Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

7 hours ago, Qeight said:

@Algerie31 You were banned twice for using automation software, the 2nd time you were caught by the entire GM team. You went ahead on commented this on other social media platforms after you were unbanned: "last time i got banned they removed 5.2k hours play time from my 10.2k hours + 1.2m money wtf they said i was using a macro so i was obliged to say yes to be unbanned lol" I DM'd you after this: DMs between Q8 and Algerie31 , the GM team and our Devs decided to give a third chance because of how much you played and gave you a punishment we haven't given out before. We were well within our rights to just not unban you at all & you have the audacity going around telling people that? Telling others we staff abuse? Here a screenshot of the almost 40 minutes of footage of you moving every 150 seconds to farm hours (hence the removal of your hours as fitting punishment) regarding your case: Videos . I find it reckless that, disrespectful and honestly shameful that you treat staff members and the game like that even after your long playtime. Nothing further to add. 

as i love this game i can't stop it; we all make mistakes & this is only a game i play +10 hours a day and in my brain i have +10.6k hours play time upto now & i don't care if you change it so reduce btw my age from 16 years old to 10 years old 🙄
i play pro just for fun not for money or play time 
😃

i know that i broke very severe rules  that made my account won't get unbanned & staffs (The Admin team and the GM team) gave me a lot of chance and they are very clement & iam very thinkfull to all team staff 

best wishes 😘

Edited by Algerie31
  • Like 1

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

57 minutes ago, Qeight said:

@daicamaxis a good example that you can make some mistakes but after 14000 hours there was never a major incident with the user, besides the user being constantly reported for using automation software. If you don't break rules, you won't ever get in trouble with staff members. 

some people tell me to use auto bot , i don't care , i am simply myself , i play PRO when i have free time and i also have work to do , i just follow the rules and do what i like , not tied let it go, tks Q8

• Like 3

• Administrator
On 6/25/2021 at 3:11 AM, CosaNostra said:

Even if it happened to me in the past to be sometimes aggressive towards certain staff members, I will remain objective, impartial in my argument.

Even if I think that staff members invest a lot of time in their tasks, I think that it is badly distributed, and sometimes for things that do not make sense or do not go in the direction of the players.

4 argued examples:

1)      Summer tournament 2020. I really enjoyed the one in 2019 (the first and only one in which I participated), it allowed me to meet lots of players and sometimes to advise or be advised in PvP. I expected to participate in the 2020 one. In this regard, announcements had been made on this subject for the registrations for the 2020 tournament. Then, radio silence, no more news or much too late.

I think a lot of time was invested to get the mega released in time for this tournament. However, we played for years without a mega, so I don't think it was dramatic if we have summer tournament without the mega. Strictly speaking, a winter tournament could have been proposed to play with the new megas.

The summer tournament seemed like a tradition to me, an event that only happens once every year.

To sump up with this example:

·         The staff missed his communication by opening the registrations and then leaving the players in artistic vagueness.

·         Then the time invested on the megas did not benefit the players who wanted to participate in the summer tournament. Personally, I am disappointed not to have been able to compete in the summer tournament, especially since there was no reason to cancel it. It pissed me off.

Let me tell you in the start that the person who is the most disappointed for the 2020 Summer Tournament is me.

As you know, the reason it was initially delayed was cause PVP was freaking boring at that time according to most of the players, that due to the repetitive teams player and therefore we wanted to wait MEGAs.

Waiting MEGA was the best of the best of the option possible and I am firm on it cause it was gonna add that new and different playstyle into the game.

As an Admin, the first thing I did was asking content about the ETA. ETA given to me was 1/2 months and therefore I communicated it to players.

I mean, 1/2 months was perfect cause well, 1/2 months for a totally different and more enjoyable tournament was perfect.

However, what kicked us in the ass was the fact that people left. We had few people leaving and this hit us hard, cause the strongest weakness of the staff is exactly that tomorrow anything could happen and we might need to leave.

With the people leaving, we just had no more an idea about of the ETA exactly cause catching back with other people work (specially when it comes to coding where everyone has their own personal way to do that exactly cause coding allows that).

As you have seen in fact WAVE 3 happened like April 2021, many months later.

Biggest question is therefore, could you have done that without them after noticing the team left?

Well, hard to answer cause decisions are based on the ETA (estimated time of arrival) of something. If I have no idea if something will be delayed of 2 days or 3 months, it's totally impossible (or extremely hard) for me to take a decision.

More than a miss-communication, we are talking more about confusion within the content team where I think there was a problem due to the people leaving. No pointing fingers toward anyone (specially not toward Alcedo cause he's one of the greatest staff we ever had), but the problem was evident.

The biggest problem that didn't allow us to not have an ETA is that MEGA Quests are custom quests. This not to say that having custom quest is bad, however if I have a plan in my head about a quest I am creating and I leave it at 50% and then leave (maybe due to super urgent irl issues like it happened to some staff) then it's really really really hard to have someone else continue that. This means the quest will need to be remade from scratch/zero or it will take a lot of time to understand it, and in both cases there will be a huge delay.

We learnt a new lesson. I am firm on saying that waiting was the best choice (approved by community as well), but at the same time we were unprepared for such a really big problem.

In any case, although problem was not caused by me, I am literally giving away more than 1 year of work in rewards (pokemon reward) for the community as a form of compensation.

