, but I will tell you why there isnt any kind of trust towards staff including you.

I agree with Mcshittier about the RMT thing and how long it takes to be handled on a side note it feels bad for the ones being banned for 6 months lets say and then theyr  proven innocent, which basically makes the process not credible, you handled a case once about someone responsible of RMT due to the main staff that was handling it being afk (Q8) iirc the player stayed banned for almost 6 month until you came and helped him and removed his ban due to lack of evidence, after a while he gets a contract to be on staff and is fully qualified, as soon as you see this you request him to be kicked just because he was banned, and his ban wasnt justifiable, why would you kill the goals or the dreams of this player especially after all he faced and he showed loyalty to pro and willingness to help ? how would this player ever respect or trust you in this ?

Another personal case I applied for staff twice, the first time you rejected me with 0 reasons and you replied in almost a month or so, I took it with an open heart and pmd you and I recall my words telling you " i'll consider you as a brother but I would appreciate more transparency on whats needed to fit the requirement," the only thing you did was say brother? (seemed sarcastic to me) and I never heard from you anything about this matter. which gave me a very bad impression about you, like if you really wanna close to the player the minimal thing you could do is answer a simple question. Yea i know youve made this thread now for this but dont you think its a bit late? it's not that easy to build trust after several disappointments.

Before I applied for a second time many close friends pmd me and told me dont bother, Keita hates you, I laughed it off and re applied but yea same thing no clear response no transparency, I mean ive been in pro for almost 4 years been guiding a guild for some several years, always willing to help bla bla... after this time I pmd you and asked you about this case about if i should ever apply to staff or shall I wait till the ones that hate me are no longer there you said something i dont know i havent seem them yet etc..) it was obvious that you were trying to play it subtle, so i didnt really bother myself to apply or anything, but what I made sure of that staff will never be on good terms with the players if they keep acting as if they are above them knowing the players are the customers for the game not the other way round. 

You'll come with " I hate you ? why would I ? lol well we all know a famous incident happened last year where a staff member disrespected a country I wont say names regarding this as I dont want another fiasco... so I made a clear announcement in my guild about spam reporting this player/staff and it got leaked to you and other staffs something I dont consider as leak cause it was part of the plan, point is we only received one thing from you " if 1 / 20 players reported its the same" well excuse me its not cause weve seen many cases where suggestions, reports...) gets neglected thats why many went for the report. okay let me go with the flow okay 1 or 20 players wouldve given the same result, the result was " the player has been punished" and in the same time this player stayed as a staff and still does the things he does etc... I mean after reading this can you trust yourself? i dont really know what you were trying to do but I assure thats not the way. Lying to players or giving false hopes especially in such cases, just makes staff and you look corrupted to be honest.

Finally, if someone wants to be close to players he should probably play the game ? correct if im wrong how would you know what we go through if you dont play it ? how would you make close connections if your sitting on a high hill throne ( sorry this is how I see staff in general ) I barely saw any staff down to earth or willing to listen to player or giving him advices to be honest.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience in advance.

• Like 4