3)      Guild tournament. Although this tournament is a first, in my opinion there has been a lack of organization and a total ignorance of the players who want to finish the tournament. We waited too long for nothing. Instability of the servers is not a valid apology, there were easier ways to end this tournament quickly. No needs to mention the delays caused by some teams who easily took their time between each round. 4-5 rounds gap between the winner and loser bracket…

To sum up, this tournament revealed several things:

-          a lack of organization

-          poor communication

-          ignorance of the players on the part of some members of the staff who probably considered that the players were not important.

-          apparent conflicts between staff members

I am sorry to say that, but as the one who hosted the tournament, what you said is wrong at 95%.

I will leave aside the terrible action committed by GeoMine, that require the whole remake of the tournament.

I have already been super clear about this in Guild Tournament, but the only delay (not considering crash as they are not staff problems and neither delay caused by staff, if you have a minimum of grasp of coding) happened from Staff was 3 days, from me (as the host) due to an Earthquake hitting Japan and me finishing in a shelter.

If you want to say that the time given per round was too much, that's a totally different story but it's not a problem and specially not about organization and neither handling, it's simply about the choice of how long a round should last.

The only organization problem we had was simply related to the fact that we initially had not a timing for leaders sending list, so it was taking a bit more than after we gave a time to follow, but that's the smallest of the smallest of the problems.

What you say about lack of organization, poor communication, ignoring the players and conflict within staff is totally false.

• I was really clear about the organization part above.
  • As for communication, really? It's literally super easy.
    Staff ask you list with a time --> You send list in time -->Staff announces the match -->People schedule -->People play and result are posted.
    It something that even a kid could honestly understand as a system, nothing was unannounced. (even the earthquake was) or communicated wrongly.
  • Players are important and they always were, no one was ignored but it was honestly the opposite. Players ignoring staff and keep stupid and unnecessary fight with each other for the dumbest reasons. (You can't imagine how many I had to mute or even ban from the discord).
  • Conflict? Unsure where you got this out from, but there was no conflict at all with anyone since it was just me and Zeskyr organising it and the other staff members in the tournament were just normal players participating. (staff members that participate can't have power in the tournament in order to avoid any possible bias).
    I also asked to over than 10 staff members (the one who handle tournaments usually or have experience) if they wanted to help with tournament, and only Zeskyr offered himself and that was really appreciated.

The real problem of the Guild Tournament were:

• Players, and even more guild leaders.
    • In total transparency, more than 80% of the guild leaders were TOTALLY UNABLE to handle their own guild and as well the timing given.

80% of the guild leaders were not respecting the given time for what regard giving the lists and neither organizing their own roster.

No offense toward anyone, but it was really really frustrating about how the leaders in that 80% mentioned were unable to provide list in the correct time and also picking a roster without taking 4 years or providing lists with only 5 players and then having the 6th coming out later and telling "but I told my leader I would have played, and now I am not in the list" and therefore having me go and fix that.

Again, no offense but it's easy pointing finger toward staff when you have no clue about what happened on leader side.
      So your  question might be: "Why didn't you kick them or disqualified?" and my answer will be.... well, NORMALLY you would be right, but disqualifing 80% of the tournament would have been idiot.
      Like, we had around 140 players (a bit more or a bit less), 80% of leaders disqualified means having a total of 110 (if my math is correct) of people disqualified.
      Why the hell would we create a tournament if we would disqualify 110 people out of 140? Would have become the biggest meme in PRO.

• Server situation (lot of crashes every 5-10 minutes that forced the DEVs to throw the tournament server down and pause the tournament for 1 month and a half).
    • It totally sucks to have been more than 1 month (a total of 1 month and a half) without tournament due to the terrible server condition at that time (crash every 10 or so minutes) and no one can say different.
      But again, what can you do? It's not like Walross and Cames destroyed the server themselves. They were the one who worked 24/7 on it, barely sleeping, to fix it.

4)      Respect.

I addressed it already in other replies (general/all staff and not only), and also Qeight recently made a post about it if you are interested.

I think that answer your point in a good way.

And, just to clarify, I always take responsibility for my mistakes and have no problem in admitting staff one/problems (and people I work with, as well as a lot of players can confirm that), which is exactly why most of the players rely on me or talk to me about them.

However, players have responsibilities as well and it's important to consider them as well.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

8 hours ago, Qeight said:

@BelzebelI'll be short with you, you are at the edge of a permanent ban due to your many infractions, you exceed our Punishment Policy already if your warnings weren't just that. I doubt you will ever change so we leave it at that & just ride it out with you till you inevitable break our rules again. The punishment is applied equally to all users even if you think it isn't. I could write a big post about you however I think you are a lost cause, beyond rehabilitation. Answering you more than this will be a waste of my time. We talked a lot already 1.  | 2.  | 3.  , I honestly believe you can't change for the better & I doubt you ever actually tried. I still wish you only good things in life. 

I expected to be quoted for something relevant. But again, my expectations superestimating you is my fault.

Here you just said your irrelevant opinion about me and a prediction of my permaban.

You didn't say anything about "yea, I taunt you and other players and I should stop", instead you just quoted me to say "I won't waste my time on you". 

Then you quote Teerav to finally say what you wanted to say about me. Are you always that scared of being direct when its not to call people idiot/stupid? I think it's a bad quality for a GM. haha

My "attitude": I called teerav stupid for a comment he made that I genuinely think is stupid to make for someone who was a content staff and a moderation staff. 

I know you quoted Teerav in here and not me, but I will just let you know he won't respond. He said that after Wally's reply he realized no one is actually trying to understand anything and he decided to stop wasting time. However, I have some hope, for some reason. Maybe I'm truly stupid.

So... when I was staff, I couldn't say everything in my mind, even if I find people stupid. You being allowed to behave like this just makes me think how selective they are. I wasn't allowed to be an [inappropriate term], but somehow you are. You didn't lose your role....

I take @Belzebelas example here, she constantly complains that "nothing" gets done against people that harass her but I can even name cases where I banned users' because they attacked/harassed/insulted her. 

Walk in my shoes for a bit, let's see how long you will take all the insults, lies before you make one disrespectful comment to someone who should have known better already from the start. This post made it seem like I was insulting people left and right however this was not the case. 

My attitude shifted a little bit, I am a bit more rough when I say things, this might come off as insulting but often isn't meant that way. Staff got way more off it, they believe I am incapable of making forum posts like this. lol 

Now here you start taunting me while, in the same post, said you didn't want to waste time on me. You have @g3n3r4lcomplex? 

So, congrats for doing your job. Congrats for banning people for harassing a player. But, it still doesn't change the fact you taunt me and want to see me banned. Not only you, but apparently the majority, if not all the staff team. I guess it's not necessary to talk about Keita's recent DMs.

I didn't understand your second paragraph. You were/are insulting people. Just search in PRO's discord: from: Felix (whatever your name there is) and the word "idiot". I know you probably find idiot to think idiot is an insult or considered disrespectful. But hey, I remember a staff being suspended from staff for a similar reason haha. Apparently, you are immune to that.

About your last paragraph. I asked you a genuine question and you responded with:
image.png.700755089b97de484ae544afc50073f9.png

I don't know man.. this was the reason I made that video on "how to get unbanned". You were banning a lot of people, they were all complaining to me about you and I don't know why they were coming to me. You responded that way and finally blocked me as I told you to. Good boy!

I'm sorry if all the hate you getting is my fault. I don't think I have the power to influence people that much, but... yea, it wasn't my intention.

It is just really hard to like you and this is a terrible attitude for a GM. As a spawn editor, I think you are doing great. I can see you are either passionate about it or you just like the status of being superior. But both reasons doesn't matter if you are doing a good job.

I'm just being honest, you don't deserve to be a GM. 

Edited by Belzebel
  • Like 3
sign2.png

13 hours ago, Qeight said:

I will cut this very short with all three of you, as part of the staff team from different generations you all should know better. Some of the stuff you said in this very own thread are so far from reality that makes me doubt you ever were in staff to begin with. 

My "attitude": I called teerav stupid for a comment he made that I genuinely think is stupid to make for someone who was a content staff and a moderation staff. 

Does my attitude need "fixing"? Sure a little bit, I don't deny that but you don't walk in my shoes, you don't spent hours on a case just for the user to go around spread lies, call you a power abuser and get all people riled up against you. I am thankful that I am a GM and no longer a Moderator, dealing with some of the stupidity users have is just unbearable. I am an honest person but my work and how I deal with cases was never effected by how I feel about a user or what the user thinks of me. I take @Belzebelas example here, she constantly complains that "nothing" gets done against people that harass her but I can even name cases where I banned users' because they attacked/harassed/insulted her. 

Walk in my shoes for a bit, let's see how long you will take all the insults, lies before you make one disrespectful comment to someone who should have known better already from the start. This post made it seem like I was insulting people left and right however this was not the case. 

My attitude shifted a little bit, I am a bit more rough when I say things, this might come off as insulting but often isn't meant that way. Staff got way more off it, they believe I am incapable of making forum posts like this. lol 

Anyway peace o/

I dont know what from my post(s) is far from the reality, so far that you dont believe I was never in staff. That makes me angry. Because I voiced my honest opinion without any grudge against you or the staff team and I dont think Im wrong or far from the reality.

"you don't walk in my shoes"

You also dont walk in mine. Who knows what I am dealing with daily irl, and then some internet heros comes and tell me I have a 50 IQ becaue I pressed the wrong move in my PvP match. For sure it can make someone really really heaten up seeing all those posts from players who obviously idk scammed someone and try to talk themselfes out while beeing disrespectful to you.
But thats honestly not something that justifies your comments. You can take that as part of an excuse maybe.

"Walk in my shoes for a bit, let's see how long you will take all the insults, lies before you make one disrespectful comment to someone who should have known better already from the start."

Who knows. Its still not justified. You can also say sorry instead as well. You got angry and obviosly you didnt meant to insult, you still think this post makes no sense.

"This post made it seem like I was insulting people left and right however this was not the case."

You werent, at least I didnt saw more. And when someome thinks you would insult daily because of 2 screenshots, I cant help them much. Anyway you for sure taunted in many other cases.
When stuff isnt meant that way, but is taken in this way its of couse unlucky. All I can say that most people usually do take it serious what you write when its not clear.

"Everyone is allowed to have an opinion and voice their opinion as long as its done respectfully."
You say it.

This is not a bashing, I think you are just wrong here. At least you created a impression for me that you think your attitude stuff wasnt all that bad.

(Edit. I mean, I just read the answer from Belzebel. What I do now is I'm going to eat smt to make my mind clear and prevent insulting keppo )

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

2 hours ago, Belzebel said:

I expected to be quoted for something relevant.

Belz, I am going to be quite honest here. You might not like this, and you know that's okay. It is not an attack, I am being honest, maybe brutal as well, but honest. After getting the full story, it changed my perspective on this quite a bit. And, being a chronic over thinker, I thought about it. Then came to this conclusion.

You and Felix made similar mistakes. 

• When Belzebel messes up, it's all "Oh my god, I will not do it again." "Please forgive me". For like what, the 1000th time? You have had more chances than cats have lives. I am actually surprised you are not banned by now. 
  • When Felix does the same thing, instead of trying to see the shoe on the other foot and giving him the chance you want people to give you, instantly you launch some kind of crusade against him. You want people to respect and give you chances? Then be the change you wish to see. 

I am not defending his actions, I think what has transpired should have never happened personally. And that is my hot take.
But, we will never know if he will change or not unless he is given a chance. He is human just like me and you. And humans are bound to mess up.
Me and him do not have the best history, some here already know, for which I take most of the blame for this and my actions. But anyways he is a very good staff, and quite frankly Belz, you of all people have no right to say who should be staff or not given how you acted as a staff member.

You didn't lose your role....

You act like you were not warned about your behavior. You were warned, we had followed the policy, and had given you chances to reform, and escalating with each offense before you were removed from the staff team. We had to remove you. Given we had to remove you for your behavior, do you think it is valid that you can even say if someone deserves to be staff or not? 

You started off by being incredibly rude and inappropriate as a staff member. You also had posts in the Official Discord that were not okay, if I had more time I would totally go dig them up. No matter who or how many times we talked to you, it is like you did not understand a word we said or even read the numerous forum posts about professionalism, staff rules, and standards. A huge slap in the face to the team and player base we served. Then you kept getting into fights and arguments with your fellow staffers. You were a hard worker yes, but it does not excuse your terrible attitude and how you treated people. It got so bad between this and your behavior we had to remove you, incase you forgot.

It is pure hypocrisy you want to be given chances and such, but do not want to give someone a chance. Staff after staff has tried to give you a chance to reform, and has been more than super nice to you, including myself. To see you on the forums making such claims about staff is quite disgusting given the amount of special treatment you have gotten over the years. Being nice with you does not work, and you do not seem to appreciate it with how you squander what has been given to you and lash out when people treat you like everyone else.

As like what happened to you, if he were to continue to mess up, the policy would be followed. Keita spilled the tea, so to speak already in a previous post that basically he followed the policy. So it is not like they are not doing anything about it.

About your last paragraph. I asked you a genuine question and you responded with:
image.png.700755089b97de484ae544afc50073f9.png

So, uh:
https://i.imgur.com/WFEqRhb.png
https://i.imgur.com/cxUU8MM.png
You are not supposed to solicit staff in private messages. You are breaking a rule and his privacy. He does not have to answer you, and just because people did answer you does not mean he is supposed to or required too like you think. Yeah, people give you special treatment in private messages, but he does not have too. He could of been a bit nicer about it, yeah. However, why are you trying to solicit information from a staff member in private messages? That is not good.

At this point you come across as a young child who got upset, because they are not getting any special treatment. Literally digging and scraping for anything to try to prove you are right. But you are wrong with this. He doesn't have to respect you here, especially after you broke the rule about soliciting him in private messages and disrespecting his free time. You disrespected him first when you broke that rule and approaching him because you are paranoid. People probably knew you reported them because you make a big deal about it and tell everyone and their grandmother.

Now here you start taunting me while

No one is taunting you, you take everything extremely personally. He is being quite honest, which a lot of people are not with you. You actually taunted him in the screenshot above, and several times in your post. Don't even get me started on the other posts in this thread. You can taunt, but he can not? C'mon that is a double standard and pathetic. If you are going to instigate, expect what you started to come back at you. "Oh but he is staff", well yeah, but you are literally provoking him much like you claim people provoke you. You are no better than what you claim him to be at this point.

Then you quote Teerav to finally say what you wanted to say about me. Are you always that scared of being direct when its not to call people idiot/stupid? I think it's a bad quality for a GM. haha

You literally went around calling people apes for the longest. Just doing a simple search in the Official Discord I easily can find you insulting people's intelligence and talking about inappropriate topics. Do you think that is a good quality for a youtuber of your stature?
No, it is in fact quite terrible. Calling people out for things you do all the time is incredibly hypocritical and makes it next to impossible for people to even consider taking you seriously. 

But, it still doesn't change the fact you taunt me and want to see me banned. Not only you, but apparently the majority, if not all the staff team. I guess it's not necessary to talk about Keita's recent DMs.

Belz, being totally honest, your behavior is still terrible. This is a wake up call. People are tired of the same old, same old and putting their feet down. Read between the lines, stop being so prideful. You are literally on the line and you just keep breaking rules. You always promise reformation, and then go back to the same stuff after a while. Repeating cycle. No one is going to get you banned, you are going to get yourself banned. Stop blaming others, and boss up. Take responsibility and break your cycle.

"He is taunting me oh my god", maybe just don't reply? There is a an option to block people. People mess with you to get a reaction from you. And because you are so prideful, you give them exactly what they want. Belzebel going off the deep end, the sitcom, silver server tonight at 9pm. 

Being the bigger person requires minimal effort, and you do not have to waste your time with comebacks or revenge. And if you become a good egg, you really do not have to interact with staff or deal with them. Weird thought, eh?

Now, you do have every right to be angry and express yourself, yes he did a bad thing, we get it. No need to beat a dead horse.
But making false claims such as "staff are sexist", calling people power abusers with out evidence or context, witch hunting, and the like are not okay.
It is incredibly hard for anyone who knows your full history to ever really take you seriously because of how you continue to act and have acted. Unless you change your rhythm, it will remain this way. 

Legit this thread is going in circles about him just because people are unable to wrap their heads around something other than BAD THING, and instead have a constructive dialogue. The criticism has already been taken, he seems willing to change, and Keita has taken the steps according to policy. That is the resolution. There is not much more that can or will happen, unless another incident occurs, and it is the community that is the judge of whether he has grown or not later down the line. Beating the BAD THING horse at this point is just redundant and silences other dialogue that could be had in the meanwhile. Some other users in this thread actually had some thoughtful insights and suggestions. 

Anyways I told myself I was not going to say anything because I just lurk, if you can call tagging Luke everyday in the Official Server that. However, hopefully this opens your eyes. 

tl;dr #FreeFelix give him a chance to prove you wrong, he proved me wrong.
And you want change? Start by setting and example and being the change you wish to see. 

• Like 13

Until we meet again.

7 hours ago, Shaui said:

Belz, I am going to be quite honest here. You might not like this, and you know that's okay. It is not an attack, I am being honest, maybe brutal as well, but honest. After getting the full story, it changed my perspective on this quite a bit. And, being a chronic over thinker, I thought about it. Then came to this conclusion.

You and Felix made similar mistakes. 

• When Belzebel messes up, it's all "Oh my god, I will not do it again." "Please forgive me". For like what, the 1000th time? You have had more chances than cats have lives. I am actually surprised you are not banned by now. 
  • When Felix does the same thing, instead of trying to see the shoe on the other foot and giving him the chance you want people to give you, instantly you launch some kind of crusade against him. You want people to respect and give you chances? Then be the change you wish to see. 

I am not defending his actions, I think what has transpired should have never happened personally. And that is my hot take.
But, we will never know if he will change or not unless he is given a chance. He is human just like me and you. And humans are bound to mess up.
Me and him do not have the best history, some here already know, for which I take most of the blame for this and my actions. But anyways he is a very good staff, and quite frankly Belz, you of all people have no right to say who should be staff or not given how you acted as a staff member.

You act like you were not warned about your behavior. You were warned, we had followed the policy, and had given you chances to reform, and escalating with each offense before you were removed from the staff team. We had to remove you. Given we had to remove you for your behavior, do you think it is valid that you can even say if someone deserves to be staff or not? 

You started off by being incredibly rude and inappropriate as a staff member. You also had posts in the Official Discord that were not okay, if I had more time I would totally go dig them up. No matter who or how many times we talked to you, it is like you did not understand a word we said or even read the numerous forum posts about professionalism, staff rules, and standards. A huge slap in the face to the team and player base we served. Then you kept getting into fights and arguments with your fellow staffers. You were a hard worker yes, but it does not excuse your terrible attitude and how you treated people. It got so bad between this and your behavior we had to remove you, incase you forgot.

It is pure hypocrisy you want to be given chances and such, but do not want to give someone a chance. Staff after staff has tried to give you a chance to reform, and has been more than super nice to you, including myself. To see you on the forums making such claims about staff is quite disgusting given the amount of special treatment you have gotten over the years. Being nice with you does not work, and you do not seem to appreciate it with how you squander what has been given to you and lash out when people treat you like everyone else.

As like what happened to you, if he were to continue to mess up, the policy would be followed. Keita spilled the tea, so to speak already in a previous post that basically he followed the policy. So it is not like they are not doing anything about it.

So, uh:
https://i.imgur.com/WFEqRhb.png
https://i.imgur.com/cxUU8MM.png
You are not supposed to solicit staff in private messages. You are breaking a rule and his privacy. He does not have to answer you, and just because people did answer you does not mean he is supposed to or required too like you think. Yeah, people give you special treatment in private messages, but he does not have too. He could of been a bit nicer about it, yeah. However, why are you trying to solicit information from a staff member in private messages? That is not good.

At this point you come across as a young child who got upset, because they are not getting any special treatment. Literally digging and scraping for anything to try to prove you are right. But you are wrong with this. He doesn't have to respect you here, especially after you broke the rule about soliciting him in private messages and disrespecting his free time. You disrespected him first when you broke that rule and approaching him because you are paranoid. People probably knew you reported them because you make a big deal about it and tell everyone and their grandmother.

No one is taunting you, you take everything extremely personally. He is being quite honest, which a lot of people are not with you. You actually taunted him in the screenshot above, and several times in your post. Don't even get me started on the other posts in this thread. You can taunt, but he can not? C'mon that is a double standard and pathetic. If you are going to instigate, expect what you started to come back at you. "Oh but he is staff", well yeah, but you are literally provoking him much like you claim people provoke you. You are no better than what you claim him to be at this point.

You literally went around calling people apes for the longest. Just doing a simple search in the Official Discord I easily can find you insulting people's intelligence and talking about inappropriate topics. Do you think that is a good quality for a youtuber of your stature?
No, it is in fact quite terrible. Calling people out for things you do all the time is incredibly hypocritical and makes it next to impossible for people to even consider taking you seriously. 

Belz, being totally honest, your behavior is still terrible. This is a wake up call. People are tired of the same old, same old and putting their feet down. Read between the lines, stop being so prideful. You are literally on the line and you just keep breaking rules. You always promise reformation, and then go back to the same stuff after a while. Repeating cycle. No one is going to get you banned, you are going to get yourself banned. Stop blaming others, and boss up. Take responsibility and break your cycle.

"He is taunting me oh my god", maybe just don't reply? There is a an option to block people. People mess with you to get a reaction from you. And because you are so prideful, you give them exactly what they want. Belzebel going off the deep end, the sitcom, silver server tonight at 9pm. 

Being the bigger person requires minimal effort, and you do not have to waste your time with comebacks or revenge. And if you become a good egg, you really do not have to interact with staff or deal with them. Weird thought, eh?

Now, you do have every right to be angry and express yourself, yes he did a bad thing, we get it. No need to beat a dead horse.
But making false claims such as "staff are sexist", calling people power abusers with out evidence or context, witch hunting, and the like are not okay.
It is incredibly hard for anyone who knows your full history to ever really take you seriously because of how you continue to act and have acted. Unless you change your rhythm, it will remain this way. 

Legit this thread is going in circles about him just because people are unable to wrap their heads around something other than BAD THING, and instead have a constructive dialogue. The criticism has already been taken, he seems willing to change, and Keita has taken the steps according to policy. That is the resolution. There is not much more that can or will happen, unless another incident occurs, and it is the community that is the judge of whether he has grown or not later down the line. Beating the BAD THING horse at this point is just redundant and silences other dialogue that could be had in the meanwhile. Some other users in this thread actually had some thoughtful insights and suggestions. 

Anyways I told myself I was not going to say anything because I just lurk, if you can call tagging Luke everyday in the Official Server that. However, hopefully this opens your eyes. 

tl;dr #FreeFelix give him a chance to prove you wrong, he proved me wrong.
And you want change? Start by setting and example and being the change you wish to see. 

Hey Sugar. Good to see you back.

It's surprising you are against me now, but it's ok. I hope you truly saw the whole story and not what they told you in PROs discord.

I agree with you that they gave me many chances. However, I was just an artist with no power to ban and handle appeals.

It is hard to give someone that wants to ban you a chance. 

But again, I already lost my role and got punished. So talking about my mistakes here now is irrelevant.

Keita said he warned Qeight. But he kept taunting me and other players. I'm not sure if you were active in the entire forum to see. 

Maybe I do exaggerate sometimes, but not all the time. I kinda have a reason to exaggerate too.

Not sure if you saw players mocking me and sending zipped files. Qeight saw and reacted with "aw" instead of deleting the posts that are irrelevant to the thread, specially the one with a zipped file that could be virus or porn. If he doesn't have the maturity to be a GM, he shouldn't be. I was never a GM and I agree I would be terrible at it lol.

I wonder if he wants a second role to get staff rewards, since spawn editor don't get the same rewards... But, I've never seen him in game, so I don't know what he would do with rewards.. haha

Interesting how you completely ignore how rude Qeight was with me in DMs to remind me of the rules. Should you remind the admin too? He started it, so I thought it was allowed, you know? Or is it something only staff can do? I didn't know.. I was just following the example.

The reason why I sent the screenshots was to prove he is actually rude and insulting for no reason. It is hard for me to trust a GM that clearly hates me. He can handle bans and appeals, Sugar.

I confess, I rolled my eyes a few times reading your post, so I couldnt read every thing. But I also read you say "you of all people have no right to say who deserve  or not the role". I mean... I get that I'm toxic, but I'm a player too. If the thread is here to talk about staff and player relationship, why can't I give my opinion? Well, why don't you ask the rest of the community then? Im sure I'm not the only one that thinks this way. Make sure to ask everyone though. Not only the ones brainwashing you.

It is hard to play with staff being bias and targeting you. You don't even play the game, so you don't really understand it.

Gladly you made a tmdr. You want us to give Felix a chance? Well, remove his GM roles and see if improves his behaviour. I don't want him to handle my appeals while he says "GET OUT OF MY DMS, U [hecking] WEIRDO". Obviously I don't intend to give them reasons to ban me, but you should know they will come with reasons.

Keita DMed me recently saying to give me names of "a leaker" that let me know [heck] said about me in staff. Then told me if I don't give names I would be banned. So... I would be banned for RECEIVING a leak of staff trash talking me. Im telling you... they are coming with any reason to ban me.

Anyway, glad to see you back. Let's talk more in discord. ❤️

sign2.png

On 7/9/2021 at 2:00 PM, Qeight said:

@envymeister @MaitrePoulpe @Rednaks @SainteBaguette @Igordhossegor; you were interested why I joined back. It is actually very simple, I liked the GM work while its most of the time very time consuming, frustrating. It is also very rewarding (see the big RMT case). I obviously care about the game and its community otherwise I wouldn't be here. 

Actually, not my case, i react for the MERITS of the questionings, not gor personal thoughts, so all that doesnt include me, i defended your work as staff, but agreed with the merit of others concerns, im not affected by your behavior, but doesnt mean i cant listen to others ecoeriences and give valor to the merit of saying their thoughts. 

I dont need to know someone to criticize or not their work, i need to be objective and not subjective as i said, regarding of spawn editor, your work is exemplar, i wasnt personatelly affected by you, so i cant say anything about your work as GM, i can ofc pounctuate that your behavior in pro discord with others are sometimes less than expected or desirable of a leadership role (the hkw u answer back some ppl) which is different of how you handle appeals/bans/punishments. Again, behavior, not work.

I did 3 constructive critics, 2 defending you and pointing my thoughts regarding some stuff i dislike. Im not wondering why you keep being a GM went back, front, left or right, u have your reasons, none of my business, tho i see as masochism. 

Must important is see the feedbacks and improve yourself from now on. If you dmed me about something like that you KNOW i would be sincere with you. But i cant cover my eyes and oretend i do not see what is happening.

Cya, keep moving foward

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

On 7/9/2021 at 8:15 PM, Shinohara said:

Let me tell you in the start that the person who is the most disappointed for the 2020 Summer Tournament is me.

As you know, the reason it was initially delayed was cause PVP was freaking boring at that time according to most of the players, that due to the repetitive teams player and therefore we wanted to wait MEGAs.

Waiting MEGA was the best of the best of the option possible and I am firm on it cause it was gonna add that new and different playstyle into the game.

As an Admin, the first thing I did was asking content about the ETA. ETA given to me was 1/2 months and therefore I communicated it to players.

I mean, 1/2 months was perfect cause well, 1/2 months for a totally different and more enjoyable tournament was perfect.

However, what kicked us in the [butt] was the fact that people left. We had few people leaving and this hit us hard, cause the strongest weakness of the staff is exactly that tomorrow anything could happen and we might need to leave.

With the people leaving, we just had no more an idea about of the ETA exactly cause catching back with other people work (specially when it comes to coding where everyone has their own personal way to do that exactly cause coding allows that).

As you have seen in fact WAVE 3 happened like April 2021, many months later.

Biggest question is therefore, could you have done that without them after noticing the team left?

Well, hard to answer cause decisions are based on the ETA (estimated time of arrival) of something. If I have no idea if something will be delayed of 2 days or 3 months, it's totally impossible (or extremely hard) for me to take a decision.

More than a miss-communication, we are talking more about confusion within the content team where I think there was a problem due to the people leaving. No pointing fingers toward anyone (specially not toward Alcedo cause he's one of the greatest staff we ever had), but the problem was evident.

The biggest problem that didn't allow us to not have an ETA is that MEGA Quests are custom quests. This not to say that having custom quest is bad, however if I have a plan in my head about a quest I am creating and I leave it at 50% and then leave (maybe due to super urgent irl issues like it happened to some staff) then it's really really really hard to have someone else continue that. This means the quest will need to be remade from scratch/zero or it will take a lot of time to understand it, and in both cases there will be a huge delay.

We learnt a new lesson. I am firm on saying that waiting was the best choice (approved by community as well), but at the same time we were unprepared for such a really big problem.

In any case, although problem was not caused by me, I am literally giving away more than 1 year of work in rewards (pokemon reward) for the community as a form of compensation.

I am sorry to say that, but as the one who hosted the tournament, what you said is wrong at 95%.

I will leave aside the terrible action committed by GeoMine, that require the whole remake of the tournament.

I have already been super clear about this in Guild Tournament, but the only delay (not considering crash as they are not staff problems and neither delay caused by staff, if you have a minimum of grasp of coding) happened from Staff was 3 days, from me (as the host) due to an Earthquake hitting Japan and me finishing in a shelter.

If you want to say that the time given per round was too much, that's a totally different story but it's not a problem and specially not about organization and neither handling, it's simply about the choice of how long a round should last.

The only organization problem we had was simply related to the fact that we initially had not a timing for leaders sending list, so it was taking a bit more than after we gave a time to follow, but that's the smallest of the smallest of the problems.

What you say about lack of organization, poor communication, ignoring the players and conflict within staff is totally false.

• I was really clear about the organization part above.
  • As for communication, really? It's literally super easy.
    Staff ask you list with a time --> You send list in time -->Staff announces the match -->People schedule -->People play and result are posted.
    It something that even a kid could honestly understand as a system, nothing was unannounced. (even the earthquake was) or communicated wrongly.
  • Players are important and they always were, no one was ignored but it was honestly the opposite. Players ignoring staff and keep stupid and unnecessary fight with each other for the dumbest reasons. (You can't imagine how many I had to mute or even ban from the discord).
  • Conflict? Unsure where you got this out from, but there was no conflict at all with anyone since it was just me and Zeskyr organising it and the other staff members in the tournament were just normal players participating. (staff members that participate can't have power in the tournament in order to avoid any possible bias).
    I also asked to over than 10 staff members (the one who handle tournaments usually or have experience) if they wanted to help with tournament, and only Zeskyr offered himself and that was really appreciated.

The real problem of the Guild Tournament were:

• Players, and even more guild leaders.
    • In total transparency, more than 80% of the guild leaders were TOTALLY UNABLE to handle their own guild and as well the timing given.

80% of the guild leaders were not respecting the given time for what regard giving the lists and neither organizing their own roster.

No offense toward anyone, but it was really really frustrating about how the leaders in that 80% mentioned were unable to provide list in the correct time and also picking a roster without taking 4 years or providing lists with only 5 players and then having the 6th coming out later and telling "but I told my leader I would have played, and now I am not in the list" and therefore having me go and fix that.

Again, no offense but it's easy pointing finger toward staff when you have no clue about what happened on leader side.
      So your  question might be: "Why didn't you kick them or disqualified?" and my answer will be.... well, NORMALLY you would be right, but disqualifing 80% of the tournament would have been idiot.
      Like, we had around 140 players (a bit more or a bit less), 80% of leaders disqualified means having a total of 110 (if my math is correct) of people disqualified.
      Why the hell would we create a tournament if we would disqualify 110 people out of 140? Would have become the biggest meme in PRO.

• Server situation (lot of crashes every 5-10 minutes that forced the DEVs to throw the tournament server down and pause the tournament for 1 month and a half).
    • It totally sucks to have been more than 1 month (a total of 1 month and a half) without tournament due to the terrible server condition at that time (crash every 10 or so minutes) and no one can say different.
      But again, what can you do? It's not like Walross and Cames destroyed the server themselves. They were the one who worked 24/7 on it, barely sleeping, to fix it.

I addressed it already in other replies (general/all staff and not only), and also Qeight recently made a post about it if you are interested.

I think that answer your point in a good way.

And, just to clarify, I always take responsibility for my mistakes and have no problem in admitting staff one/problems (and people I work with, as well as a lot of players can confirm that), which is exactly why most of the players rely on me or talk to me about them.

However, players have responsibilities as well and it's important to consider them as well.

Hello,

I understand the various problems linked to the summer tournament 2020, in particular due to the delay in the release of the mega for the various reasons you mentioned. But I think it would have been better to do a summer tournament in the state where the game is at this time, rather than not. It would have allowed new and some old players to discover this tournament and have fun.

You spoke of confusion, but we were also in confusion from the moment we thought that the tournament was going to be done since the registrations had been opened and that no information was given to us.

I think it would be better to tell people that the summer tournament could potentially be understood, without necessarily being certain. For example, I think you should have set yourself a deadline to find out if you were able to get the tournament out or not. Once this one-month delay, for example, we must abandon the idea of organizing a summer tournament with megas. In view of what you told me, I think that this deadline has not been fixed.

When you have a project, I think you need to set a deadline. If it is a project that directly concerns the players, it is necessary to communicate once the deadline has passed so that they do not remain in the dark and speculate.

Regarding the guild tournament, I totally disagree with you. Being a participant in this tournament I saw that there were problems. I remember perfectly the moment when the matches of the winner and the loser bracket were not launched at the same time. I remember that the deadline for making the matches was not respected. I think when there are a lot of people, you have to apply the rules strictly. When players enter a tournament, they commit to play. If they can't play it is up to them, it's their problem. In this regard, two replacements were planned per team. If the players don't have time, too bad for them. We're not going to wait for a solar eclipse so that they can play their game.

Regarding the teams to send, a team leader is appointed, he must take his responsibilities and choose the list of players for his team, without waiting forever.

You've had personal issues, I'm sorry, you don't need to justify yourself. All of us have serious personal issues. I sincerely believe that your 3-day unavailability did not disrupt and delay the tournament for several months. Knowing that Zeskyr had taken over during your downtime.

When I talk about conflict, it seemed obvious to me and I don't have to be in the staff to see it.

You were in a sticky situation where you had the pissed off players who wanted the tournament to end and on the other hand you asked Walross to provide you with a solution to the crash servers, either by ending the tournament on Showdown, or by other solutions, to which they gave you no answers to the problems. You had to respond to the players without having any real solutions provided by Walross, this was clearly seen as a participant in the tournament.

Although I am not the event organizer, I nevertheless observed these dysfunctions. I'm not saying this is your fault, I hope you haven't taken it for yourself. If so, that was not my intention.

s participants, we remained in the dark for several months. It ended up pissing people off, and speculating, knowing that we had no solution, and that's a shame.

To deny the idea that the tournament ends on Showdown is a big mistake. To refuse it is totally nonsense for the players. One more reason to annoy the players.

I WOULD REALLY WANT TO EMPHASIZE THIS. I gave the different examples (guild tournament, summer tournament, respect, surfs mounts) not with the aim of going deeper into them but to arrive at a more general conclusion.

If people don't understand or find meaning in your decisions, they will get upset and it taints the relationship between players and staff. I've been playing for a little over 3 years, and it's been a little over a year now that I have seen bad decisions multiply in my opinion, despite there being a few good decisions. Forced to note that it's been about a year that the relationship between staff and players has deteriorated considerably and exponentially.

Bidoof WQs are perfect examples. Why so many ivs? Also, for most gamers, farming bidoof isn't really fun.

Why repeat the quest several times, especially after several failures, but especially with more ivs, from 2m5 to 3m6?

I imagine people are pissed off and you must have received a lot of complaints.

I don't want to go into details about this subject. As I said earlier, nonsense provokes nervousness.

This nervousness can be accentuated especially when Walross allows himself to disrespect his community with the Bidoof system links. It's pretty borderline, especially as a developer.

Best regards,

Edited by CosaNostra
  • Like 3